There must be a subgenre of porn for this right? On last night’s episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,” Kim took to the interwebs to find a remedy for her psoriasis. (Does Kanye know she has psoriasis? I thought he insisted on her being flawless?) Turns out, applying breast milk to the skin is a popular home remedy. So obviously, still-nursing sister Kourtney whipped her tit out and super-soaked away.
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
The union of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is just the most perfect union of all time (of all time), and I could not be happier with their decision to date and procreate with one another. Good job, you guys! My favorite star-crossed lovers are in Paris right now for Couture Week, so I figured I’d do a little bit of recon and find out what these two have been up to in the City of Lights …
- Constance Jablonski, a Victoria’s Secret Angel and the face of Estée Lauder cosmetics, is in big legal trouble to the tune of $3.3 million for violating her three-year contract with Marilyn Model Management to work for a rival modeling firm. [Daily News]
- Kim Kardashian must have a set of iron balls to pose for the cover of Hiya, an Arab fashion magazine, wearing a hijab. No riots have been reported as of yet. Or fatwas, for that matter. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Wrangler’s new Denim Spa Therapy For Legs jeans are “infused with moisturizing and slimming ingredients,” and come in three finishes: Aloe Vera, Olive Extract, and Smooth Legs. So, you know. That’s weird. [Jezebel]
- Eek. IBM released findings from their proprietary future-casting algorithm that predict steampunk as the next big fashion trend. We have our doubts, but we will not be participating regardless. [Refinery29]
The new season of “Kourtney & Kim Take Miami” premieres this weekend, which means I’ll be sitting inside my cold NYC apartment suffering from serious location envy. But even if I — and you — can’t fit in a jaunt to the southern Florida hot spot, doesn’t mean we can’t take some style cues from the city for which I’m sure the world “sultry” was invented. Think bright colors and lots of white, sequins and cutouts, extreme lengths — maxi or mini — and sandals and wedges that can be paired with anything. Now, if only the weather would warm up around these parts… Keep reading »
Poor Kim Kardashian. Everywhere she goes, she’s peppered with questions about still being married to Kris Humphries while pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West’s baby. On last night’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” Dave held nothing back as he pressed Kim on why she isn’t divorced from Kris yet. She explained that the hold up is because Kris is pushing for an annulment, claiming fraud and that she only married him for publicity. Sister Kourtney had the last word on that, quipping, ”I think if she was going to do it for publicity, she’s pick someone that people knew.” Sick burn. Letterman also decided having Kim on the show was the perfect opportunity to revisit Kanye’s infamous “Imma let you finish” upstaging of Taylor Swift at the MTV VMAs, which Kim says is just a reflection of Kanye’s “passion.” Two clips above!
- Kim Kardashian’s baby and Kate Middleton’s baby are both due in July. Coincidence … ? [US Weekly]
- The best day of Ryan Gosling’s life involved … knitting? [Socialite Life]
- New Tegan and Sara music! Check out “I Was A Fool” right now. [PopBytes]
- Lord have mercy on us all: Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandfather. [Stupid Celebrities]
I’m not sure if you all heard about it or not, but Kim Kardashian is pregnant. I’ll wait a moment for the shock to sink in.
We can now look forward to six more months of paparazzi falling all over themselves for the newest baby bump shots, interviews with Kim and Kanye’s potential nannies, photoshoots of their nurseries, and “in depth” articles that pontificate on everything from what Kris Jenner will go by (something tells me she doesn’t dig “Granny”) to whether Kanye will cut the cord, to dissecting which potential weight loss programs Kim will utilize/shill to get back into her “pre-baby bod.”
And I can tell you already, I’m over it. Keep reading »
Woohoo! The Illuminati is having a baby, you guys, and I’m so stoked! Yep, the axis of evil (and fun, so much fun) heretofore known as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, now the singular Kimye, got knocked up. E! Online was kind enough to present a sort of gift guide of Kim’s maternity must-haves for a stylish and comfortable nine months (or however long Damien must incubate), and I got kind of jealous so I had to go and make my own. Get the details on the stuff I think is perfect for Kim’s pregnancy after the jump! Also, if anyone could send me Kimye’s address that would be great, just so I can get their gifts to them ASAP. Thanks in advance, everybody! Keep reading »
The Internet is super useful for a lot of things: getting directions to the nearest Chinese place; spending money on pants you don’t need and — if you’re Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, with a baby on the way — figuring out what to name your impending child. Over the weekend, Kimye inspired a Twitter hashtag: #KimyeBabyNames, and the Internet went wild coming up with ideas. Some of our favorites are after the jump…