OK, not really, but she did wear this monster of a dress to a live performance for the Orange Rock Corps at the Apollo Theatre in Manchester. I’m not sure if Jim Henson’s estate plans to sue, but if I were them, I would so that she could never, ever wear this getup again. [7/14/09] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: lady gaga
- The wind blew Emma Watson‘s dress at the premiere of “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” movie and flashed her nude boy shorts. [Egotastic] — Give her break. The weather was awful and she still looked stunning.
- Lady Gaga showed off her best outfit yet, a mesh blindfold and mask. [Dlisted] — Maybe she was showing solidarity for burqa-wearing fans in France.
- Who had the bigger memorial, Michael Jackson or Princess Di?
The line between a bob and a bowl cut is a fine one, determined by just a few snips of a hairdresser’s scissors. Do the bangs blend right into the rest of the hair? Are the edges rounded? If so, you’ve got a bowl cut, the style you might have had back when your mom was still deciding how you wore your hair. Keep reading »
Earlier this week, Lady Gaga took time out from pantslessness and boob explosions to volunteer at AIDS charity Body Positive North West in Manchester, England. “I want to make it fashionable to have safe sex,” she said. “You must be safe. You can have sex with hundreds of people with a condom on and get nothing. If you have sex without one, then you could get all sorts of problems.” Hey, if the singer can create a trend out of neglecting to put clothes on the lower half of her body, maybe she can get people to put on condoms.
- Michael Jackson’s funeral is reportedly being held at the L.A. Staples Center next Tuesday, July 7 — the same date he signed his will seven years ago. [Starpulse]
- Director Michael Bay (who is behind the “Transformers” movies) agrees that his star, Megan Fox, says “ridiculous things.” [Starpulse] — Finally, a dude who hates her as much as we do. Okay, maybe he doesn’t hate her.
- Lady Gaga bares all for V magazine. [V Magazine] — Is the Lady GaGa-licious, or just GaGa-slutty? You be the judge.
This summer, Lady Gaga says it’s all about hair buttons. [Manchester, U.K., 6/29/09] Keep reading »
Fifty thousand angry people booed and hissed at a concert in Manchester on Saturday when Lady Gaga, who was supposed to be performing to support the band Take That, decided to skip out. Is there anybody else reading this who has never heard of Take That? Well, regardless, I’m sure most of you have heard of Lady Gaga and with the price of concert tickets these days, I’d be pretty pissed if a big shot like her didn’t show for a…show. [Metro UK] After the jump, some other artists who’ve been MIA at gigs. Keep reading »
We’ve always thought Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” was a masterpiece, and it’s even more of one when performed by an orchestra. After the jump, two more pop songs made elegant with the help of violins, French horns, and bamboo. Keep reading »