- Lindsay Lohan pitched a fit last week at nightclub Bootsy Bellows, by storming into Clint Eastwood’s daughter Francesca Eastwood’s birthday party and demanding everyone clear out. “The security told her to leave and it was totally embarrassing,” says a source. Sounds like it. [US Weekly]
- We already watched the 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony — here are George Michael and One Direction doing their thing, possibly with less Spanx. [Socialite Life]
- Ooh, here’s an “American Idol” judgeship I can get behind: Alanis Morissette is reportedly in talks to be a judge on the show. [PopCrush]
- Find out why Gwen Stefani hung out with Michelle Obama this weekend! [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Dita Von Teese knew she’d made it when she spent $50,000 on a mechanical bull. LOVE HER. [Life & Style] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: lindsay lohan
We haven’t seen Lindsay Lohan looking anything but questionable in quite some time now, so I should totally be used to it, right? I shouldn’t be even half as disturbed as I was upon seeing her most recent paparazzi photos, right? She looks like she’s just emerged from a deep, musty drug dungeon, in which one eye never opens and everyone wears monochromatic jumpsuits (snarking on her outfit probably isn’t the right thing to do but also what the hell is she wearing?). For a while I held out hopes that the (former) actress would pull a Robert Downey, Jr. and get her cracked out act together, but those days are loooooong gone. At this point, Lindsay is crack. Oh, but the best part is that one of her myriad enablers, the clearly delusional Paul Schrader (who is currently directing Lindsay-as-hooker in porny Bret Easton Ellis film “The Canyons”), compares her to “Ann Margaret, some Gena Rowlands and Faye Dunaway and of course some bits of Liz Taylor and Monroe as well as a little Rita Hayworth.” It’s funny because, looking at this picture, I was thinking the exact same thing! [Celebitchy]
Straight from the set of Bret Easton Ellis’ sex thriller, here’s a first look at “The Canyons,” starring porn star James Deen and Lindsay Lohan. Not to distract from the subject at hand, but I am far more interested in the bearded dude in the foreground. Who is he? A camera guy? A grip? A PA? He’s hot. [Facebook]
Lindsay Lohan has dyed her hair red, again. After wrapping on Lifetime’s “Liz & Dick,” Linds decided to go back to her roots and headed to the salon for a hair makeover. She tweeted a photo of her new locks to fans and said, “Red again”, two words most of us having been waiting to hear for years. Er, months. Well, days? Point is, whenever Lindsay goes back to her natural color, most of us hope it’s some sort of signal that she’s calming down, that she’s ready to be the talented and light-hearted ginger we all fell in love with eight years ago. Read more…
- Creepy photog Terry Richardson posted, then pulled, provocative photos of Lindsay Lohan on his site yesterday, including this one where she holds a handgun to her head. Or at least it looks like a handgun — maybe it’s a prop? Either way, LiLo also posed for Uncle Terry recently with her butt hanging out. Someone keep these two away from each other! [Fashionista]
- New couple alert, maybe? Sources say Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are dating, but they’re “not exclusive.” [US Weekly]
- Wait, what?!? Matt Lauer from the “Today” show allegedly had an affair with Natalie Morales and fathered one of her kids? That’s from the National Enquirer, so take it with a grain of salt. [Dlisted]
- Dudes: here’s how to tell when a woman is faking it. [Modern Man]
- Anyone else obsessed with the “drunk baby” meme? [The FW] Keep reading »
If you’ve been hanging out in the ladyblogosphere, you’ve heard of Cat Marnell. Or maybe you know her as “Cat Marnell, ugh.” Cat Marnell was — until last week — the health/beauty editor at xoJane. More pertinently, though, she was an open, unabashed, self-described “pillhead” who frequently wrote about her drug use and abuse online. (As well as some other things.) She had been sent to rehab in April at the insistence of xoJane’s publishers. The New York Post reported on Friday that Marnell left xoJane, seemingly of her own choice, because she would rather pass the summer “on the rooftop of Le Bain looking for shooting stars and smoking angel dust with my friends.”
This morning, NYMag.com published an interview with Marnell with more of the same Cat-ariffic quotes. “I’ve always gone to rehab for the wrong reasons.” “ I’m just a fucking freak show.” “I spent Christmas Eve with Jane [Pratt] and Courtney Love.” ”I had drug bags pasted on the walls [of my apartment] because I collected dope bags.” And she goes into great detail about how she ended up parting ways with xoJane, which has something to do with losing her pills, crashing, her Internet being shut off so she couldn’t write posts, and forgetting her cell phone at the office.
Compelling reading? Cat always is. It’s not exactly a secret that people read her on xoJane for that ZOMG what the fuck did she just say now soundbite, not her questionable health or beauty advice (though her various product recommendations did fly off shelves). But as long as Cat Marnell’s been tearing up my RSS feed — and that of every other blog-reading woman I know — I’ve felt uncomfortable with rubbernecking this drug addict. Keep reading »
No, no, no, Lindsay Lohan is not going to be in a porn — her new co-star on a flick called “The Canyons” – has a long history in pornography. James Deen appeared in hundreds of adult films and as our own Julie put it, it’s all because of his “nerd appeal.” He and LiLo are expected to star in the thriller about twentysomethings on a “quest for power, love, sex and success in 2012 Hollywood,” written by American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis. Should be fun.
Now let’s get to know James Deen … in the most safe-for-work way we possibly can. Keep reading »
The truck driver who was involved in the hot mess of a wreck yesterday in Los Angeles is now insisting Lindsay Lohan bribed him to lie about what really happened in yesterday’s car crash! The story just gets juicier and juicier!
According to TMZ, the truck driver, known only as ‘James’ has come forward claiming the troubled actress tried to offer him money to keep his silence as to the details of the crash — because, apparently, he says Lilo tried to leave the scene! Read more…