- Eddie Cibriani’s wife has left him, saying that he and LeAnn Rimes deserve each other. [Us Weekly] — So maybe those photos weren’t leaked as a publicity stunt for LeAnn and Eddie’s made-for-TV movie.
- Sam Ronson and Lindsay Lohan are back to fighting. This time, Lindz was upset because Sam was hanging with Drea De Matteo, and as a result, Sam threw Lindsay’s stuff in the street again. [Dlisted] — All’s right with the world again.
- Hailey Glassman says she caught feelings for Jon Gosselin, a longtime family friend, when he was nursing his broken heart at her parents’ NYC home. [People] — I’m sure the promise of 15 minutes of fame helped her feelings along.
Tag Archives: leann rimes
“If I was Brandi, I wouldn’t be blabbing to the media. Instead, I’d get in my car, go to the nearest glory hole, kick the d**k out of LeAnn’s husband’s mouth and promise him a vintage Bob Mackie Cher doll to join forces. Don’t get mad, GET THAT MONEY!”
– Michael K. on how Brandi Glanville should handle the news that her husband, Eddie Cibrian, is still fooling around with LeAnn Rimes. [DListed] — This, my friends, is why you should be reading DListed for your celeb gossip, not that other guy. Keep reading »
- A sex tape starring Leighton Meester is being shopped to the highest bidder, and apparently she’s very good at foot jobs. [Dlisted] — So now a sex tape seems to be a rite of passage for young starlets.
- Ashley Greene and Adrian Grenier are officially dating. [Perez Hilton] — And he knows to leave his “Entourage” at home.
- A rep for LeAnn Rimes says she isn’t ready for a divorce, despite rumors that her husband, Dean Sheremet, was “distraught and heartbroken” because she told him she was ready to take a break. [E! Online] — Why get a divorce when you can have your piece on the side and your husband won’t do anything about it?
- The National Enquirer says Angelina and Brad are dunzo and they’re already meeting with attorneys to discuss how to split their $200 million fortune and custody of their six kids. I remember being actually sad about the demise of Bradiston, so I can’t muster up any emotion here. [NationaEnquirer]
- Supposedly Britney paid $350K to get her body back in shape, opting for a mini tummy tuck, breast lift, injections, and peels, not to mention a trainer and a new gym. It’s comforting to think that it wasn’t just magic. Still, that’s 33% of a million dollars. [NationalEnquirer]
- A source confirms that Kate Hudson and A-Rod are dating, and he’s introduced her to a bunch of his friends. [People] — Is it really possible for Kate to be completely done with Owen Wilson?
- Christie Brinkley has vowed never to marry again. It’s been a year since her messy divorce from Peter Cook. [Perez Hilton]
- Eddie Cibrian’s wife Brandi Glanville says LeAnn Rimes is obsessed with her husband. [Dlisted] — This little love affair/publicity stunt is so boring.
***According to me
We’ve already discussed the clever use of girl-on-girl as a go-to publicity stunt for celebrities. But it’s not the only shady tactic used by Hollywood to garner interest in stars whose popularity is waning or in film, tv, and music projects that might otherwise go unnoticed. After the jump, five recent “celebrity” stories that I think are totally fake and carefully concocted. Keep reading »