- “Entertainment Tonight” has exclusive photos of Dina Lohan’s black eye, allegedly given to her by Michael Lohan, taken many years ago when the Lohan children were still young (and Dina was still a brunette). In the pics, Dina is sporting a shiner underneath her right eye and holding babies. Dina supposedly released the photos to “explain” why Lindsay is so fucked up. As if we needed further confirmation that the Lohan family was a chaotic environment for the couple’s four kids or that Michael Lohan, who was arrested for domestic violence with ex-girlfriend Kate Major, is a crap human being … [Entertainment Tonight]
- Amy Winehouse drank herself to death, a second coroner looking into the singer’s 2011 death has confirmed. [Newser]
[midpostembed id="427062" type="gallery" title="celebs caught on camera supposedly doing drugs"]
Keep reading »
It’s been a busy weekend for La Famiglia Lohan. On Friday, Micheal Lohan appeared at Lindsay’s house in L.A., planning to stage an intervention, supposedly with her management team and lawyers in tow. But everyone was turned away at the door by a guy claiming to be Lindsay’s new boyfriend and then someone even called the cops to report a trespasser.
Never one to let something little like the police to get in his way, Father Of The Year is now vowing to seek conservatorship of Lindsay … you know, Britney Spears-style. Keep reading »
- Canadians are all related, which means you can’t sleep with Ryan Gosling without also sharing DNA with Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, and Avril Lavigne. [Celebrity Cafe]
- The full transcript for Lindsay Lohan’s call to her dad Michael, following her fight with mom Dina, is now online! [“The Houstons: On Our Own” reality show trailer is here starring Bobbi Kristina Brown coping after her mom’s death by getting loved up by her adopted brother. [Uptown Magazine]
- A new unauthorized biography claims that Elizabeth Taylor banged Ronald Reagan as a teenager and once had a three-way with President John F. Kennedy and the actor Robert Stack. Go you, Liz! [Express UK]
[midpostembed id="396332" type="gallery" title="celebrity%20threesomes"]
Keep reading »
So … guess the mother/daughter duo made up after last night’s big fight? The latest is that Michael Lohan, LiLo’s dad and Dina’s ex-husband, called the cops after Lindsay called him to tell him about the fight, saying that her mom was “on cocaine” and trying to “kidnap” her. She also told him she sustained a cut leg and broken bracelet (!!!), and Dina can allegedly be heard in the background of the call (which, duh, Michael recorded and gave to TMZ) telling her daughter, “You’re dead to me.” Something tells me both Dina and Lindsay woke up this morning with a hangover and a case of “Wait, what happened?” [Photos: INFDaily]
Last night, domestic abuser and homophobe Chris Brown got in a brawl with someone who was possibly in Drake’s entourage, supposedly over Rihanna, and he lost a bloody piece of his chin in the melee.
This morning, The New York Post reported xoJane writer Cat Marnell is leaving the blog to smoke angel dust and “write a book.” Like, she actually said that to a reporter. This is the new plan because she doesn’t want to stop using drugs, as she has been asked to do by her employer.
Then, this South African couple told the Daily Mail about how they keep an adult pet Bengal tiger inside their home as a pet and he sometimes chews up their sofas. This couple also owns several tasty-looking pet dogs.
Typically, I have boundless reserves of empathy, if not outright sympathy, for others. But it is time for some real talk: None of these people are deserving of our sympathy. I mean, it sucks when bad things happen to people, like when your Bengal tiger eats your couch. It would suck if more bad things happened to these people, like if your pet Bengal tiger eats your dogs. But do we feel bad for these individuals for the hard knocks coming their way? No. No, we do not.
After the jump, more people we do not feel bad for at all. Not one little bit. “Unbad,” you might even say: Keep reading »
Sometimes Lindsay Lohan is just awful. But sometimes, I really do feel bad for her. Today is one of those days, because a porn star named Alex Torres bragged on a radio show Friday that he slept with LiLo while her father Michael Lohan slept upstairs. The actor who goes by the screen named “Voodoo” — and is apparently the same Alex Torres who was canned for filming a sex tape while skydiving — even hinted that Lindsay paid him for the rendezvous. Lindsay’s rep brushed off the gossip, huffing, “I don’t feel the need to respond to claims made by a porn star.” Considering Lindsay posed for Playboy, perhaps they should not be throwing stones. Keep reading »