- Sarah Palin was asked about Penn State’s Jerry Sandusky during an appearance on Greta Van Susteren’s show on Fox yesterday and said, “Hang him from the highest tree. I’ll bring the rope.” Greta then asked if Sarah might want the justice system to run its course first and Sarah replied, “Hang him from the highest tree and I’ll bring the rope if he is guilty of what is alleged.” [Politico]
- An anti-Kardashian petition on GoPetition.com is begging E! cancel “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” Get a clue, people, E! is not going to cancel that cash cow! [The Wrap]
- NeNe Leakes is selling $150 T-shirts that say “I’m Very Rich Bitch!” No, there is no comma. For that much money, you’d think you’d get some proper grammar. [Essence] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: mike mcqueary
Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky’s Lawyer Impregnated A Teenager, Plus More B.S. From McQueary And Paterno!
- Earlier today, I posted the video from last night’s interview between NBC’s Bob Costas and accused child rapist Jerry Sandusky. What I didn’t point out then was that Sandusky’s lawyer, Joe Amendola, was also interviewed and said that not only does he believe his client is innocent, but that he would happily leave his own kids in his care. He also said that he believes they have figured out the identity of Victim 2 — i.e. the young boy graduate assistant coach Mike McCleary allegedly saw being anally raped by Sandusky in the Penn State locker room showers in 2002 — and implied that they would be able to produce witnesses who would contradict that the attack ever happened. He also said he believes that a number of the victims listed in the grand jury report will come forward and say that the attacks described against them never occurred. Wish in one hand, buddy… [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Penn State Scandal: Victim 1′s Mother Speaks, McQueary Not Coaching On Saturday & Did Sandusky “Pimp” Boys To Wealthy Donors?
It’s clear from the response we received in the comments to yesterday’s piece on the Penn State scandal that people have strong feelings on the topic. I’m going to keep writing about any new developments as the story continues to unfold.
- The mother of Victim 1 (the first victim to come forward and report Sandusky to police) appeared on “Good Morning America” this morning, and said that her son, who was 11 at the time the abuse started, told her of the abuse Sandusky inflicted, “I didn’t know what to do … you just can’t tell Jerry no.’” [ABCNews] Keep reading »