Yesterday on Howard Stern, Nick Cannon admitted that he and Mariah “absolutely” make love to her music and that he masturbates to it when she’s not there. But wait! There’s more TMI. His favorite spank song is “Hero.” That song will never sound the same again. Let’s all spend an uncomfortable moment listening to it together and imagining the worst after the jump. I don’t know whether I think this is sweet or gross. [TMZ] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: mariah carey
Well, this is just the cutest! Mariah Carey visited “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” to perform a Christmas ditty with Fallon and The Roots and it’ll light up even the Grinchiest of hearts. “All I Want For Christmas (Is You)” is a fun song to begin with, but it’s even more adorable with the chorus of little kids in the front row.
The white flag has been waved and the olive branch extended …we think! Nicki Minaj has opened up about her post-fight relationship with Mariah Carey, saying that they have been “fine” since the dust up witnessed ’round the world.
Carey and Minaj were feuding on the set of ‘American Idol,’ where both are new judges, with Minaj feeling dissed by Carey for constantly interrupting her. It was reported that Minaj threatened the singer with a gun. Carey subsequently said she upped her security. It had us wondering if there was too much diva on one reality show panel, and the events likely had producers sweating bullets. Pink bullets, but bullets nonetheless. Read more…
‘Tis the season for celebrity political endorsements, and just yesterday comes another one — this time from Kelly Clarkson. Kelly says that while she considers herself a Republican, she can’t abide by Mitt Romney’s anti-gay marriage stance, and has decided to support Obama. Additionally, she said, “I’ve been reading online about the debates and I’m probably going to vote for Obama again … I can’t support Romney’s policies as I have a lot of gay friends and I don’t think it’s fair they can’t get married.”
Additionally, she voiced concern over women’s rights issues. “I’m not a hardcore feminist but we can’t be going back to the ’50s,” she said.
Last year, Clarkson voiced her support for Ron Paul, but then retracted it after it was found that Paul was linked to several racist and homophobic pamphlets. “I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. Obviously that was not my intent. I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women’s rights, men’s rights, white/black/purple/orange rights,” she said.
To learn about celebrity political endorsements, check out our handy chart above!
On Monday night’s episode of vocal competition show “The Voice,” two of Cee Lo’s team members wowed with a powerhouse rendition of Mariah Carey’s “Vision of Love.” Trevin Hunte and Amanda Brown received a standing ovation from the audience and the judges — Adam Levine actually stood on his chair.
So who actually won?
- This Mariah Carey/Nicki Minaj “American Idol” feud is getting REAL. Mimi talked privately to Barbara Walters, who told the whole world about their convo this morning on “The View.” Allegedly Nicki said something about shooting Mimi with a gun. Yikes. [Vulture]
- And then Nicki responded to the gun allegations the way any reasonable person would. Via Twitter. [Huffington Post]
- Rachel’s new “Glee” boyfriend, Dean Geyer, was spotted skateboarding half-naked. Two qualities I really like in a man. [Socialite Life]
- Some thoughts on Ryan Lochte’s not girlfriend, K. Michelle, saying she prefers dating white men. [Uptown]
- Chris Brown confirms that he and Karrueche Tran are dunzo. Hey, I guess that’s what happens when you sit with your ex at a Jay-Z concert. [Hollywood Life]
- Call Christina Hendricks whatever you want, just don’t call her full-figured. [SMH] Keep reading »
- TMZ’s grainy video of an “American Idol” audition in Charlotte, North Carolina, shows Nicki Minaj losing her temper and yelling at producers, apparently over some perceived slight by Mariah Carey. “I told them I’m not fucking putting up with her fucking highness over there,” Nicki shrieks on the video. According to TMZ, before the camera started rolling Nicki had threatened Mariah, “I’m gonna knock you out.” The best part is Keith Urban sitting in the middle trying not to laugh. [TMZ, Hypervocal]
- “South Park” will take on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” tonight which I think we can all agree is going to be epic. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Today is Barack and Michelle Obama’s 20th anniversary — let’s take a look back on the past 20 years. [Uptown Magazine]
- How to escape from an awful first date. [A New Mode]
Dem Babies are getting so big!
Grammy Award-winning singer Mariah Carey shared some updated pictures of her adorable 1-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe. “Some new pictures of Roc&Roe @ http://dembabies.com : ) they’re growing up so fast!” the proud mom-of-two wrote.
Earlier this month, the ”Hero” singer shared some sweet summer shots of her beautiful babies – nicknamed Dem Babies as well as Roc & Roe – via Instagram. Read more…
Instragram. Oh, Instagram. Thank you for sharing with us the lunches of everyone we know and pretty pretty landscape shots. They really do make the world go ’round. Somehow, Instragram is about to kick it up a few notches. Not with some cool new features or anything like that. It’s even better: Mariah Carey has made an account. The #1 Diva (I really hope she has a cup or something saying that) announced via her Twitter that she’s “finally joined Instagram.” She’s so social media savvy. Although her pictures go all the way back to last Christmas, they seem to have only been uploaded this weekend. I guess Mrs. Cannon (or is he Mr. Carey?) was stockpiling photos.
The account is currently filled with photos of Mariah looking fabulous in various locations (the recording studio, the back of a luxury vehicle, in a gown etc.), this is only the beginning! So what should we expect for her Highness’s Instragram-ing? Read more …
On July 26, 2012, FOX releases Mariah Carey’s “American Idol” promotional photo. Over the next 24 hours, the picture becomes a meme. Here’s how it happened…