It’s Wednesday, which means the week is half over and you’ve made it through hump day. But even more importantly, new ‘bloids just hit newsstands. Lest you have to actually buy them, here’s the juiciest and, uh, most ultra-true stories from each. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kristen stewart
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were photographed at a concert in Vancouver recently, and it’s quite easy to assume they’re doing the nasty. [Dlisted] — The body language says it all.
- “True Blood” actress Kristin Bauer says she thinks Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin will have children in the future because Anna is so good with Stephen’s children from another relationship. [E! Online]
- Hailey Glassman says Jon Gosselin was her “first love,” and she has also revealed that she started dating him a month before he and Kate announced their separation in June. [Us Weekly] — Too bad he hasn’t expressed the same feelings.
It doesn’t take much to get “Twilight” fans in a tizzy. This new 14-second teaser trailer for “New Moon” is certainly doing the trick. What does the trailer show us? To, uh, not have high expectations for the acting and dialogue in this flick. OK, fine. We won’t judge it on this tiny snippet. But I think we can all agree that the highlight here is Taylor Lautner‘s bod. He’s over 18, right? Keep reading »
Kristen Stewart is looking so dang hardcore lately. She’s either sartorially-inspired by her role in “The Runaways” as Joan Jett or simply a method actress. Either way, we wonder how the hell she could sit through the Teen Choice Awards in this Rock & Republic dress without sustaining any serious injuries. [Los Angeles, 8/10/09] Keep reading »
Several tabloids this week did Michael Jackson tribute issues, which is to be expected. But there’s so much other trashy celebrity drama that we need to catch up on! We’ve practically forgotten all about Jon and whatsherface or Rihanna and so-and-so. I never thought I’d say this, but I kinda need more diverse hubbub in my life (no offense MJ), so thank goodness this week hit a few of our favorite drama mongers. Keep reading »
Robert Pattinson‘s rumored secret lover, Kristen Stewart, should consider going into hiding. She’s already getting hate mail from Twilighters for dating the sexy vampire man. Now, an Australian tabloid is reporting that Stewart is actually carrying R-Patz’s baby. The paper’s source said, “When [Stewart] worked out she was late, she obviously started to thinking that she could be pregnant. And because of the timing, she thinks Rob could be the father.” A picture of Stewart rocking a baby bump is also shown. Of course, there’s no word yet from the reps on whether this is true. But what do you think about the possibility of a “New Moon” love child? [NY Daily News] Keep reading »
- NIck Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have split up. [People] — They lasted longer than I thought they would because she looks annoying as hell.
- Rachel Hunter’s fiance Jarret Stoll called off their engagement via email, but he didn’t provide any reason to the bride or guests. [PopEater] — At least now she knows he’s a punk.
- A friend of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson says Kristen flipped out when she saw the photo of Robert kissing Emilie de Ravin, his “Remember Me” co-star. [OK! Magazine]
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twin daughters were born yesterday via a surrogate. The babies’ names are Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick. [Quickies] — That first name sucks ass, even if it has familial significance.
- Mattel is releasing “Twilight” dolls in the likeness of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. [Perez Hilton] — OK, Kristen officially has to give up her I’m-so-awkward-I’m-cool shtick because nothing spells conformity like M-A-T-T-E-L.
- How did Tanner P. from “The Bachelorette” know that Jillian’s feet were “softer than s**t?” [E! Online] — I guess he’s had a ton of crap in his life.