Kourtney Kardashian doesn’t want you to think that motherhood has made her soft, which is probably why she wore this fur coat and sunglasses ensemble to the airport. She looks downright intimidating here — but on the real, I’m loving the dude in the leather pants and striped shirt behind her. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Tag Archives: kourtney kardashian
Of all the Kardashians (and there are like, 5,000), Kourtney seems to have the best style. But this Mara Hoffman muu muu? Well, the jury’s out. She tends to have good taste, but then again, she did have two kids with Human Tan Towel Scott Disick. So should we trust her muu muu judgement? Hmmm…
Kourtney Kardashian has definitely made some fashion missteps, as any Kardashian sister is wont to do, but I really love this outfit she wore out in London recently. The floaty white swing dress gets a dose of edginess from a cropped blazer and all black accessories. Want to snag the look for yourself? I found all the pieces to recreate it–shopping details after the jump! Keep reading »
Are you in the mood to buy some makeup? How about some makeup sold by shapeshifting aliens bearing a vague but bizarre resemblance to the Kardashian sisters? Well, now you can! Or soon, I guess. But seriously, they usually at least do a pretty good approximation of humans. Not this time, my friends. Not this time. [Celebuzz]
New mom Kourtney Kardashian was spotted in Miami this week wearing a fabulous printed mini dress, retro sunglasses, and a pair of gold knee-high gladiator sandals. I’m totally feeling the wild choice of footwear, especially (or maybe only) for a day out in Miami, but they’re definitely a lot of look. What do you guys think? Are Kourtney’s sandals a perfectly bold style for a boldly stylish city, or just too much? [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
UPDATE: Sorry, apparently E! thinks you should only be allowed to watch this beautiful moment in reruns. Lucky for you, they’re on every second of every day. You can still see my amazing GIF after the jump though!
It’s that time again! Time for “A Kardashian Shares Something So Intimately Personal That You Kind Of Want To Look Away But Don’t!” On last night’s season finale of “Keeping Up With Kardashians,” eldest sister Kourtney gave birth to daughter Penelope, and just like with her son Mason, she assisted in pulling the baby from her vagina. Not going to lie, I teared up. I actually think this is totally beautiful. But I have reached the age where baby craving trumps my TMI cringe impulses. Video above! Also, after the jump, I made a crappy GIF.
- Lily Allen is pregnant with her second child with husband Sam Cooper! The couple’s firstborn, Ethel Mary Cooper, is almost eight months old. Mazel tov! [PopCrush]
- Kourtney Kardashian gave birth over the weekend to a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick. Sienna Miller also gave birth to her little one. Congratulations, mamas! [Betty Confidential, Celebrity Cafe]
- “Bridesmaids” and “The Office” star Ellie Kemper married this weekend in New York, with pals Kristen Wiig and Mindy Kaling in attendance. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Usher’s ex-stepson Kyle Glover, 11, is brain dead after a jet ski accident in Lake Lanier, Georgia. Kyle is the son of Tameka Foster, Usher’s ex-wife. [PopCrush]
- Sex tips from girls who get paid for it: prostitutes at the Bunny Ranch tell all. [iVillage] Keep reading »
Kourtney Kardashian has laid down the law to Scott Disick with a set of five stringent rules now that she is very pregnant with their new child. Scott faces immediate excommunication from the Kardashian Empire which now provides the playboy with the bulk of his income should he prove unable to follow these special rules. Read more…
- The Kardashians are not going anywhere: they’ve signed a $40 million deal to stay with E! for another three years. Brace yourselves. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Octomom’s hairstylist made a formal complaint to police that Nadya Suleman’s 14 kids are being neglected and living in squalor. Sadly, we would not be shocked if this was true. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Louis C.K’s new TV show will star … Ashley Tisdale? That’s an odd pair. [PopBytes]
- Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of former NFL star Deion Sanders, was arrested for “assault family violence” against her husband. [Uptown Magazine]
- Martin Lawrence and his wife of 17 years, Shamicka, are dunzo. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Tony Perkins, a kooky right-wing Christian homophobe, is concerned that Mike & Ike candies are gay. Let me repeat that: he is concerned that candies are gay. [Nerve] Keep reading »
I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I generally kind of like Kourtney Kardashian’s style. The wee-est Kardashian is also often the best dressed of the bunch, choosing tailored slacks and Victorian-inspired blouses over the redonkulous over-the-top boob-baring bandage dresses of her sisters. That said, what the frig is this thing? Kourtney looks like she’s mugged a circus clown. But maybe I’m way off here. What do you think?