Like us on facebook
Tag Archives: megan fox
I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner. Hollywood’s hottest It Girl of the moment, “Jennifer’s Body” badass, Megan Fox, is on the cover of the music/pop-culture rag. In the photos she looks gorg as always, keeping her toe thumbs conveniently out of every shot. So what is Miss Fox’s theory on why she has “bewitched” Hollywood? “A powerful, confident vagina … Men are scared of vaginas.” Where do I get one of those? One more pic, after the jump … [Oh No They Didn't!] Keep reading »
In our exclusive, much-talked-about interview with screenwriter Diablo Cody, Cody discussed a buzz-generating scene in her latest flick, “Jennifer’s Body,” in which Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried make out. “They’re beautiful girls, the scene is hot — I’m not afraid to say that,” she asserted. So, is it really hot or not? Here’s the video evidence, so you can judge for yourself. “I know when I was a teenaged girl,” Cody says, “the friendships that I had with other girls were almost romantic, they were so intense.” Apparently, this is only the beginning of the scene, but it’s pretty steamy. [Egotastic] Keep reading »
So I hope I didn’t come off too much like a nerdy fangirl when I called her up to talk about her new movie, “Jennifer’s Body,” a horror flick which stars Megan Fox as a possessed high school girl who eats her male classmates. The Divine Miss Diablo was everything I hoped for and more—hey, the coolest girl in Hollywood even apologized for her “verbal diarrhea” when she interrupted me once.
Click through for my convo with Diablo Cody about why she thinks Megan Fox is “eccentric,” how she wants to host a show like “The View” with Courtney Love, and why therapy (plus, a ban on reading blogs) has made Hollywood bearable for her. Oh! And why the kiss in “Jennifer’s Body” between Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried was never meant to be “gratuitous.” Keep reading »
- Megan Fox said she feels safer with women, so kissing Amanda Seyfried in the film “Jennifer’s Body” was comfortable for her. [PopEater] — How interesting, considering Amanda said she didn’t enjoy kissing Megan.
- Anne Heche‘s ex, Coley Laffoon, responded to her “Letterman” comments by saying: “After coming home from showing two different clients two different condominiums, I was disturbed to see Anne taking out her personal frustration on the father of her child on national television.” [Dlisted] — That was a mature response Anne Heche won’t be able to respond to.
- Keanu Reeves isn’t dating Cameron Diaz as their dinner outing last week suggested. He’s back with his ex, Anita Hodson, and the two could be planning marriage. [Starpulse] — I can’t really see Keanu with Cameron because he’s too somber-looking for her.
“I don’t ever feel sexy in small clothes,” she says. “I always feel really insecure. I don’t like wearing make-up. And if I have clean hair and a clean face, I’m more confident because I don’t feel like I’m speaking behind a mask. The attention, that other people are telling you that you are beautiful, only feeds insecurities and sort of makes it unbearable.”
- Amanda Seyfried is extremely unenthusiastic about her make-out session with Megan Fox in Diablo Cody‘s film “Jennifer’s Body.” [After Ellen] — If I had to kiss Toe Thumbs, I’d probably have to roll my eyes about the situation too.
- Rachel Zoe has plans to simplify her look for the second season of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” That means less makeup, hair, and everything else. [The Cut] — Hopefully, she doesn’t play to tone down her shopping craziness.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” choreographer Alex Da Silva has been charged with sexually assaulting four women. [PopEater]