- Brandi Glanville is accusing LeAnn Rimes of being anorexic and a bad step-mom, saying that her son ate some of LeAnn’s laxatives and became really ill. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- This guy apparently shot his girlfriend because she didn’t believe in zombies. Someone has been watching way too much of “The Walking Dead.” [The Stir]
- Someone call Ryan Gosling and tell him not to take any more girls on dates to Disneyland — here are six true stories about “the happiest place on earth” that Walt and Co. don’t want you to know. [Cracked] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: leann rimes
- LeAnn Rimes, who yesterday turned 30, has checked herself into a 30-day treatment clinic to “cope with anxiety and stress.” Her reps insist that she is not being treated for an eating disorder, though Rimes’ thin physique has been the subject of much chatter over the last few years. And in odd timing, yesterday Rimes told Celebuzz, ”I’m so ready for my 30s! This decade is going to be the best yet. I’m so content and not depressed at all about it… I feel healthier, more grounded and self-confident at 30 than I ever have.” [People, Celebuzz]
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic have welcomed their first son, Edward Duke, via gestational surrogate. Mazel tov! [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian tweeted a photo of herself trying on a long, white, backless gown and everyone is freaking out assuming it’s a wedding dress or something. [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
National treasure Judge Judy hit up “The View” this morning. I barely recognized her when she’s not screaming at someone! But as always, J.J. spits the truth.
The ladies asked Judy what her thoughts were on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”‘ Brandi Glanville, who made headlines this week [second to last item] for saying that seeing her ex-husband’s new wife LeAnn Rimes holding Glanville’s children made her feel violently angry. Judge Judy very politely suggests that everyone STFU and grow up. “You have to love the child more than you hate each other,” she advised, before adding later, “Only mature people should have children,” to audience applause. And if Judge Judy had to issue a license to have children? She would.
Eeek. Anyone else a little afraid they would not pass muster?
Oh look, how adorable. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got married — again! For their first wedding anniversary, LeAnn and Eddie chose to do something totally unique — they renewed their vows! How romantic. There’s no better way to prove how deep your love is than to dive deep into your pockets every year and blow a wad of cash on another celebration. If I sound sarcastic, it’s because I am. I absolutely loathe this celeb-driven trend of renewing your wedding vows every dang year. Save it for when you’ve really put some muscle and sweat into making it work, okay, like a 10th anniversary. Not to put a damper on LeAnn and Eddie’s second big day, but I actually think renewing your vows ups your chances of divorce. Just click through this slideshow — four out of nine are divorced and at least one more is reportedly on the rocks. Okay, so maybe those odds are just a reflection of the current divorce stats. Whatever — save your cash for couples therapy, folks!
A couple of weeks ago, Kim Kardashian announced her desire to get right with God and start a Bible study group. We weren’t sure she would follow through, but it looks like she found a new friend on a similar spiritual path. LeAnn Rimes is more than happy to study scripture with Kim at the Life Change Community Church. They’ve even taken to Twitter to announce their new friendship. “So nice when your circle of supportive girl friends grows!” LeAnn tweeted. After church, Rimes also tweeted “@KimKardashian great seeing you and the fam. See you soon xoxo,” with Kim replying “You too babe! See you soon! Xoxo.” We weren’t expecting a friendship to bud between these two, but hey, why not? You know what they say, friends who pray together, stay together.
Their relationship inspired us to scrounge up other celebrity friendships that seem straight out of an alternate universe. Click through to see some more unlikely celebrity duos. [The Superficial]
So. I’m currently considering a very, very, very last minute New Year’s trip to somewhere hot. It is barely winter and I am already suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder. And there have been signs that I am meant to go out of town and get a tan in the very near future. For example… Keep reading »
“Step … Stepmother, Stepfather, Stepchildren—the word ‘step’ can take on such a negative connotation to so many in our society. A family is a family. In my eyes, there’s no ‘step’ about it … It’s not easy being a stepparent, taking on a mother or father role in your new blended family and household. It can be incredibly intimidating … One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother. I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment … These two little boys came into my life for a reason and I think I came into theirs for a reason, too.”
—LeAnn Rimes writes on her blog her assorted thoughts on being a stepmom to Eddie Cibrian’s two sons. Personally, I think her attitude on this is pretty great. What do you think? [via Huffington Post]
“It bothers me because, obviously, I know she’s healthy. She eats more than I do sometimes. She’s just a very [conscientious] eater, as far as what she eats. She eats pretty healthy, but she works out pretty hard too and she actually takes pride in the way she looks and it’s a shame that people will jump on the bandwagon just because she is fit … Whenever you get a picture taken of you, there’s always an angle that looks unflattering for anybody and it’s unfair to use those pictures as the basis of the way that you actually really look. She’s in fantastic shape and very healthy and I love the way she looks.”
—Eddie Cibrian talks to “Access Hollywood” about all the hubbub over LeAnn Rimes‘ super skinny body. While I like that he is defending his wife, he does realize that a lot of the photos drawing the concern have been posted by LeAnn herself, right? [Zap2It]