- Kevin and Danielle Jonas are expecting their first child. Mazel tov! Aww, it feels like just yesterday they took their purity rings off. [People]
- The royal baby isn’t even out of Kate Middleton’s velvet-lined womb yet, but already there are plans to take the baby on a spring 2014 tour of Australia and New Zealand. [US Weekly]
- Remember “Princeton Mom”? Her name is Susan Patton and she said female Princeton undergrads need to find their husbands now because the men in the rest of the world won’t be smart enough for them? Well, she got a book deal and SMARTEN UP! Words Of Wisdom From The Princeton Mom is headed to shelves next spring. The Frisky office debated for five minutes about whether “smarten” is a real word. [NYMag.com]
- Farrah Abraham got kicked out of alcohol rehab for being “disruptive,” including trying to take pictures of fellow patient, “Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil. Jeez Louise, everyone knows you can’t take pictures of people in AA meetings. [RadarOnline]
- Take a peek at the “Downton Abbey”-inspired beauty line from Marks & Spencer, which includes lip balms, nail polishes, soaps and a candle. [Racked] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: married to jonas
- Are we sure everyone in this marriage is straight?
- Is Danielle a long lost Duff sister?
- Where’s Joe Jonas? He is the hottest one in this family and therefore the only one that I care about. [No way, Nick is the hottest. -- Editor]
- What do you do with a purity ring once it comes off?
- Seriously. Are we sure everyone in this marriage is straight? I’m … not … getting that vibe.
I won’t be watching “Married To Jonas,” mostly because I am of the Hanson generation. But best of luck to you. I hope it is at least half as sexually explicit as Britney and K-Fed on “Chaotic.” [YouTube]
- It’s “Newlyweds” redux: Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle are the latest celeb couple to land a reality show about newly-married life. “Married To Jonas” will star the eldest Jonas brother and his wife about the struggles with “marrying into pop royalty.” As long as the super-hot one — that would be middle brother Joe Jonas [I prefer Nick, actually. -- Editor] — gets some screen time, we are not offended by this. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Speaking of newlyweds, how did Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrate their first anniversary? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Julianne Moore has been offered the iconic mom role in the “Carrie” remake, which will star Chloe Moretz. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Beyoncé and her mama finally addressed those fake bump and surrogacy rumors. [PopCrush]
- Find out which 11-year-old will play the newest lead in ”Annie” on Broadway! [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »