- This shirtless Mark Zuckerberg photo, posted by a fellow Facebook employee on the site imgur, is oddly compelling for those of us curious what the chest hair on the CEO of Facebook looks like. The pic was removed seconds later but was happily screen-captured for all your nerd-boy lusting needs. [TMZ]
- Here are pics from the set of “Arrested Development,” which is filming again. You’re welcome. [Socialite Life]
- The Anti-Defamation League blasted Joan Rivers for referring to Costco as “Nazi Germany” for refusing to carry her new book because of its content. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Taylor Swift has already introduced her new dude — he’s a Kennedy — to her parents. Girl works fast. [PopCrush]
- Mariah Carey is doing a nail polish line for OPI. Who wants to bet there will be Glitter? Zing! I’ll be here all week, folks. [Uptown Magazine] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: mark zuckerberg
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg married his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan this weekend at their Palo Alto, California home. One hundred guests thought they were arriving for a party to celebrate Chan’s graduation, but actually attended a wedding which had been secretly planned for months! [The FW]
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb died this weekend at age 62 after a battle with cancer. [Celebrity Cafe]
- “Carnivale” actor Nick Stahl is no longer missing, his wife reports. The actor has checked into rehab after disappearing earlier this month, allegedly on a drug binge. [People]
- Rapper Lil Wayne has been accused of having someone in his entourage beat up a fan with a skateboard after the man kept pestering him to take a picture on May 3. [PopCrush] Keep reading »
Where would we be without social networking sites? We’d never know that the cheerleader who made fun of us in high school got fat, or that the boy who pulled our pigtails in elementary school got married to the girl who gave our boyfriend chlamydia in college. You’d have no idea that the world was so small, that your best friend is currently “totally stressing,” or that your mother knew how to upload pictures. And who do we have to thank for these little joys? The men of MySpace, Twitter, and Facebook, of course, who all happen to be smart, wealthy and hot! Even though Rupert Murdoch (who bought MySpace for $580 million) said the site is for stalkers, and Facebook is rife with Obama haters who want him dead, and Twitter hasn’t earned a single dollar in revenue, these are our boys. And we know just what to do with them.
Keep reading »
Come on, Double X, you’re just baiting us: With a headline like “The Appallingly Sexist Origins of Facebook,” we were expecting to be served some juicy dish that made Mark Zuckerberg, the 25-year-old founder of Facebook, look like a pig.
But Double X pulled snippets of purported douchebaggery from The Accidental Billionaires, an exposé about Facebook by Ben Mezrich, and it’s nothing more than admiring short skirts and some bikini-clad girls at frat parties. You know, really awful stuff.
First we heard that a Facebook status message was going to be turned into a movie. Now, a fictional documentary about Facebook itself is in the works. While it sounds like a snooze fest to us, apparently Columbia Pictures digs the idea and is working to bring the biopic about Mark Zuckerberg and his social networking site to the big screen. The script was written by “The West Wing” creator Aaron Sorkin and is based on the soon-to-be-released book by Ben Mezrich, The Accidental Billionares. Most importantly, Columbia Pictures is in advanced talks with David Fincher, of “Fight Club” and “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” fame, to direct. And initial casting searches have Michael Cera and Shia LeBeouf neck-in-neck to play the Harvard dropout. Since anything David Fincher, Michel Cera, and Shia Lebeouf touches generally turns to gold, if Columbia Pictures can get these folks on-board, maybe this flick will turn out to be more than “Revenge of the Nerds: Part 56.” [CNet] Keep reading »