The Kardashian girls attended Michael Jackson’s funeral. Apparently, that meant bust out the vinyl mini-skirt to Khloe. How klassy. [Los Angeles, 7/7/09] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
It was kind of refreshing when Kim Kardashian posed for Life & Style and the photos weren’t airbrushed, following her Complex photoshopping scandal. In her L&S interview, Kim was all, “I have cellulite, so what!” and “I love my body the way it is.” This makes her just-announced project a bit hypocritical. According to a press release from Nivea, Kim is partaking in Nivea’s “Good-bye Cellulite, Hello Bikini Challenge,” a four-week holistic program that includes using Nivea’s Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Patches to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Kim, we thought you had accepted your cellulite. What gives? [Nivea] Keep reading »
By now we know the three bodacious babes known as he Kardashian sisters are more than a little difficult to keep up with. But Hustler has found a way to do it: exploitation. They’ve lined up a trio of beautiful — and busty — brunettes for a classy new DVD called “Keeping It Up for the Kard-ASS-ians.” If the title isn’t clever enough for you, the tag line has to be! “Their name? Infamous. Their lifestyle? Privileged. Their M.O? To be the biggest sluts possible.” The film, which is already a hit on the web, is available in DVD or Blu Ray for a modest $41.99. Hustler would have been right on the cutting edge if Kim herself hadn’t beat them to the punch with her home-spun porn classic featuring Ray J.
Keep reading »
- A $121,000 lawsuit filed by R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother against Kim Kardashian has been dismissed. [People] – Norwood claimed that Kim had used Brandy’s credit card for unauthorized purchases, but considering that Kim’s a millionaire, that seems kind of unlikely.
- PopEater journalists tried out Lindsay Lohan’s tanning spray, to see if the horrid orange color that LiLo often sports would look better on their own skin. [PopEater] — The verdict, as expected, was that it didn’t.
- “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” producers are trying desperately to get Spencer and Heidi back to the jungle. [Life and Style] — Rumor has it that Heidi’s sister, Holly, will be making an appearance as well.
Legendary rock n’ roll producer Phil Spector was just sentenced to 19 years in jail for murder. Although the prison guards took away his infamous afro wig, he was allowed to bring his iPod and a computer with him. So now, the inmate is a blogger…just like me. Dang, these internets are egalitarian! But what’s Phil got to blog about: prison slop, pooping in public, what really happens when you drop the soap? Actually, he’s been going on and on about his budding bromance with Wilson, a pet cockroach who likes to play chess. Uh, gross.
But in the Celebiverse, you don’t have to be behind bars to have a weird friggin’ pet. From a Blackberry stealing chimpanzee to a flock of flamingos, here are our favorite eccentric celebs and their even crazier animals. Keep reading »
- Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have called off their engagement. [Dlisted] — I wonder if the breakup had something to do with their height difference.
- Now, Kate Gosselin’s former fiance is dishing on her past. Factory worker Adam Miller says Kate cheated on him with some guy in a Corvette. [Perez Hilton]
- A rep for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie says the couple is going strong in response to the National Enquirer‘s insistence they had split up. [E! Online] — If they did break up, I think they’d work out some agreement to keep their family together, and we’d never know if they were together or not.
The Kardashian sisters’ retail fashion store Dash was vandalized by a lovesick graffiti scrawler. [Los Angeles, 5/20/09] Keep reading »
B) They saw Khloe flash the Dodgers dugout.
C) Kourtney’s jeans have exposed her ass to the entire stadium.
Over the past few months, Kate Moss’ body has been changing, and everyone, including Kate, has noticed. Back in February, Kate told New York that her body was finally developing. “I am a woman now! It’s true. No, honestly, I’ve never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It’s so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying Are you pregnant?’ And I’m like, ‘No! I just put on a couple of pounds, and they went in the right place.’” At the Topshop opening in New York last month, photos of Kate in a clingy green dress made us wonder again: Is Kate pregnant, or is she putting on more weight? Keep reading »