Tag Archives: marc anthony
Sneaking around on your spouse is all the rage in Hollywood. Just this weekend, Angelina Jolie, openly admitted she and Brad Pitt fell in love while he was still very married to Jennifer Aniston. Ouch! But she wasn’t the only one messing around in tinsel town. Téa Leoni has allegedly been messing around on David Duchovny with Angelina’s ex, Billy Bob Thornton? Oh, the incestuous web celebrities weave! Alas, in Hollywood, cheating the camera isn’t just an acting technique, but off-screen it can get a whole lot trickier. More, after the jump…
Some pop stars like to be seen and heard. They rock a mic and their look. So, in honor of the men who make “pretty boy” sound so good, here are The Frisky’s Top Five Metrosexual Musicians:
5. Andre 3000 What’s cooler then being cool? Being Andre 3000, a gentleman so stylish he makes plaid golf gear look hip.
4. Marc Anthony The always dapper Anthony probably has a walk-in closet of clothing only rivaled by his wife’s. Even as a new dad, he’s constantly clad in a suit and you know J. Lo only lets him off his leash for spa days.
3. Mick Jagger More preened then even his supermodel arm candies, Mick Jagger is the grandfather of metrosexual. The rock ‘n’ roller is still wearing skin-tight stuff with sequins well into his swinging 60’s.
2. Pharrell Williams From head to rims, Pharrell is covered in all the right trims. He matches more than beats, Pharrell wears baggy hip-hop clothes with color-coded sophistication. He also knows how to rock a fur.
1. Justin Timberlake Started out in a coordinated boy band, but now he’s all that with his own clothing line. In his signature skinny ties with vests, JT’s ensembles are as smooth as his moves.
Our prayers have been answered! He-Man, the hunky half-naked animated hero, is getting a new live-action feature film,Gray Skull: The Masters of The Universe. The script is finally done, but now who can fill He-Man’s loincloth? We have some casting ideas:
HE-MAN Amelia thinks Matthew McConaughey can step into the fur boots — lord knows Matthew likes sporting a girlie mane and no shirt. But I’m all for this year’s award winning hottie, Javier Bardem, who can really rock a bowl cut (even if it’s blonde!).
It seems that some couples in music, including Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, see a drop in record sales after getting married. Do Jay-Z and BeyoncÃ© need to worry about being less successful now that they’re married? Um, no. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw’s record sales are but one example of a successful marriage coupled with solid record sales. The quality of the album is so much more important than the artist’s relationship status. [Reuters] Keep reading »
Obviously we live in a celebrity obsessed culture and that has never been more apparent than in the last few months, as the celeb weeklies fought to be the first to feature the stars’ newly born bundles of joy. People won the battle for photos of Max Bratman (Christina Aguilera’s son), Harlow Madden (daughter of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden), and Max and Emme Anthony (J.Lo and Marc Anthony’s tots), but at a pretty hefty price. The allegedly paid $1.5 million, $1 million, and $6 million respectively for the shoots, but those numbers put together are what people are guesstimating pictures of Angelina and Brad’s rumored twins will fetch. Cuh-razy. [Pop Sugar] Keep reading »