Zergnet: Simply Irresistible
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
- Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian are two of the celebrity fashionistas that will appear as guest judges alongside Nigel Barker and Tyra Banks on the 13th season of “America’s Next Top Model”. [US Magazine] – Wow, after 13 seasons why not bring in the stylish celebs?
- “Top Chef” judge Tom Colicchio’s wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to a healthy baby boy – Luka Bodhi Colicchio – on August 1. The father of two says he will probably take some time off the cooking show to be with his newborn son. [People] – Hmm, maybe they’ll be a baby food challenge on the next season of “Top Chef”!
- Reality TV veteran Megan Hauserman will begin her search for a rich husband on her new show “Megan Wants A Millionaire” this Sunday on VH1. To prepare for a successful first date Megan says never sleep with a guy on the first date, but always dress like you want to. [Lemon Drop] – Yes to the first part, but some how I don’t want to take dating advice from someone hoping to become a trophy wife.
This may come as a shock, but this image, at full size, proves that Kim Kardashian wears the entire MAC makeup counter on her eyes alone. [Hollywood, 8/3/09] Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have broken up because of conflicting schedules and different life paths. [Dlisted] — What a cop-out excuse! If two people really want to be together, then they’ll find a way to make it work. Maybe Kim is suffering from the “narcissism epidemic.”
- Dang, man! Tony Romo reportedly banned Jessica Simpson from his gated community, but a source says that was pointless because Jessica didn’t want to see him. She paid $19,000 to overnight her stuff from Dallas to L.A. [PopEater] — Well it’s nice to know dudes are just as petty as women. Let’s give them the “you’re crazy” label.
- Bachelorette Jillian made her choice last night on the season finale. We think she played it safe. [The Frisky]
We’ve all had those eyebrow accidents where something goes wrong with the wax, or you go pluck-crazy and are left with a teensy row of hairs above your eyes. What if those “accidents” started happening on purpose? In an article that reads more like an April Fool’s joke than serious journalism, The New York Times reports that the latest beauty trend is razed eyebrows. Yes, as in no brows. See, Kim Kardashian even did it. Keep reading »
The Kardashian girls attended Michael Jackson’s funeral. Apparently, that meant bust out the vinyl mini-skirt to Khloe. How klassy. [Los Angeles, 7/7/09] Keep reading »
It was kind of refreshing when Kim Kardashian posed for Life & Style and the photos weren’t airbrushed, following her Complex photoshopping scandal. In her L&S interview, Kim was all, “I have cellulite, so what!” and “I love my body the way it is.” This makes her just-announced project a bit hypocritical. According to a press release from Nivea, Kim is partaking in Nivea’s “Good-bye Cellulite, Hello Bikini Challenge,” a four-week holistic program that includes using Nivea’s Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Patches to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Kim, we thought you had accepted your cellulite. What gives? [Nivea] Keep reading »
By now we know the three bodacious babes known as he Kardashian sisters are more than a little difficult to keep up with. But Hustler has found a way to do it: exploitation. They’ve lined up a trio of beautiful — and busty — brunettes for a classy new DVD called “Keeping It Up for the Kard-ASS-ians.” If the title isn’t clever enough for you, the tag line has to be! “Their name? Infamous. Their lifestyle? Privileged. Their M.O? To be the biggest sluts possible.” The film, which is already a hit on the web, is available in DVD or Blu Ray for a modest $41.99. Hustler would have been right on the cutting edge if Kim herself hadn’t beat them to the punch with her home-spun porn classic featuring Ray J.
Keep reading »
- A $121,000 lawsuit filed by R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother against Kim Kardashian has been dismissed. [People] – Norwood claimed that Kim had used Brandy’s credit card for unauthorized purchases, but considering that Kim’s a millionaire, that seems kind of unlikely.
- PopEater journalists tried out Lindsay Lohan’s tanning spray, to see if the horrid orange color that LiLo often sports would look better on their own skin. [PopEater] — The verdict, as expected, was that it didn’t.
- “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” producers are trying desperately to get Spencer and Heidi back to the jungle. [Life and Style] — Rumor has it that Heidi’s sister, Holly, will be making an appearance as well.
Legendary rock n’ roll producer Phil Spector was just sentenced to 19 years in jail for murder. Although the prison guards took away his infamous afro wig, he was allowed to bring his iPod and a computer with him. So now, the inmate is a blogger…just like me. Dang, these internets are egalitarian! But what’s Phil got to blog about: prison slop, pooping in public, what really happens when you drop the soap? Actually, he’s been going on and on about his budding bromance with Wilson, a pet cockroach who likes to play chess. Uh, gross.
But in the Celebiverse, you don’t have to be behind bars to have a weird friggin’ pet. From a Blackberry stealing chimpanzee to a flock of flamingos, here are our favorite eccentric celebs and their even crazier animals. Keep reading »