- Leonardo DiCaprio’s penis has moved on to Kat Torres, a 24-year-old beauty pageant queen and Brazilian model. Another one to add to the collection! [ONTD]
- Hallelujah! Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have signed on host the Golden Globes through 2015, so that’s one award show that won’t suck ass for the next few years. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Christina Applegate’s husband Martyn LeNoble roughed up paparazzi who were snapping pics of his wife and the couple’s two-year-old daughter. [New York Daily News]
- Ivanka Trump has given birth to her second child, a baby boy, with newspaper publisher Jared Kushner. Mazel tov! [People]
- Dumb theory: Charlie Hunnam backed out of “50 Shades Of Grey” because he felt insecure about his manhood. [TMZ]
- So sad: a rare tiger cub drowned at a London zoo just three weeks after being born. [Washington Post] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: leonardo dicaprio
Y’all know how passionately I feel about man buns. (I like them. I like them a lot.) So I’m horrified that people — okay, Buzzfeed — are so loose with the term that they would even think to refer to this little turd poking out of the back of Leonardo DiCaprio’s head as a man bun. C’mon, there is no actual bun to speak of. Calling it a man bun is insulting to real man buns, ones with volume, and heft, and sex appeal. Really, it’s the world’s teeniest, tiniest, most useless ponytail. And this is gonna sound harsh, but real talk: just because you can pull a few strands of hair back with an elastic doesn’t mean your should. Okay, Leo? [Photos: Fame/Flynet and Splash News]
This week, the world lost a prolific and brave modelizer, when Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine proposed to (what else?) model Behati Prinsloo. There are practically zero photos of them together, and I’m pretty sure this is just some crazy rebound marriage from his relationship with (yup) model Anne V. (who yes, walks the runway with Behati during the Victoria’s Secret annual fashion show), but that’s just a theory.
Modelizers come in a variety of configurations. There’s actor modelizers (Leo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Zach Braff, and currently, Jake Gyllenhaal); musician modelizers like John Legend and Mick Jagger; and even the errant female modelizer (Kelly Osbourne). We thought Levine might be the most prolific of the bunch, but a quick assessment of his fellow model lovers proved otherwise. Leo DiCaprio is the unchallenged King Of Dating Pretty Ladies. He’s dated everyone, including just about every model in George Michael’s “Too Funky” video. His latest is a 20-year-old model named Toni Garrn. He’s 38. Keep reading »
- Leonardo DiCaprio heard the word “no”! From a woman! Supermodel Cara Delevingne allegedly turned down the “Gatsby” star at a Cannes after party, even though he “spent the night chasing her.” Said a source, “She thought he was too forward and old.” [The Sun UK]
- Target just launched its own inexpensive bridal collection. [Racked]
- Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant has pledged $1 million for tornado relief. Here’s how you can help, too, even if you don’t have a million bucks! [ESPN]
- The hacktivist group Anonymous is now getting involved in the case of Kaitlyn Hunt, the 18-year-old girl in Florida who was expelled from school and charged over a consensual same-sex relationship. [Mother Jones] Keep reading »
Once upon a time, in the long-past golden era of Hollywood (the late ’90s) there was a group of famous friends called the pussy posse. Mostly actors who’d grown up auditioning together, the group consisted of Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Lukas Haas and Kevin Connelly as well as magician David Blaine and screenwriter/director Harmony Korine. The young friends spent much of their time chasing women, which is how they got their tasteful nickname.
It’s hard to know what exactly broke up the pussy posse and since then they’ve mostly gone their separate ways; the passage of time has a way of changing us. As they aged, they grew up — except for DiCaprio who still remains dedicated to dating all the models.
On “The Late Show” last night, Tobey Maguire told David Letterman what it was like working with his old friend Leo on a little-heard-of indie flick called “The Great Gatsby.” Read more on Celebuzz…
I am physically incapable of containing my excitement for the new “The Great Gatsby” movie. I want to YELL ABOUT IT. It’s bound to be divisive, of course, but “Gatsby” is one of my favorite books of all time, and considering the first Hollywood adaptation was a poorly-acted flop, I really think F. Scott Fitzgerald’s magnum opus deserves an epic redo. And from what we’ve seen so far in the teasers, Baz Luhrmann’s version will be nothing if not epic — seriously, this brand-new trailer, featuring new music from Beyonce (covering Amy Winehouse!), Lana Del Rey, and Florence + the Machine, gives me the goddamn chills. The anachronistic contemporary but somehow appropriate soundtrack, the gorgeous beaded Prada dresses and ridiculous diamonds, the fantastical settings… I’m foaming at the mouth. Watch it, then watch it again, and maybe a third time for good measure. [YouTube]
“Lost in Translation” is one of my favorite movies, because of course it is. I am either a walking stereotype (entirely possible) or I just really want to be the Charlotte to Bill Murray‘s Bob Harris (yes, 1,000 times yes; I’m super weird about Bill Murray). If you’ve seen it (and if you haven’t, do that), you’ll recall that aging American movie star Bob Harris travels to Tokyo to film a high-paying commercial spot for a whisky company called Suntory. With that said, I encourage you to watch this 17-second Japanese Jim Beam ad featuring aging American movie star Leonardo DiCaprio. Tell me what you think. “For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.”
I will say this: Leo appears exponentially more chipper than Bob Harris did in his clip, but who knows what he’s really got brewing inside? (Leonardo DiCaprio’s Internal Monologue: “Models. Models. Models. Blondes. Save elephants. Save tigers. Models. Save models.”) [Vulture]
- Leonardo DiCaprio is sleeping with anything with a vagina, announces Leonardo DiCaprio at the dinner table. Oh, how my childhood crush has faded. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Maybe you weren’t aware, but your brain is sabotaging your sex life in many ways. Well, at least now I know where to place the blame. [Cracked]
- Ed Westwick and Emma Roberts are the latest celebs to be rumored to be starring in Fifty Shades of Grey. Can they please just announce the casting already? The many speculations are starting to piss me off. [Celeb Dirty Laundry] Keep reading »
I will never forgive the Movie Premiere Scheduling Powers That Be for pushing back “The Great Gatsby” until May 2013 instead of the holiday season in 2012. Don’t they know that’s five months from now?!?! They dropped one trailer last May — yes, a full year in advance — and just dropped another teasing “Gatsby” trailer yesterday, absolutely oozing with sex, colors, jewels, and Baz Luhrmann fabulosity. Sigh.