- Debbie Rowe is reportedly ready to fight for custody of Prince Michael and Paris, according to NBCLA. [Dlisted] — I wonder if she really feels any connection to them or if it’s the trust that is driving her.
- Hayden Panettiere and Steve Jones have broken up because she can’t handle long distance relationships. [Starpulse] — On to the next much older guy!
- Zac Efron and Megan Fox shared an intimate dinner recently, according to a source. [Celebuzz]
Tag Archives: megan fox
While we regular women find it hard to keep up with Megan Fox and her hotness, try being her “Transformers” stunt double. Vanity Fair sat down with danger woman Stacey Carino, who was a 5th grade science teacher. After surviving a room full of preteens and jumping between rooftops to avoid explosions, Ms. Carino knows a thing or two about stayin’ in shape. She revealed her secret for getting the perfect body: mountain biking. Stacey swears, “It keeps you strong without looking strong. For stunt girls, you have to have that. You have to be fit without looking fit.”
Hot Hollywood couple Megan Fox and Shia LaBoeuf dined in downtown New York City last night. The sexy dress plus this grandpa cardi has her looking like a slutty Mr. Rogers. We know Shia likes older women — like his mom, but young women dressed as old men? Now that’s kinky. [NYC, 6/25/09] Keep reading »
The Grecian gown is a Hollywood starlet staple because it just oozes sex appeal and sophistication. But not when Megan Fox pairs it with stripper platform shoes and a cheap-looking belt. She would have looked stunning if she had nixed the belt and put on strappy metallic heels. [Westwood, CA, 6/22/09] Keep reading »
- Sam Ronson dumped Lindsay Lohan via text after a fight about Nicole Richie because Nicole reportedly told Sam not to bring Lindz to her party. [Dlisted] — Maybe Nicole should read this article.
- Jada Pinkett Smith tried to dispel rumors that she and Will are swingers, saying they’re freaky, but not that freaky. [Perez Hilton] — You know, when someone tries really hard to convince people that they have good sex with a particular person, I tend to think they’re not getting any at all from that person. I wonder when Jada is going to dispel the gay rumors about her and Will.
- A reality show about Chaz Bono’s sex change is a no-go. [E! Online]
- Designer Alber Elbaz was so inspired by Glenn Close’s “Damages” character, he’s basing a new line of power suits on her. [NY Mag] — I hope Hillary is reading this!
- Adam Lambert is borrowing Lady Gaga’s producer, RedOne, to help him with his new album. [Perez] — We just hope Lambert doesn’t borrow Gaga’s style, as well.
- Congrats to Megan Fox, who has learned that sex sells. [The Sun] — Yes, Megan, baring your legs from hip to toe while flaunting perky breasts will get you noticed. Congrats on figuring that one out!
I am writing to express my condolences about your recent media onslaught. I know the world went apes**t when they discovered your dirty little secret…your toe thumbs. It must be disconcerting having your weirdo thumbs be the number one highest-ranking item on Google Trends over the weekend. Geez, peeps must have been really bored. If pictures of my alien fingers were all over the internet (my hands are really weird, too, but I digress), I might feel ashamed. Perhaps your plush lifestyle makes up for it? I still have a roommate and no cable. So thank you for reminding me that no one is perfect.
P.S. Is there such a thing as thumb surgery? You could probably afford it. Just a thought…it would give a whole new meaning to the term “hand job.” HA! Keep reading »
Just kidding, that’s her blowing kisses to the paps at the “Transformers 2” press junket in Paris. But clearly, she still sucks. [Paris, 6/12/09] Keep reading »
- Chastity Bono, child of Sonny Bono and Cher, is in the beginning stages of altering his gender from female to male. [TMZ] — We wonder if it was his mother’s exposed backside in that iconic costume that made him reconsider his gender.
- An Isreali woman threw away what she thought was a crappy mattress. Little did she know, her mother had stored a million bucks inside of it.
[Times Online] — Oops!
- Carrie Prejean may have lost her crown, but when one door closes, sometimes two new trashy ones open! For Carrie, one was an offer from Playboy, and the second was one from “I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here.” [Anything Hollywood] — Surprisingly, Carrie kept it classy and declined both offers.
It would be more fun if celebrities had to fight to the death for roles. Or maybe casting directors could make them compete in elaborate ropes courses? This week, some very talented celebrities are up for the same roles. James Franco and Robert Pattinson are neck-and-neck for the honor of playing musician Jeff Buckley in a biopic. Meanwhile, producer Dan Lin has announced his plan for another installment of “Tomb Raider.” But could Angelina be out in favor of Megan Fox? After the jump, how we think it will shake out. Keep reading »