Guess it sucks to be named Joe Jackson right now if you’re not Michael Jackson’s dad. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: michael jackson
- Debbie Rowe has reportedly given up her custody fight for Michael Jackson’s children, and it only cost Katherine Jackson $4 million! [NY Post] — She probably only wanted money all along.
- Molly Ringwald gave birth to twins, a girl and boy named Adele Georgiana and Roman Stylianos. [Dlisted]
- Mira Sorvino had a son after a potentially life-threatening pregnancy that endangered her and the child. [Us Weekly] — Modern medicine saves the day again.
- La Toya Jackson is certain that her brother was murdered. She told the Daily Mail that Jackson “was surrounded by a bad circle” of people who weren’t on his side. She also mentioned that her own personal autopsy of Jackson’s body revealed four fresh needle marks in his neck. [Daily Mail] — Guess we’ll have to see what the actual autopsy concludes.
- Ian Helperin, the writer behind an unauthorized Michael Jackson biography which is being rushed to print as we speak, claims that “virtually everybody” knew Jackson was gay. He purports that Jacko had gay lovers and would sneak out of his home disguised as a woman to meet them at seedy motels. [Telegraph]
A biopic about Michael Jackson is a Hollywood must. The potential film has A-list and Oscar written all over it. The story of the pop icon is full of highs, lows, success, drama and a climatic ending. Well, of course we need a cast and here is what I propose for the MJ story — I am sure the movie is already in the works and Steven Spielberg is trying to buy the rights! Continue reading… Keep reading »
Michael Jackson’s past was checkered, but as Movieline.com pointed out, his death created an even more public spectacle: people prostituting themselves on Craigslist for MJ memorial service tickets. Talk about “Dangerous!” Man, everyone is trying to get their piece in the King of Pop’s passing. And boy were they perverted about wanting someone to just beat it for them.
Tributes galore have popped up in honor of Michael Jackson since the pop icon’s passing. They’ve run the gamut from celebrity tweets to musical tributes and even full on dance performances by Madonna and Beyonce. But none are more wacky, tacky or umm…permanent than tattoos. And plenty of them. At first celebs like rapper, The Game and British reality TV star Jodie Marsh rushed to get MJ’s face inked on their body. Now floods of everyday fans are getting in on the tat action, too. We guess love is pain. But the question is, would you really want Jacko’s face on your body? I mean, seriously? [Buzzfeed Keep reading »
We still don’t know where Michael Jackson‘s permanent resting place is going to be, but for now he’s chillin’ in a crypt that belongs to Motown founder Berry Gordy. Gordy discovered the Jackson Five, and now they’re discovering each other’s remains. MJ is in good company—near the likes of Bette Davis and Sandra Dee. In case you were wondering, Michael is still without his brain, which docs are keeping for testing. [NY Post]
And there’s even more Jackson news, after the jump. Keep reading »
- Dr. Arnold Klein says he’s not the father of Michael Jackson’s children, as far as he knows. [E! Online] — The world may never know who the real parents are, but is it really any of our business?
- Lorenzo Lamas talks about how he caught then-wife Shauna Sands having sex with his 18-year-old son AJ, and, according a source, that was why the marriage ended. [DListed] — Gee, ya think! What’s up with people doing their step-relatives?
- Gisele Bundchen has been sticking to a workout of yoga during her pregnancy. [People]
Several tabloids this week did Michael Jackson tribute issues, which is to be expected. But there’s so much other trashy celebrity drama that we need to catch up on! We’ve practically forgotten all about Jon and whatsherface or Rihanna and so-and-so. I never thought I’d say this, but I kinda need more diverse hubbub in my life (no offense MJ), so thank goodness this week hit a few of our favorite drama mongers. Keep reading »
I’ve already said that I love Michael Jackson’s music and am very sad that he passed away at far too young of an age. I think it’s terribly sad that his children, who have already led such bizarre lives, at least out in public, now have lost their anchor. Which is why it was heartbreaking to see Paris Jackson speak at her father’s televised memorial yesterday, saying (with prompts from the Jackson clan to “speak up, sweetheart, speak up”), “I just want to say ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just wanted to say I love him, so much,” eventually collapsing into her aunt Janet’s arms.
I agree wholeheartedly with Jessica Grose at Double X, who says that while Paris’ emotions seemed genuine and the Jackson family said it was her desire to speak, they should not have allowed her.
I’m all for public grieving, and for Paris to have spoken at a family funeral would have been entirely appropriate and I’m sure cathartic. But having her grieve in front of the entire world felt incredibly exploitative…. To allow this child to put herself out there in this manner just seemed wrong.