Attention “Veronica Mars” fans! Kristen Bell and Co. have been busy filming the flick, which raised some of its funds on Kickstarter, and they’re finally ready to show the show’s loyal following a preview of what to expect. Think before you click — there are spoilers in the interviews and scenes packed into the four minute video above. [The Mary Sue]
Tag Archives: kristen bell
Not all rich and famous celebrity couples opt for million dollar weddings with loads of bells and whistles and other famous guests. Some couples, like Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell, choose to go for something more intimate. Specifically, the intimacy of tying the knot in front of a justice of the peace at City Hall. (Jessica and Kale, you’re so hip!) Apparently, when Dax and Kristen went to pick up their marriage license at the Beverly Hills County Clerk’s office an officiant offered to marry them on the spot — and because they’re awesome and chill and have no fucks to give besides the love they have for each other, they accepted. Now they’re married, just like that. No muss, no fuss! [Us Weekly]
Click onward to see 10 other celeb couples who had no frills courthouse/city hall weddings (at least the first time around)…
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard finally got hitched! The pair married at the Beverly Hills County Clerk’s office yesterday. Mazel tov! The longtime couple got engaged in June following the defeat of DOMA, after publicly refusing to get married until gays and lesbians could enjoy the same right. [US Weekly]
- Jennifer Lopez has reportedly thrown out boytoy Caspar Smart and told him, “You came with nothing, you will leave with nothing.” Harsh. [Celebitchy]
- Kelly Clarkson has premiered a Christmas song. Yes, a Christmas song. I guess we’re starting really early this year, huh? [Idolator]
- Rider Strong from “Boy Meets World” is marrying longtime girlfriend Alexandra Barreto. [People]
- Kate Middleton made her first post-baby appearance and played volleyball in four-inch wedges. [Styleite] Keep reading »
“The secret to body after baby is flushing down the toilet every notion of body after baby. Honestly! … I made a commitment to not allow my narrative for the year after having a baby to be about my weight. And I think that freed me up and it made me less concerned with all the pressures that revolve around body image. I was like, ‘I have a baby. Do you know how awesome that is? It’s so radical! Why on earth am I going to be so concerned with my pants size?’”
Bless Kristen Bell for her refreshing outlook on that whole “body after baby” obsession that our culture demands of new moms, especially new celebrity moms. She’s the coolest and daughter Lincoln clearly has a great role model to look up to as she grows up. [E! Online]
Once upon a time Veronica Mars had a crush on Mr. Schuester.
Yep, it’s true… Matthew Morrison and Kristen Bell used to have a thing for each other. The TV stars actually called themselves a couple before they made it big on their hit high school-centric shows, that is, when they were students at NYU. The studious pair went to the Tisch School of the Arts before Morrison, 34, dropped out after two years to join the Broadway adaptation of Footloose.
And it seems they were so smitten, the 32-year-old “House of Lies” actress even had her own nickname for TV’s hottest teacher. Read more on Celebuzz…
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have welcomed their first child together, a girl named Lincoln. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan is vacationing in Brazil before court-ordered rehab, as you do. [ONTD]
- Devyn Abdullah, winner of “The Face,” on comments she made about how she doesn’t want to be seen as a “black model.” [Clutch Mag]
- Taylor Swift will guest star on the season finale of “New Girl,” no doubt as some twee friend of Zooey Deschanel. [Hollywood Reporter]
Comedian Dax Shepard penned a really heartfelt and touching tribute to his late father on his official Tumblr page. It’s sad and heartbreaking, really. Seriously, if you could get through the entire passage dedicated to his father,Dave Robert Shepard, Sr. and do not shed a tear or feel some semblance of emotion, then you don’t have a heart.
Dax’s father passed away on New Year’s Eve and while they didn’t share a lot together during the course of his life, but they chose to make Dave’s cancer ashared project. They handled all of the details together, as a team. Read more…
Did you watch all of the election coverage last night? We did, and we weren’t the only ones. Celebs were all fired up on Twitter last night as they waited for the election returns come in. We gathered up some of the best, funniest Twitter responses — including RuPaul‘s amazing “Drag Race” comments (which have been retweeted more than 26,000 times), above — after the jump!
- Kristen Bell is pregnant with her first child with Dax Shepard, a source tells People magazine.The baby is due in late spring. [People]
- No Doubt have pulled their music video for “Looking Hot” in which the band plays “cowboys and Indians.” The group issued an apology on their website in which they said, “We sincerely apologize to the Native American community and anyone else offended by this video. Being hurtful to anyone is simply not who we are.” [Newser, Dlisted]
- Planning an Election Night party tomorrow to watch the returns? Here are the cocktails you need for the occasion. [Betty Confidential]
- Katy Perry is not happy that Rihanna has gotten back together with Chris Brown and their friendship is suffering over it. [PopCrush]