- Miley Cyrus’ fiance Liam Hemsworth allegedly brawled in a Philadelphia street over the weekend after leaving a bar. According the TMZ, the story is that someone had thrown a rock at him and his friend, so Liam confronted the guy he thought did it outside of the bar and punched him in the face. All of this got caught on camera, which you can watch at the link. Ugh, not a good look, Liam. [TMZ]
- Lindsay Lohan owes $16,000 in payments to a storage locker company and the IRS has frozen her bank accounts, so her belongings are going to be auctioned off. Please tell me this is going to go down on “Storage Wars”? [TMZ]
- Demi Lovato pulled a nude photo prank on Twitter and it’s actually pretty good. [Celebrity Cafe]
Tag Archives: liam hemsworth
Hey, do you remember when Miley tweeted this stuff?
ever feel like you want just…. something more. not sure what exactly…. passion perhaps?
sometimes i feel like i love everyone more than they love me. hatttte that feeling.
Thought of the day: maybe it’s not that they love you less, they just love you the most they are capable of loving.
& there is no trouble in paradise…. just thoughts.
That was weird, huh? How would that make you feel if you were Liam Hemsworth, Miley’s betrothed? Probably kind of bad, huh? But bad enough to request that Miley delete her Twitter altogether? Read more…
- Miley Cyrus defended Liam Hemsworth in a bar fight on Saturday! She just got like 6,000 times more radder. (But also, isn’t she a little underaged for being in a bar?) [TMZ]
- Blake Lively’s ex and “Gossip Girl” co-star Penn Badgely says he “couldn’t be happier for her” after she made it legal with Ryan Reynolds this weekend. [Socialite Life, People]
- Fall fashion inspiration from Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Edie Sedgwick and other famous beauties. [Betty Confidential]
- Five summer pieces you can wear into fall with a few tweaks. [A New Mode]
- Calm down, everyone: Nicki Minaj is not actually a Republican. She’s finally clarified her political views on Twitter. [Atlantic Wire]
Keep reading »
- Miley Cyrus reportedly wants to start poppin’ out babies soon with fiancé Liam Hemsworth at the ripe old age of 19. Also, Miley is a blonde now! [Celebrity Cafe, PopCrush]
- Uma Thurman gave birth yesterday to her third child, her first with boyfriend Arpad Busson. The actress has two children with ex-husband Ethan Hawke. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage Stallone, 36, was found dead on Friday afternoon from an alleged pill overdose. [Betty Confidential]
- In more depressing news, Usher’s 11-year-old stepson Kile Glover may be taken off life support. The boy has been brain dead for over a week after being badly injured in a jet ski accident. [PopCrush]
- This Justin Bieber lookalike likes to freak out fans outside hotels. [The FW]
- Lord have mercy, the Lohans are procreating. Michael Lohan is reportedly expecting a child with his girlfriend Kate Major. [TMZ] Keep reading »
Chris and Liam Hemsworth — stars of “Snow White and the Huntsman” and “The Hunger Games,” respectively — are two of the hottest famous sibling pairs right now, but did you know that there’s a third Hemsworth bro? Actor Luke Hemsworth, 31, hasn’t quite made it big in the U.S. yet, though he spent 10 years on an Australian soap opera. But after leaving the biz for a few years, he’s just landed a deal with the management company that reps his brothers. Look out, Hollywood, another hot Hemsworth is headed for your shores! [EW]
With Luke’s hotness in mind, I decided to find out which other celebs are hiding hot but less famous siblings. Some you may recognize, others you’ll want to get to know …
- Wait, are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth secretly married?! He was accepting an award in Australia for “The Hunger Games,” referred to Miley as his “fiancée” (which makes sense), then said, “And now we’re married,” and quickly corrected himself, “Well, not married yet.” [PopCrush]
- Fashion house darling Margherita Missoni wed race car driver Eugenio Amo last week in a pretty amazing lace poufy gown. It’s so crazy that I kind of like it. [Wander With Style]
- Usher has gotten a restraining order against a 26-year-old stalker who is convinced that she’s his wife and has shown up at his home demanding to be let in. Scary. [PopCrush]
- Science may have finally found the perfect hangover cure. That got your attention, didn’t it? [The FW] Keep reading »
Miley Cyrus is a betrothed woman now, and disregarding the fact that she looks like she is 35, the artist formerly known as Hannah Montana seems to be making strides to up the maturity of her style game — on the red carpet, at least. I mean, have you seen this girl’s “casual” outfits? Very Jenelle Evans, Teen Mom. Anyway, Miley has a great body that enables her to carry even the most ridiculous of dresses, like, say, this one! Likewise, her hair and makeup could use some work, but the shoes are fabulous and I bet that ring is even better. Sigh. I’m sure this look will be well-received because, like I said, she’s one of the few people who can actually wear it, but the more I stare at it the more nonsensical it seems. What does make sense is the fact that the dress is by Zimmermann, an (appropriately) Australian brand that got its start in swimwear.
Miley Cyrus, pop star and heir to the “Achy, Breaky Heart” fortune, has announced that, at 19 years old, she’s engaged to marry her boyfriend of three years, actor Liam Hemsworth. I have this to say: Don’t do it, girl!
And when I Googled “Liam Hemsworth” to find out who the hell this dude is, the first result was his official website, and the blurb excerpted is … an interview with Miley Cyrus. Friend, if you are 22-years-old and your professional career is already defined by your romantic relationship according to the seminal information provider of the whole internet, I feel obligated to pass along a ‘Don’t do it, girl!’ to you, too. (Jessica’s Note: He was also in “The Hunger Games.” I’m surprised you hadn’t heard of him!)
Now, I know that trying to dissuade smitten young people from making bad romantic decisions is an exercise in futility. Miley Cyrus is gonna marry this dude. It will happen. And maybe, just maybe, she will not be a twentysomething divorcee. Miley Cyrus, I hope you are not a twentysomething divorcee! I want your marriage to Liam Hemsworth to work out. I want you to be the happiest, most forever-married person in the world.
But if Miley Cyrus asked me — and she definitely did not — I would discourage her from getting married at 19. If any 19-year-old in the world asked me, I would discourage that person from getting married. Keep reading »
- Miley Cyrus is engaged, y’all! Her boyfriend of three years, Liam Hemsworth, proposed on May 31 after three years together. While I’m happy for Miley, can we all agree that getting engaged at 19 is really young? Take your time, Miley! [PopCrush]
- Sheryl Crow announced she has a benign brain tumor and wrote on Facebook, “I want to assure everyone I’m OK.” Crow also battled breast cancer back in 2006. She can’t catch a break, can she? [People]
- “Mad Men” actor Jared Harris, who played Lane Pryce, seems to be implying in this interview that Elisabeth Moss (who plays Peggy Olson) is off the show for good. Gasp! [The Daily]
- Rihanna told Esquire she doesn’t understand why her collaborations with former abuser Chris Brown were controversial. I’m starting to think RiRi is not very bright. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Kate Winslet covered Italian Vanity Fair and gushes, “I am sincerely grateful for my buttocks.” Us, too, Kate. Us, too. [Celebitchy] Keep reading »
There’s no denying that two of the hottest Australian exports in Hollywood right now are Chris and Liam Hemsworth. The blonde brothers go head-to-head in competition at the box office this weekend, so we have to ask … who is the hotter Hemsworth? Read more…