These two aren’t even trying to hide that they’re dating anymore are they? I can’t help but think all the public outings — like this matchy-matchy trip to a ball game and then an ice cream parlor — are just part of a larger publicity stunt. I may be playing into it, but I’m not falling for it, you two! You haven’t fooled me. [Photos: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: mila kunis
Natalie Portman married Benjamin Millepied in Big Sur over the weekend in an intimate ceremony in front of 100 guests including Ivanka Trump and Macaulay Culkin. If Culkin’s presence wasn’t odd enough, the absence of Natalie’s “Black Swan” co-star, Mila Kunis, was even weirder. Did Natalie have to make a choice between friends? Did Mila opt out of the ceremony because of Culkin’s recent drug allegations? Or simply, was Mila just not invited?
It was a small wedding so it wouldn’t be the biggest deal if Mila wasn’t invited but she and Natalie struck up a pretty strong friendship during the movie that made the women Oscar nominees. And Natalie and Benjamin met on the set of “Black Swan” which makes the co-stars’ bond even more special regarding the wedding. I have to think Mila found out Culkin was showing up and decided it was best for all if she got out of dodge. Especially since the media is reporting that Culkin’s alleged heroin abuse has a lot to do with his break up with Mila and the fact she’s now dating her “That 70′s Show” co-star Ashton Kutcher – WHO, coincidentally enough, starred with Natalie in “No Strings Attached”! Read more…
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are on vacation together at a five-star resort in Bali. Gotcha! Those two need to just own up to it already. [Celebrity Cafe]
- In case you missed the broadcast of today’s Olympic water polo match between the U.S.and Spain, there was a live boob exposure on NBC. [NY Daily News]
- There’s a new spin on the KStew/RPatz cheating scandal. Apparently she was a victim who was “lured” in by big, bad wolf, Rupert Sanders. That’s so “SWATH.” Life imitating art. Or not. [Celebitchy]
- Just so we’re clear here, Gotye is NOT transgendered. That was a hoax. [Queerty] Keep reading »
Mila Kunis is a force to be reckoned with: she’s the rare celebrity, or even human being (!), who is all at once beautiful, hilarious, intelligent, ballsy, self-deprecating, honest, and humble — at least, she appears to be all of those things. (Who said girls couldn’t be gorgeous and sidesplittingly funny? Oh yeah, that was you, Joseph Gordon-Levitt.) Every time I read a new interview with Mila, I’m consistently impressed by how well she carries herself and how “in touch” she is with real life and herself, and how much better she could do than Ashton Kutcher (though actually I’m erring on his side of favor what with Demi’s rumored brand of crazy).
Her August cover of Interview magazine reveals a soul-searching conversation with James Franco (a glorified “interview” between friends in Interview fashion) and an equally compelling photoshoot, but I’m really just partial to the front image. While I’ve been steering clear of eyeshadow and heavy-handed bronzer lately given the makeup-melting heat, this look is forcing me to reconsider my stance. It’s one of the simplest faces to create, but it’s so sultry and so effective, if “summer sexpot” is what you’re going for, and of course it is. Tips, tricks, and products, after the jump! Keep reading »
“The internet has really changed the way people date. I just went to an OKCupid wedding. One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OKCupid-style website. OKCupid’s really popular–all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great … It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy … If I didn’t do what I do, I would do Internet dating instead of going out to bars. In two seconds I would. It makes so much more sense … No, [I don't date online]. Because, ultimately, what’s going to happen? I’ve never dated. I can say this honestly: I don’t know what it’s like to date. But also, how am I going to date? I’m not in one state long enough.”
–Mila Kunis talks about dating in Glamour. As complicated as dating is for a Jane Doe like me, I image it would be eons more complicated for a star like Mila Kunis. But is she really meeting guys in bars? I doubt it. Just please let the rumors about her and Ashton Kutcher be completely false. She does say that 99 percent of what we read in the ‘bloids in bulls**t and calls it “bullying.” I am taking that to mean that she’s not doing anything with Ashton. Phew. [Glamour]
“I appreciate the attention but I don’t think of myself as particularly attractive at all. I also don’t have that naturally sexual or sensuous way of behaving that some women have. I do have a pretty sharp sense of humor, though, and I think that has helped me … I’m much more conservative by nature than people think … I mean, I don’t send out naked photos of myself or climb out of limousines without any panties … Some women rely on their looks to make it and others know that they need to work hard to not just be treated as a pretty object and have a serious career. So I’ve never bought into my own beauty myth and I have always worked hard and believed in myself as an actress in order to get where I am.”
– Mila Kunis on her beauty. Hmm. I am torn about what she says here. On the one hand, I appreciate the sentiment of not buying into one’s own beauty myth. Looking at it through a feminist lens, Mila is talking about remaining a subject in her own life and career and refusing to be objectified. Which is smart, humble and noble. But on the other hand, saying that you are not “particularly attractive” or “naturally sensuous” seems very limiting. Not to mention sad. You don’t have to be a sex object or send naked pictures of your vagina to think you’re attractive or sensual. And doesn’t ever woman deserve to feel that way without feeling objectified? Just a thought. [Metro UK] Keep reading »
“Extra’s” Ben Lyons caught up with actress Mila Kunis at CinemaCon 2012 in Las Vegas, where she cleared up pesky rumors she’s dating her onetime “That ‘70s Show” castmate, Ashton Kutcher, after they were seen together multiple times in the last few weeks.
“It’s absurd!” said Mila. “A friend is a friend.” Read more…
I am generally involved in a passionate love affair with Mila Kunis’s wardrobe, both her decadent red carpet dresses (the lavender Elie Saab she wore for the 2011 Academy Awards was one of the most gorgeous things I have ever laid eyes on) and her low-key but chic off-duty ensembles. She has an amazing body and knows how to dress it in a way that manages to be simultaneously jaw-droppingly sexy and totally relatable, like Monica Bellucci with a copious dash of Meg Griffin — I wonder why? But when it comes to this look (all Phillip Lim with the exception of her Dior pumps) from yesterday’s CinemaCon, I’m ambivalent. For the record, I am firmly pro-formal shorts, even metallic ones, so that is not the issue here. I like almost everything about it: the boxy jacket and peachy nude blouse are spot-on, as are the shoes, but the waist of the shorts and the way the light catches the sheen of the fabric leave Mila looking lumpy in the midsection. I’m not saying she looks fat or anything like that at all, but literally lumpy and just unflattering. What do you think: am I being nitpicky? Do you love this look, or would you leave the shiny shorts at home? On Ashton Kutcher’s bedroom floor, perhaps?
- New couple alert: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dating, years and years and years after being “That ’70s Show” costars. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- After claiming last week that Dave Grohl “hit on” her daughter Frances Bean Cobain — and getting smacked down by Frances — Courtney Love apologized over Twitter: “Bean sorry I believed the gossip…Mommy loves you.” All the best parenting gets done over Twitter. [Dlisted]
- Media Takeout, admittedly one of the more shady gossip blogs, claims that Kanye West invited Kim Kardashian to join him on the European leg of his and Jay-Z’s tour, but dumped her after she wanted to bring the reality TV show cameras along. [ONTD]
- Attention, Brits: newly engaged couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are moving to Britain. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Homemade One Direction jewelry on Etsy.com is as chic and sophisticated as it sounds. [Gurl] Keep reading »