- Mel Gibson allegedly admits on tape that he hit Oksana Grigorieva twice because she “f**king deserved it.” [PopEater]
- The word on the street is that Miles Austin is already cheating on Kim Kardashian with his ex-girlfriend. [Media Takeout]
- Kendra Wilkinson says the rumors that her husband Hank Baskett canoodled with strippers when she was eight-months-pregnant are lies. [TMZ]
Tag Archives: mel gibson
Oksana Grigorieva, Mel Gibson’s estranged girlfriend, has won herself the upper hand in her custody battle with the actor, who is father to her 8-month-old daughter Lucia. Last week, Oksana filed a restraining order against Gibson, alleging that he was verbally and physically abusive. The next day, he filed a restraining order against her, which prohibited her from discussing aspects of the case with the press. But now she doesn’t have to! Because she has Mel on tape making her case for her. According to TMZ, Grigorieva secretly taped Gibson as he went on an angry tirade against her, calling her a “c**t” and a “whore.” Oh, but it gets worse. Gibson was also recorded using racial epithets so offensive, I’m puttin’ ‘em after the jump …
Keep reading »
Mel and his wife, Robyn, divorced in April of 2009 after seven kids and 30 years of marriage. Later that month, Mel and Grigorieva first appeared in public; she gave birth to their daughter, Lucia, in October 2009. Mel and Grigorieva split in April 2010 and their breakup has quickly unraveled into a custody dispute and accusations of domestic violence.
Last Monday, Grigorieva filed an emergency restraining order against Mel, alleging he hit her twice in the face and knocked out two of her teeth. The very next day, Mel filed a restraining order against her, which prohibits her from speaking about certain parts of the case. Keep reading »
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva are being very elusive about their recent split. It seemed kind of out of the blue to all of us, even though Mel is clearly a weirdo. So, of course, we are mildly curious. In a recent press conference, Oksana said,”I can tell you that we have split up, suddenly and recently. Unfortunately, I cannot give you the reason. But you will find out everything quite soon.” Doesn’t she know that’s like telling someone, “I have a secret but I can’t tell you.” It only adds fuel to the fire. It sounds so juicy that now we are dying to know what happened. After the jump, our hypotheses about the breakup. [PopEater] Keep reading »
- Mel Gibson‘s girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, gave birth to his eighth child, a daughter, on Friday. [Dlisted] — Now he can get back to “The Beaver.”
- Colin Farrell welcomed a baby boy with girlfriend Alicja Bachleda. His name is Henry Teusz. [Starpulse]
- Adam Lambert broke up with his boyfriend, Drake LaBry. [PopEater] — I wonder if it had anything to do with his album cover.
Jonand Kate Gosselinbrought this on. They won’t go away, and they’ve dragged their bad parenting blame game so far into the bright center of the media spotlight that it doesn’t even matter I never watched the show. I know who they are and occasionally find myself taking sides, which I shouldn’t. They both seem crazy. Poor kids are so “Truman Show”‘d, there’s probably no hope. But, they did get me thinking about all my old fantasies about having famous parents. The old “I’m really adopted, but one day my real parents will find me, and then everything’s gonna change around here … ” fantasy. You know what I’m talking about… Keep reading »
- Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have called off their engagement. [Dlisted] — I wonder if the breakup had something to do with their height difference.
- Now, Kate Gosselin’s former fiance is dishing on her past. Factory worker Adam Miller says Kate cheated on him with some guy in a Corvette. [Perez Hilton]
- A rep for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie says the couple is going strong in response to the National Enquirer‘s insistence they had split up. [E! Online] — If they did break up, I think they’d work out some agreement to keep their family together, and we’d never know if they were together or not.
Holy hotness—Johnny Depp is on the cover of Vanity Fair that’s coming out tomorrow. And this dude really can’t get enough of the Caribbean. After filming three movies there, in 2004, he decided to buy his own private island in the Bahamas. Depp and his family bask in the sun on Little Hall’s Pond Cay Island, which has six beaches. Three are named after members of Johnny’s family, another is called “Brando,” and yet another is “Gonzo” after his idol and friend, Hunter S. Thompson. Johnny likes to keep things in the family. His 156-foot yacht is dubbed Vajoliroja—a word made-up of syllables of his family’s names.
Interestingly, many celebs own private islands. I guess they need somewhere paparazzi-free to escape from all the parties, premieres, and their own fabulousness? Here are a few celebs that sunbathe in solitude.