To add to the tornado of gossip that Kim Kardashian‘s divorce has ushered in, there are now claims that her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kris Humphries has “evidence” that Kim pads her famous butt! Dun, dun, duuuun! The “evidence” is reportedly a pic or a vid on his cell phone, says The National Enquirer. If only we could see her unclothed bottom and judge for ourselves, because it’s not as though Kim runs around in string bikinis or poses nude for Playboy. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kris humphries
I know, I know! You were thinking: “What do I get for the bride who got $17 million to get married and who announced she’s getting divorced only 72 days after the wedding?” Well, luckily Kris Humphries’ and Kim Kardashian’s wedding registry still has quite a few items left on it, worth around $172,000. If we all chip in, maybe we can get her a crockpot? After the jump, some of the more ridiculous items still left on her list. Keep reading »
In a last ditch effort to make their marriage seem like it was a real thing, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are seeking counseling. Sources say their union is “up in the air” after Kim flew to Minnesota to meet with Kris’ pastor, Joel Johnson. After a four-hour come-to-Jesus session (literally), they admitted that there is a lot wrong with their relationship. How brave of them, but aren’t these the kind of counseling sessions that usually take place before the wedding? Either way, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall, if, in fact, this session actually happened. We won’t be holding our breath for a reconciliation. If Kim and Kris are representative of the rest of celebrity couples who’ve sought counseling, this is just the beginning of the end for them. Or the end of the end, considering they’ve already split. Click through to find out the fate of other famous lovers who (supposedly) ended up on the couch. [TMZ]
Besides having a mad crush on host Charlie Day, part of the reason I was so psyched for this weekend’s “Saturday Night Live” was I couldn’t wait to see how the show handled Kim Kardashian’s divorce announcement. And I was not disappointed. The show did not hold back in its takedown of Kim’s 72-day marriage in an “ad” for E!’s “Kim’s Fairytale Divorce.” From “Kim,” “Kourtney,” and “Khloe”‘s monotone Hollywood whine to Bruce Jenner’s overdone facelift to Kris Jenner’s desperate desire to be seen as one of the sisters, the skit was almost — almost — too mean. And then there was Kris Humphries’ … well … you’ll see. Just watch!
- Kathie Lee Gifford revealed on air that Khloe Kardashian walked past her at Kim’s wedding and said “I give it six f**king months.” What a lovely sentiment to share on your sister’s wedding day! [AOL TV]
- Jessica Biel auditioned for “The Notebook” while filming “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” with Ryan Gosling while covered in blood. [PopSugar]
- Just because she’s preggo doesn’t mean Beyoncé will stop wearing crazy-ass heels. [Celebitchy]
- Elisabetta Canalis is now boinking Mehcad Brooks from “True Blood.” Clooney and Mehcad Brooks? What’s your secret, woman?! [US Weekly] Keep reading »
- The Dash store in New York City (i.e. the boutique owned by the Kardashians) became a vigil last night, involving flowers, Us Weekly covers, and signs posting Sarah McLachlan lyrics. [Fashionista]
- Kris Jenner will appear on “Today” tomorrow morning to address Kim’s divorce. A source tells The Hollywood Reporter that Kris Jenner insisted Kim Kardashian file for divorce on Monday, so it would make it into the weekly gossip magazines for this week. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- The 16 best Twitter reactions to Kim Kardashian’s divorce. [Buzzfeed] Keep reading »
I definitely don’t consider myself an expert on marriage, but by virtue of being a semi-expert on celebrity marriages — with an emphasis in “rumors surrounding the cause of their demise” — I have learned some valuable lessons about matrimony. For example, part of figuring out your compatibility in the long-term with your potential spouse requires asking a few simple but crucial questions. Questions these seven celeb brides failed to ask. Don’t make the same mistake!
- Behold, two prevailing theories on Kim Kardashian’s divorcefrom husband-of-72-days Kris Humphries — beyond, you know, their irreconcilable heigh differences:
- She’s not so into the “being married entails compromise” thing. A source told the New York Post, ”Kim didn’t want to change her lifestyle once she was married” and kept carrying on with personal appearances and filming her 612 various reality shows. [Page Six]
- Kris Humphries wanted to move to Minnesota. I guess Kim had no interest in opening a Dash in Minnepolis-St. Paul because she refused to move to Kris’ home state. “One of the main points of contention in the marriage was where the couple would live after all of the wedding madness finally died down,” TMZ claims. Hmm. Something to figure out before you get hitched, cherubs. [TMZ]