Father and son relationships can be really deep and complicated. The one that existed between Jason Beckman and his father Jay doesn’t seem like it was an exception. At age 17, the teen — who reportedly has Asperger’s Syndrome — approached his dad to ask what he thought of actress Megan Fox. Who knows, maybe he wanted to have one of those fabled father-son moments where both can finally bond, like men, over the objective attractiveness of a well-known starlet. But dad’s response — that Jason wouldn’t know what to do with a woman like Megan — left the teen cold. And spurred in him a desire to plot and ultimately commit the horrific murder of his father. Read more on The Stir…
Tag Archives: megan fox
- Megan Fox is pregnant again! Another baby is on the way for the “Transformers” actress and her husband Brian Austin Green. She gave birth to the couple’s first child together, a son named Noah, back in September. [People]
- A judge denied Amanda Bynes release from psychiatric hold yesterday. The actress was initially placed in a psychiatric facility late last month, which was then extended to a two week-long stay. Her parents are currently pursuing conservatorship. [MTV News]
- Model and singer Karen Elson filed a restraining order against her estranged husband Jack White, stating she fears for her safety and the safety of their two children. [AP]
- Rolling Stone‘s Bostom bomber cover doubled the magazine’s newsstand sales. [US News & World Reports]
- Cory Monteith’s mom Ann McGregor has broken her silence, thanking his fans over Twitter for their support following her son’s death on July 13. [Huffington Post] Keep reading »
Megan Fox covers this month’s issue of Esquire, and she’d like you to know that she’s actually been religious this entire time.
“I’ve read the Book of Revelation a million times,” she told interviewer Stephen Marche. “It does not make sense, obviously. It needs to be decoded. What is the dragon? What is the prostitute? What are these things? What is this imagery? What was John seeing? And I was just thinking, What is the Antichrist? When war breaks out in the Holy Land, like it is right now, if that is a sign of the immediate end times, then where are the other signs? Is it possible that it’s the Internet or fame itself or celebrity?” Keep reading »
Starring Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Maude Apatow, Iris Apatow, Jason Segel, Megan Fox, Chris O’Dowd, Albert Brooks and John Lithgow
Simply put, “This Is 40″ left a sour taste in my mouth. I felt like Judd Apatow did what he always does, which is write a plum role for his wife, and then decide: “Hey, I’ll throw every other funny person I know in this movie! And also Megan Fox! She’ll take her top off! And swim in a bikini! And I’ll give my kids roles, too! Even though they’re not good actors!” Keep reading »
Megan Fox returned to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Monday night, where she comes clean about being two months pregnant the last time she was on the show.
She has since given birth to her son, Noah, in September, but the ”This is 40″ star explained how sick she was that day she made her last appearance.
- Megan Fox gets graphic talking about giving birth to her son Noah this past September: she had terrible contractions and was screaming for an epidural as Brian Austin Green drove her to the hospital. [US Weekly]
- Here’s a breakup song that Taylor Swift can borrow if things go south with Harry Styles. (Although, I say if a dude can do the “Dirty Dancing” lift, he’s a keeper!) [Gurl]
- “Human Barbie” Valeria Lukyanova has a weird little Internet twin friend who is also a “Human Barbie.” I guess these two need each other? [Huffington Post]
Megan Fox managed to keep it a secret for almost three weeks, but she revealed today that she gave birth to a baby boy on Sept. 27, Us reports. Noah Shannon Green “is healthy, happy, and perfect,” Fox wrote on Facebook. He’s the first child for Fox, 26, but husband Brian Austin Green, 39, has another son from a previous relationship. A source told Us in the past that Fox “is amazing with Kassius,” who is 10. Read more…
Oh, Shirtless Paul Rudd. You are Shirtless Paul Rudd and you’re not even the best thing in this trailer. “This Is 40″ is the sort-of sequel to “Knocked Up,” about Paul and Debbie, the sister and brother-in-law of Katharine Heigl’s character. Now they’re 40 and feeling positively ancient. But they’re still got pot brownies, a gorgeous home, two great kids, and people in their lives like Megan Fox, Chris O’Dowd, and Jason Segel. Doesn’t sound too shabby to me. By all means, Leslie Mann, take 28. I’ll hand it over for half a pot brownie and a romp in the sack with your onscreen husband.
Yes, congratulations are definitely in order for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green!
Though the “Transformers” star and her handsome husband have kept mum on the recent baby rumors, these new pics from their romantic Hawaiian getaway leave no doubt: She’s pregnant!
The photos show Brian caressing his bride’s bare baby bump as they take in the beautiful view from their private terrace. The couple are celebrating more than just the baby on the way – they’re vacationing in Hawaii, where they tied the knot, to mark their second anniversary. Read more …