- Gossips say Kris Humphries’ family “looked appalled” at his wedding to Kim Kardashian because there were television cameras — and rhinestones! — everywhere. [Us Weekly]
- Also, Humphries has a new nickname from his friends: “Kate Middleton.” Because he married into American royalty, you know. [NY Post]
- Students at an advertising school in Atlanta have asked Don Draper of “Mad Men” — yes, the fictional character — to deliver their commencement address. [TIME]
- The 20 most ridiculous explanations for yesterday’s East Coast earthquake. I’m going with End Times. [BuzzFeed]
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
A few years back, one of my friends was having a hard time with the fact that her younger sister was getting married. She felt self-conscious about being dateless to the big event, and so anguished about buying a hot dress to wear. When she emailed me a photo of a dress she finally felt good about, I gasped. It was white and strapless. How do I tell her that it is totally inappropriate to wear white since that, duh, is the color her sister will be wearing? I thought. In the end, I told her it was lovely but suggested that she talk to her sister about it as soon as possible. Her sister flipped. A fight ensued.
So I’m very surprised that recently, two very high profile brides have chosen to put their maids of honor in white. Keep reading »
- Kris Jenner reportedly wanted Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera to perform at Kim Kardashian’s blingy wedding — for free. Oh yes, every bride dreams of “Dirrty” as a first dance song! Both pop stars charge about $1 million each for private performances, which apparently was not in the Kardashian’s budget. [Reality TV Magazine]
- Sarah Jessica Parker says her son James Wilkie has been bitten by the acting bug, but she’s hoping her budding thespian will go to college first. [People]
- Eleven ways to be terrible at sex. “Pulling Some Kinky, Taboo Sh*t Without Talking About It First” should be bold-faced and underlined twice. [How About We]
In the 48 hours since Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries tied the knot in Montecito, California, we’ve been getting a pretty continuous stream of details of what went down at the nuptials. After the jump, the good, the bad, and the WTF of the biggest reality television wedding of the summer. Sorry, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo. Keep reading »
Did you hear? Kim Kardashian got married this weekend! Who knew?! Crazy right? How did she and new husband Kris Humphries keep their nuptials so top secret?? I kid. The Kardashians don’t do anything quietly, least of all something normally sort of private like getting married, which is why Kim stands to profit in the millions for walking down the aisle. More on that later. But part of that money making scheme involves a wedding special that will air on E! in October — but the network released a sneak peak at what went down this weekend, including a glimpse at Kim’s Vera Wang wedding dress. You’ll get the full view when exclusive photos — of course — run in People this week. And now I shall return to rolling pennies, petting my dog, and wondering if I’ll die alone and childless. Keep reading »
Kim Kardashian has found true love with her fiancé Kris Humphries, but this isn’t the first time down the aisle — and it is far from her first relationship with somebody famous. Here is a rundown of Kim’s notable boyfriends, including some you totally forgot she was with.
Kim was married to music producer Damon Thomas for four years. Their relationship ended in divorce in 2004, and Kim alleged he was an abusive husband.
I know, right? Finally. After what feels like absolute eons of engagement ring talk, wedding invitation judging, bridal registry complaints, and just plain waiting on pins and needles, Kim Kardashian is officially a married gal. Stop what you’re doing and grab a glass of champagne or some PCP or whatever it is you kids do nowadays and celebrate!
We don’t have any pictures yet – the pictures were sold to People, who will be publishing them in next Friday’s issue – but trust me, as soon as we see any hint of them, you’ll know. We’re krazy for Kardashians! Well, not really, but you know I had to do that.
After nine months together, Kim Kardashian and basketball star Kris Humphries are tying the knot this weekend. Kim’s mom, Kris Jenner, has some advice for her wedding day. “Enjoy every moment and take mental snapshots and just try to remember everything because it goes by so fast,” she said. “You know it’s going to be over in the blink of an eye, and I just want her to remember every single second … The good news is we have a camera crew there to capture the whole thing in case she forgets anything.” Thank goodness? [CeleBuzz]
But Kris isn’t the only one unloading wedding—and furthermore marriage advice—on Kim. After the jump, many, many others weigh in, whether they know Kim or not. Keep reading »
Kim Kardashian is getting hitched this weekend, and her family isn’t telling us too much about how things we’ll be going down. Mom Kris Jenner tells us that Kim is cool as a cucumber. Luckily, Khloe Kardashian let a little more slip. She divulged that (gasp!) Kim’s bridesmaids will be wearing (ZOMG!) green. Now, I love green—all shades, from mint to kelly to hunter. But I do think it’s a slightly strange color to pick for bridesmaid dresses because the first thing that will pop into the guests’ minds when they see them will be “green with envy.” And who wants their bridesmaids to be envious? [People]
This got me thinking—do different bridesmaid dress colors send subtle subliminal messages to guests? Obviously. After the jump, our taxonomy of what different bridesmaid dress colors say about you. Keep reading »