My parents always told me that dorks would make better husband. At 22, I can’t say that I’m ready to weigh on in who is the best husband material, but I will definitely agree that dorks deserve some loving. Especially the ones who have made my Top Ten most lovable dorks list…feel free to add… READ MORE »
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. Whether he’s a handsome stranger you don’t want to lead to the promise land or your boyfriend trying to gorge on girlfriend pie, here’s how to just say “Later lover.”
Sterilization Screw-Up A simple birth control slip up could cause penis pandemonium. No dude wants… READ MORE »
The music industry is dominated by men, so it’s no wonder there’s about 10 bazillion songs all about wiener and not so many about vagina. But I found 11 amazing songs that truly spew pure poetry about patsy, yoni, punani, dew flaps, sugar basin, jam cookie, or whatever else you wanna call it. … READ MORE »
I enjoy a good snoop — when I’m in a house that’s not my own, I have been known to rifle through a drawer or two, check out the medicine cabinet, and try on the owner’s clothing (including a wedding dress once). A few months ago, when my fiance was out of town, I went… READ MORE »
I once dated someone that had a thing for pretty feet. It didn’t really bother me because he usually only admired my feet. But sometimes, especially in the summer, he would introduce me to someone and ask, “Doesn’t she have pretty feet?” This would freak me out because beauty is subjective and I didn’t want… READ MORE »
This is by no means the end all, be all list of sexually-charged food metaphors in popular music, but it is a list of our favorites. Please add any others you can think of in the comments! So, anyone hungry for, say, some hot peas and butter?
10. “B-Boy, where the f**k you at?/I… READ MORE »
On the occasions where we have the mental concentration to actually put on music when we’re getting down and dirty in the sack, there’s some music that always helps tickle us below the belt. After the jump are 15 songs that really get us going — for those times when we’re in the mood for… READ MORE »
Having been around the block….over and over again, we thought we had heard it all when it came to male sexual fantasies. So, when Men’s Health Magazine posted an article with the title “8 Monumental Sex Experiences You Must Have”, we figured at least one was anal. But much to our surprise, the choices were… READ MORE »
Summertime is all about summer lovin’. How do you go get you some? By getting out of town. Here’s how we get frisky on vacation.
1. Destination Comfortable Make sure your partner is into the vacation. Don’t drag your date to someplace they’d complain about, like taking a meat and potatoes guy to a… READ MORE »
Think a summer getaway translates to an emptying of your wallet? Not necessarily. With a bit of research, some advance planning, and the following tips you can enjoy high times on a low budget this summer and beyond.
1. Train by travel. With gas prices on the rise again, and the… READ MORE »
In honor of Independence Day, we asked around for the best things about being single and independent. Here’s the top ten!
10. HOOKING UP
“Kissing total strangers when you’re out at bars or on dance floors. No names, no numbers exchanged, just random frenching.” — Sonia
“Ahh, guiltless, shameless flirting with… READ MORE »
10. “Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth/Blowing down the backroads headin’ south/Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth/You’re an idiot, babe/It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe.” — Bob Dylan, “Idiot Wind”
… READ MORE »
Girls making out, faux lesbianism, Girls Gone Wild spectacles are kind of de rigeur it seems like, but it’s harder than you’d think to find actual songs about girls hooking up that aren’t written by lesbian musicians like The Indigo Girls. I delved deep into the interweb in search of the most salacious lyrics about… READ MORE »
There’s a reason why it’s called “French” kissing. The following will have you speaking in tongues (literally) in no time.
5. Want to faire l’amour in style? The French Lesson Panty Set from Kiki de Montparnasse will teach your lover how to whisper sweet (naughty) nothings into your ear. Inscribed on the back of… READ MORE »
5. “My man gives real loving that’s why I call him Killer/He’s not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am, he’s a thriller/He takes his time and does everything right/Knocks me out with one shot for the rest of the night/He’s a real smooth brother, never in a rush/And he gives me goose pimples with every single touch”… READ MORE »
Vampires are back baby, in a little movie that’s got a whole lot of underground buzz called Twilight — check out the trailer above. Based on a series of young adult novels by Stephanie Meyer, the film is seriously all the kiddies are talking about on the internet it seems. So, because I… READ MORE »
I took a lot of women’s studies classes in college and even spelled women as “womyn” for a while, but I’ve never quite understood menstrual art. I have a lil’ soft spot for all the artists on this list, but it was loads of humorous fun pulling the lyrics for our Top Five Menstrual Songs:
… READ MORE »