Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: lady gaga
“I didn’t fit in in high school and I felt like a freak. So I like to create this atmosphere for my fans where they feel like they have a freak in me to hang out with and they don’t feel alone. The whole point of what I do – The Monster Ball, the music, the performance aspect of it – I want to create a space for my fans where they can feel free and they can celebrate.”
Lady Gaga and Beyonce’s video for the song “Video Phone” has been out only a short time and already fans are showing their love with copy-cat videos, including this one by an old college friend of mine, Tracey Petrillo, who does a mean Lady Gaga. In fact, I think she may do a better Gaga than Gaga herself. Check it out! Keep reading »
- Tila Tequila gets nakey and rants about ex-boyfriend Shawne Merriman on her live Ustream page. [NY Daily News] — Let’s hope she just had too much tequila and not a full-on meltdown.
- Can you tell the difference between Sarah Palin’s Going Rogue and Danielle Steel’s No. 1 bestselling novel Rogue? Take the Daily Beast’s quiz to find out. [The Daily Beast]
- Adult film star Sasha Grey has written about Governor Mark Sanford‘s “Appalachian Adventure” on Newsweek‘s 20/10 blog. [20/10] — She should be able to tell when a guy is lying or faking.
I tried to hate on this video, but I can’t! It’s just hot! At first I was like, yo, B, can you do something other than stand in front of a camera and gyrate like there’s no tomorrow? And, hey, Lady Gaga, can you just, like, disappear off my laptop screen for a moment? But then the beat got to me, and I fell under the spell of Beyonce and Lady Gaga‘s “Video Phone,” directed by Hype Williams, who makes great everything he lenses. It’s part “Reservoir Dogs,” part Bettie Page, and there’s some brandishing of weapons. What do you think: love it or leave it? Keep reading »
It ain’t no thang to spot Lady Gaga wearing crazy headgear or anything, but the one she wore at the 30th Anniversary Gala of MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) was notable for being designed by none other than uber-architect Frank Gehry. Now that’s an interesting fashion collaboration. [L.A., 11/14/09] Keep reading »
- “Telephone,” the Lady Gaga and Beyonce duet off Gaga’s Fame Monster album, has hit the internet. [YouTube] — I really like it, but it sounds more like Beyonce’s song than Gaga’s.
- Did you know Jimi Hendrix had a sex tape? Well, here are 16 others you might not have seen. [Maxim.com]
- Some movies like “The Wrestler” have such ambiguous endings, but now the mystery is solved. [College Humor]
French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld is my mom’s age. So why in God’s name is she going pantsless in lace tights and hooker boots, forcing us to be sick all over the place? I don’t care what people say about age being just a number, 55 is far too high a number for this Lady Gaga-esque behavior. In an effort to come to terms with a former icon’s decline, we’ve constructed a highly scientific chart tracing the progress of pantslessness through the last four decades. It won’t be easy, but taking the journey from ’70s roller girls all the way up to Carine is cathartic somehow. Keep reading »