We are beyond sad that “30 Rock” is ending this week. We’ll always have syndication, but in the meantime, we’ve compiled a list of 21 of the most important life lessons we’ve learend from Liz, Jack, Jenna and the rest of the TGS gang. Please enjoy and share your favorite “30 Rock” quotes in the comments!
Tag Archives: liz lemon
As the final episode of “30 Rock” quickly approaches, the cast and crew have been releasing some special behind-the-scenes clips, and this one, in which Tina Fey shows us around Liz Lemon’s office, has to be my favorite so far. The best part? The framed Bust cover featuring Fey’s real-life BFF Amy Poehler that’s hanging on the wall of Liz Lemon’s office (mindfuck, right?). “This makes the world collapse a little bit,” Fey explains. “I just really like that picture of her, so I put it up, even though if that’s Amy Poehler, then who am I?” [NBC]
On last night’s “30 Rock,” Liz Lemon was honored with an award at Women in Media’s “80 Under 80 Who Aren’t Betty White” gala event. The only problem? The audio/visual aids weren’t properly working, and you know a room full of women had no idea how to solve the problem. I mean, blowing on it always works, right?
No wonder Liz Lemon is getting hitched! I mean, wouldn’t you want to put a ring on it? Real talk: Tina has never looked better.
- Liz Lemon on “30 Rock” is finally getting married! Aww, I’m a little sad she won’t be my Patron Saint Of Single Girls anymore. [Paste Magazine]
- Oh no they didn’t: TSA officers searched Solange Knowles’ afro. [Clutch Magazine]
- New couple alert, maybe? Supposedly “sparks” are “flying” between Scarlett Johansson and Leonardo DiCaprio, who are finally both single at the same time. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Andy Cohen apologized for calling the boy band One Direction “twinks.” [PopBytes]
- Stop messing with us, “30 Rock”! Show writer Jack Durditt tweeted this picture of Tina Fey on set dressed as Liz Lemon and cradling a … a … a … a baby. Is it Tina-as-Tina holding someone’s real life baby? Is it Tina-as-Liz holding Liz’s baby? Is it Liz Lemon cradling a very large hoagie sandwich wrapped in a blanket?!?! [Huffington Post]
- There’s still time to donate to the Kickstarter — er, Cockstarter — campaign to raise money for Deadspin to buy an alleged pic of Ryan Lochte’s penis! [Deadspin]
- Amber Rose is pregnant by fiancé Wiz Khalifa. Mazel tov! [Stupid Celebrities]
- Kelly Osbourne is getting in the middle of her “Fashion Police” co-star Joan Rivers’ Twitter feud with Rihanna. [PopCrush]
- If it’s Wednesday, that means Rihanna will remind us she likes to smoke marijuana. [Socialite Life]
“30 Rock”‘s Liz Lemon isn’t a lady most of us take our sartorial cues from. But her witty one-liners? That’s another matter. You can broadcast love for Liz with this cute powder blue tee from the NBC Store, emblazoned with Liz’s famous phrase “I want to go to there.” And if that’s not your favorite Liz-ism, they’ve got “What the what!” and “Blurgh!” tees as well. Did anyone else realize there was the proper spelling of “blurgh”? [$26, NBC Store]
Sex only makes things worse. Look, I only took that that napkin because I wrapped some chicken in it. Would I help if I told you were doing sexual espionage? Yes, we watched the “Shit Liz Lemon Says” video, even though that meme is so 18 seconds ago. Blerg! [Hollywood Reporter] Keep reading »
The “30 Rock” season six promo is here! When the show comes back on January 12, Liz Lemon is hiding something from the “TGS” cast and crew. Is it a baby? A new boyfriend? The secret recipe for the dust on Sabor de Soledad chips? If I know Liz Lemon (and Jack Donaghy, and Jenna Maroney), she won’t be able to keep it a secret for long. Oh, blerg! [Celebuzz]
Perhaps this will be the season that Liz Lemon finds love? “30 Rock” has put out a casting call for a new love interest, and it certainly has our mental gears turning. On the show, Tina Fey‘s character has been wooed (or tried to woo) Dean Winters, Jason Sudeikis, Matt Damon, and Jon Hamm. Who could possibly be next in that trajectory? The show is looking for an unknown between the ages of 36 and 40, who can embody “California-bred with liberal values and a youthful innocence.” But we don’t want to limit ourselves just to that. After the jump, who we’d like to see get the part. Keep reading »