- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is opening up about his time spent in rehab for pain addiction. “Being in this business is not easy,” he explained. “I made a mistake by picking a substance over what I previously chose, which is fitness.” See his interview at the link![TooFab]
- Um, apparently some people sell “roasted fetusus” on the black market for use in black magic ceremonies? [Huffington Post]
- Find out why this etiquette expert says you shouldn’t “Pinterest your wedding” when you’re single. I’m not a etiquette expert, but I think posting wedding shit before you’re even engaged is cray-cray. [YourTango] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: mike sorrentino
Las Vegas is the land of celebrity second acts. Some of them are seedier than others, like, say, taking your clothes off for drunk, howling bachelorettes. Joey Lawrence is the latest shameless celeb to add “stripper” to his resume: the 36-year-old will be joining the all-male stripper crew at Chippendales for a three-week engagement this June. Whoooooa!, as his “Blossom” alter ego might say. Let’s dial back to 1996 when I really would have cared what Joey was packing down below his Chippendales bow tie. [TMZ]
We know all about the ladies of Hollywood who’ve swung around a pole, whether for a role, for exercise, or for rent money. But Joey Lawrence is just one of many male celebs who have worked as strippers, too! Let’s ogle them, shall we? Keep reading »
I am a little worried about the possibility of an impending apocalypse. Not only is Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi sober, pregnant, and excited to be a mom—but Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino has a girlfriend. Yes, a girlfriend. You know, one of those people who you let keep a toothbrush at your place rather than calling a cab to take home approximately five minutes after you’re done smushing? Her name is Caitlin J. Wood. Here’s hoping that she has had a full STD screening, and enjoys cleaning out hot tubs. Keep reading »
It’s that time again: “Jersey Shore” infects your TV again tonight. (Itch, itch, itch.) God, I can’t wait. “Mob Wives” return to television is not making me stupid enough. The boys stopped by Jimmy Kimmel’s couch this week to talk tanning and Jimmy couldn’t resist a question about whether there have ever been any dude-on-dude “hijinks in the shower.” There haven’t yet … at least none that anyone will admit to. I guess Deena’s hookup with one of The Situation’s twins in Italy was the first, and last, slightly gay thing to happen on that show. [Perez Hilton]
“Being kicked out of the club? Meatball problems! Burning your cooca in the Jacuzzi? Meatball problems!” When Toys ‘R Us makes a Snooki doll, this is what I want mine to say. Yes, on last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore,” Snooki and Deena got in an ice-cube throwing fight (!) at a club and got kicked to the curb on their leopard print-covered asses. But that’s nothing compared to the two (!!) fights The Situation tried to start. Well, three fights, if you count the spatula that Deena threw at his head after he yelled something misogynist at her.
After the jump, the good, the bad and the WTF on last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore”:
Wondering what your high school boyfriend’s going to be wearing to Prom this year? Look no further than Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino’s new line of tuxedos, FLOW Formalwear. Goes great with your boyfriend’s bitchin’ Camaro and his enviable economy-size tin of Dep hair gel. In case you’re clamoring for more fine styles of The Sitch’s FLOW collection (you are, I see you), you’re in luck! He’s graced us with a bevy of additional model shots, all featuring his signature “I am the human embodiment of a testicle” facial expression. Check ‘em out after the jump. Now, if only I could find my corsage… Keep reading »
When we last left off with “Jersey Shore,” Ronnie and Mike got into a screaming match about Ron’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Sammi and Ronnie beat Mike to a pulp, sending him to the hospital. At least, that’s what it looked like thanks to MTV’s editing. It’s true that Mike and Ronnie — whom I will henceforth refer to as Testoster-Ronnie — had a brawl. But we came to find out in this week’s episode that all is not what it seemed.
Spoilers (and lots of disturbing Ronnie/Sammi abuse) after the jump… Keep reading »
There’s always arguing on “Jersey Shore.” Sammi and Ronnie. Deena and Vinny. Snooki and The Situation. But last night, though, there was an actual fight between Ronnie and The Situation: screaming, fist throwing, and more testosterone than a monster truck show.
The Situation is either one brave mo-fo or a complete idiot, because anyone who has seen Ronnie’s Hulk muscles would not want to challenge him to a fight while drunk. (That man scares me and I’m not exaggerating.) Which one is Sitch: brave or idiot? Check out our The Good, The Bad & The WTF recap and decide for yourself … Keep reading »
Gone are the days when the “Jersey Shore” cast wore Ed Hardy Ts soaked in Long Island iced tea-scented barf. Now they’re moving up in the world and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino struts his stuff in “aspirational” brands like Abercrombie & Fitch. In its most recent episode, The Situation was seen wearing neon green Abercrombie & Fitch sweatpants on the streets of Florence, no doubt whilst doing something sketchy. Can you guess who is not too pleased about this free PR? Yup, Abercrombie & Fitch. Keep reading »
- The Situation may have quit “Jersey Shore.” He was seen storming off the Seaside Heights set, telling photographers, “It’s over” and “Say goodbye to the bad guy.” Vinny allegedly quit the show earlier this week, too. But look on the bright side: more camera time for Snooki! [The Superficial]
- Oprah says she’ll move to South Africa and teach a class called It’s Life 101 at the girls’ school she founded for the fall semester about “how life really works.” OK, the first thing about how life really works is that you do not have access to Oprah unless your last name is “Hanks” or “Obama.” [Bossip]
- Nicole Richie has joined Jessica Simpson and Elle Macpherson on NBC’s “Project Runway” knockoff show, “Fashion Star.” Sorry, but no one, I repeat, no one, can replace Tim Gunn. [Celebitchy]