Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: marc anthony
New mom Jennifer Lopez was spotted on the lamb at “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” premiere last night, sans her husband Marc Anthony, as well as her wedding ring. Whoa! While she wasn’t showing of her rock, she was showing off her jewels in a very sexy low-cut dress. Hmm, could J.Lo be back on the market? Well, while we speculate about her single status, here are some celebs we’d actually like to see back on the market…
Sneaking around on your spouse is all the rage in Hollywood. Just this weekend, Angelina Jolie, openly admitted she and Brad Pitt fell in love while he was still very married to Jennifer Aniston. Ouch! But she wasn’t the only one messing around in tinsel town. Téa Leoni has allegedly been messing around on David Duchovny with Angelina’s ex, Billy Bob Thornton? Oh, the incestuous web celebrities weave! Alas, in Hollywood, cheating the camera isn’t just an acting technique, but off-screen it can get a whole lot trickier. More, after the jump…
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.