- Lord have mercy, Michael Lohan got arrested again. YES, AGAIN. Michael was arrested earlier this week for an alleged domestic violence incident against his on-again-off-again girlfriend Kate Major and was released on Wednesday night. Hours later, Kate Major called police to say that Michael Lohan had made a harrassing phone call to her, which violated a judge’s orders. He even called her house again while cops were at her place! So police moseyed on over to the motel where Michael Lohan was staying, which is when he jumped off a third-floor balcony and gave chase. But the coppers snatched him and now the Father Of The Year is behind bars. [Gossip Cop]
- Babyoncé is allegedly going to be a girl, says a source which claims to have intimate knowledge of Beyoncé’s uterus. [Celebitchy]
Tag Archives: michael lohan
I’m fully convinced that Michael Lohan’s headline-making domestic violence arrest yesterday was copied straight out of Mel Gibson’s playbook. Of course, Mel’s famed blowouts were uniquely terrible because some of them were directed towards the teenage son of ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. Last month, Mel paid $100,000 to Oksana’s 14-year-old for the guarantee that he wouldn’t sue the once-respected actor for reportedly “terrorizing” him during altercations with his mother. That’s low, even for Mel Gibson. Additionally, his own toddler daughter with Grigorieva bore witness to a number of her father’s detonations.
It’s hard to top this sh**ty parenting, but surprise, surprise, more than a few celebs come come! After the jump, six more celebrities who I definitely wouldn’t want for a dad.
- Michael Lohan was arrested in Florida early this morning on suspicion of domestic violence after a fight with his girlfriend, Kate Major. This isn’t his first abusive incident: he was arrested for DV back in March for allegedly roughing up Major as well. When cops arrived this morning, Lohan complained of chest pains and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he tried to slip out. Usually I don’t say “poor Lindsay,” but stories like this really do make me feel bad for her. [TMZ]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez hung out at an animal shelter in Winnipeg this weekend to play with the puppies and she ended up adopting a husky mix named Baylor. Yay for animal rescues! [People] Keep reading »
Remember Kim Granatell of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey“? She was that friend who was by Danielle Staub‘s side for the great weave-pulling incident of 2010. Well apparently, she has a new beau and it’s none other than Michael Lohan, dad of Lindsay. According to Kim, they have been dating since January. “I just got back from making out with Michael in Florida,” she told the New York Post. “He’s got a very big heart. He’s a great guy.”
This is many shades of strange. Keep reading »
Egads. Michael Lohan is in the news again and it isn’t for something cute like announcing he’s engaged to Jon Gosselin’s ex. Nope, Michael has been charged with three counts of domestic violence—inflicting corporal injury on a cohabitant, false imprisonment and preventing a report of victimization. “Mr. Lohan was arrested after we received a call around 9 p.m. regarding a domestic dispute,” an officer explained. “He was detained after he was spotted walking on the street near our station. He showed no signs of intoxication that I’m aware of and has been cooperative.” His bail has been set at $200,000. [People]
This is hardly Michael’s first run-in with the law. After the jump, a timeline. Keep reading »
We knew they were on something. We won’t get to see White House party crashers Tareq and Michaele Salahi on “The Real Housewives of DC” anymore but, apparently, the two are not ready to leave reality television behind. And so, they have signed on for the new season of “Celebrity Rehab” with Dr. Drew. Which leads us to the obvious question: What was their substance of choice?!?! Tell us, VH1, tell us.
According to reports, they will be joined on the show by actress/red carpet disaster Bai Ling, former Mets pitcher Dwight Gooden, and “Baywatch” actor Jeremy Jackson. Oh, and Michael Lohan. Keep reading »
- Lindsay Lohan’s wackadoodle dad claims to be opening a women-only rehab in Pasadena, California. Stay far, far away. [New York Post]
- Plus-size model Crystal Renn — who, at size 10, is hardly “plus-size” — has walked three shows at Paris Fashion Week and said she’s being treated just like any other model. [NYmag.com]
- Surprising fact: African-American women and other people of color in the armed services are the ones most affected by the military’s anti-gay “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy. [The Root]
A week before she went to jail, Lindsay Lohan did an interview and photo shoot with Vanity Fair. Now, Lohan’s sultry cover is out just days after she has been released from rehab. Well-timed, Lohan. Well-timed.
Her spiel, the blog Styleite noted, is “typical Lindsay. Denial, denial, denial.” Everything you think you know about her is wrong! Lindsay is not an alcoholic, she says, because her putting on her alcohol-monitoring SCRAM bracelet “would have ended me up in detox, in the emergency room, because I would have had to come down from all the things that people say I’m taking and my father says I’m taking.” Lindsay’s not a drug addict either, she insists. “I’ve never abused prescription drugs. I never have—never in my life,” she said. “I have no desire to. That’s not who I am.” Keep reading »
- First Lindsay, and now her dad? Michael Lohan has been charged with harassment. [PopEater]
- Is Elizabeth Banks wearing a shower curtain to the grand opening of a Target store? [StarPulse.com]
- According to our own token male, John DeVore, happy movie endings actually ruin real life. [Premiere.com]
- Are you an irresistible woman? If you possess these nine traits, then maybe you are. [YourTango]
“Joan Rivers and her ‘stargument’ make me believe that she and Michael Lohan are a match made in heaven … All he needs is her botox doctor. ‘Dr.’ Drew—any ideas? Botox rehab reality show? … In the words of 50 cent, you shouldn’t throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth.”
—Lindsay Lohan lashed out via Twitter yesterday at a trifecta of “enemies” — her dad, who has used her situation to get publicity; Joan Rivers, who Tweeted nasty stuff about her over the weekend; and Dr. Drew, who has repeatedly said she needs to go to rehab [People] Keep reading »