- The topless and bottomless Kate Middleton photos are apparently just the beginning — apparently, the full set of photos shot when the royal couple was on vacation includes pics of Prince William in the buff as well. Oh noes. [Newser]
- In his interview with “60 Minutes” last night, Arnold Schwarzenegger confessed to having had multiple affairs during his marriage and that wife Maria Shriver knew about them. But her friends are calling bullshit. [Newser]
- Do you know everything there is to know about lube? Doubtful. Here are six facts to start. [Your Tango]
- An open letter to the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, possibly the world’s best coffee drink. [College Candy] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kristen stewart
One summer trend that’s definitely sticking around for fall (and hopefully forever?!) is the stylish high-top sneaker. Embellished with studs, straps, sequins, or a hidden wedge, a pair of edgy kicks can pump up the volume of any outfit. Looking for a little inspiration for how to rock your own sneakers? We found 15 celebs–from Kristen Stewart to Rihanna to Amy Poehler–strutting their stuff in rad high tops. Click through to check out all the different ways they styled ‘em!
- Crisis averted: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled and Rob’s moved back into their place together. Now we can all move on with our lives and leave Kristen Stewart aloooooone! [Us Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan has blamed her asthma flaring up on getting arrested in New York City last week for running into a guy with her Porsche. [Celebitchy]
- Also, artist Domingo Zapata — whose kid she was snapped carrying last week — really, really wants you to know that he and LiLo are not hooking up. [New York Post]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have already picked out wedding-themed baby names — Charleston for a boy and Carolina for a girl. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- And your new “Bachelor” will be …. Sean Lowe, a 28-year-old Dallas businessman who was one of Emily Maynard’s top three picks on “The Bachelorette.” [Entertainment Weekly]
Well, if you believe the rumors, Robert Pattinson has apparently decided to forgive Kristen Stewart for cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders — and I, for one, am glad to hear it. In fact, I hope that the media and fans of the “Twilight” series get over it sooner rather than later too. In this first episode (UPDATE: Now presented in one long streaming video, without ad breaks and viewable on mobile devices) of our soon-to-be regular web series, “We’re Begging You,” I go off — and, spoiler alert, mime a double hand job! – about why everyone should just leave Kristen Stewart alooooooone! Check it out above and I look forward to hearing what you think — about the topic and the video itself — in the comments!
This week’s hot Hollywood news is that Robert Pattinsonand Kristen Stewart may be getting back together following her “indiscretion” with director Rupert Sanders.
… and why not? An affair doesn’t have to be the end of a relationship. In fact, it can be a new beginning, bringing a couple closer than ever.
But, there are things to watch out for along the way if you want a healthy, lasting relationship post-infidelity. Here are six pieces of advice for Robert and Kristen and all couples in this situation. Read more…
“I would never work with people who aren’t really creative and aren’t committed to what they do. Unfortunately, there are a lot of those people out there, they are fucking everywhere, and they try to suck the soul out of you. For example, I would never do a makeup campaign, even though the [final] photos with me would probably look good. Thank you, but it doesn’t interest me.”
― I want so badly in my heart of hearts to root for Kristen Stewart, but she makes it so damn hard. The cover star of the new issue of Glamour Germany had some pretty smug things to say, and I’m frankly kind of astounded by how conceited and ungrateful she comes across. What makes a makeup campaign any more superficial or “soulless” than her Balenciaga fragrance campaign (the tagline of which is, creepily, “the new eau de parfum worn by Kristen Stewart”) or, for that matter, the entire “Twilight” franchise? Let’s hope that at least some of this interview’s self-centered tone can be chalked up to the translation, and Kristen isn’t actually this unsympathetic. [Celebitchy]
Kristen Stewart Uses A Few Too Many Double Entendres To Describe Her “On the Road” Director, Walter Salles
“He puts so much inside of you … Once we got on set, it was so about just breathing and letting it happen … So it was like, ‘OK, so I have to take my clothes off?’ It’s so not a big [deal].”
– Kristen Stewart on working with director Walter Salles for the film “On the Road.” In all fairness, these are two quotes that The New York Daily News melded together — one from MTV News, and one from a Toronto Film Festival press junket. But yes, these words came out of K-Stew’s mouth. In light of recent events with another director who shall remain nameless, I might have phrased this differently if I were her. Part of me thinks she was purposefully trying to be flip. Either way, I still plan to watch her give a topless, double handy in “On the Road.” [NY Daily News]
- The long national nightmare is OVER: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are back together, sources tell the UK’s Sun. Rob thinks Kristen “made a really stupid mistake” but he’s forgiven her after “a lot of long tearful talks.” And the world makes sense once again. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson: these are your official “American Idol” judges! [PopCrush]
- Amanda Bynes got busted driving without a license again and had her car impounded … [Celebrity Cafe]
- … meanwhile Lindsay Lohan will not rest until justice is served and Amanda Bynes is behind bars! [Crushable]
- A French magazine and Irish newspaper printed Kate Middleton’s topless pics last week and an Italian magazine owned by the lecherous Silvio Berlusconi vows to print the pics this week. On Friday, Prince William and his wife announced they will sue over the pics. [Daily Mail UK] Keep reading »
According to this conspiracy theory video, “sometimes what seems absurd to most people is the very truth.” You can watch the video and judge for yourself if you believe those now infamous photos of K-Stew and Rupert Sanders up against the fence are the “very truth.” While poorly made, this painstaking exploration of every minute discrepancy in the fence photos provides a compelling argument. If not compelling, at least fun to consider.