The Kardashian sisters sure know how to pick a winner. Kourtney is pregnant, so has gotten back together with baby daddy Scott Disick, who she’s planning to marry. Then this week, in a move that many suspect was intended to one-up Kourtney, Khloe announced that she’s marrying her boyfriend of a month, Lamar Odom, this weekend. Kim recently called it kwits with her beau of two years, Reggie Bush, but the two say that they broke up due to the difficulty of long distance, not because they don’t still love each other. So which one of these guys would we shun, shag, and marry? Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kim kardashian
OK Kim, honey, we need to talk. The blue eye makeup is a nice touch with your white dress — if anyone is gonna pull off Barbie makeup, it’s you girl. But those fake lashes are so long it’s a wonder you can keep your eyes open at all. Next time, three sizes smaller, m’kay? [Los Angeles, 9/20/09] Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian loves her fans so much that she tweeted photos of herself wearing a bikini. [PopEater] — It’s not like we didn’t know she’s a narcissist.
- Susan Boyle hit #1 on Amazon with presales for her album. [Marketing Magazine]
- Lil’ Kim is reportedly dating her partner/instructor from “Dancing with the Stars.” [Media Takeout] — Kim is going to have a comeback at any cost.
Kim Kardashian is one busy lady. Between guesting on “America’s Next Top Model,” on-again, off-againing with Reggie Bush, dying her hair blond and announcing a new fragrance deal, she can now add “Beauty Editor” to her list of accomplishments. Hot on the heels of not quite A-listers getting in on the print world action (Levi Johnston, we’re talking to you), tabloid OK! magazine announced today that Kim will be a contributing beauty editor and dispense her knowledge of creams and potions and blue Barbie eyeshadow to the world. As a former magazine beauty editor myself, I’m so honored that she’s joined our illustrious ranks of the few and the proud. I would warn her that it’s not all fun and games though. Trying out new facial techniques and getting your hair done for free is really tough! (Oh wait, on the other hand, she should be just fine.) And something tells us she’ll get to bypass all that pesky copy to edit and those unpleasant late nights in production and pass straight to the makeup chair. Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian was spotted with Reggie Bush in New Orleans. [Us Weekly] — Hmm, did her sister’s pregnancy make her rethink her life path?
- Robin Wright Penn has filed for divorce from Sean Penn for the third time. [Dlisted] — Here we go again. I’m taking bets for how long it’ll take for her to change her mind.
- Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming might be looking for a swanky, new pad in L.A.’s Carlyle Residences. [E! Online]
- Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian are two of the celebrity fashionistas that will appear as guest judges alongside Nigel Barker and Tyra Banks on the 13th season of “America’s Next Top Model”. [US Magazine] – Wow, after 13 seasons why not bring in the stylish celebs?
- “Top Chef” judge Tom Colicchio’s wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to a healthy baby boy – Luka Bodhi Colicchio – on August 1. The father of two says he will probably take some time off the cooking show to be with his newborn son. [People] – Hmm, maybe they’ll be a baby food challenge on the next season of “Top Chef”!
- Reality TV veteran Megan Hauserman will begin her search for a rich husband on her new show “Megan Wants A Millionaire” this Sunday on VH1. To prepare for a successful first date Megan says never sleep with a guy on the first date, but always dress like you want to. [Lemon Drop] – Yes to the first part, but some how I don’t want to take dating advice from someone hoping to become a trophy wife.
This may come as a shock, but this image, at full size, proves that Kim Kardashian wears the entire MAC makeup counter on her eyes alone. [Hollywood, 8/3/09] Keep reading »
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have broken up because of conflicting schedules and different life paths. [Dlisted] — What a cop-out excuse! If two people really want to be together, then they’ll find a way to make it work. Maybe Kim is suffering from the “narcissism epidemic.”
- Dang, man! Tony Romo reportedly banned Jessica Simpson from his gated community, but a source says that was pointless because Jessica didn’t want to see him. She paid $19,000 to overnight her stuff from Dallas to L.A. [PopEater] — Well it’s nice to know dudes are just as petty as women. Let’s give them the “you’re crazy” label.
- Bachelorette Jillian made her choice last night on the season finale. We think she played it safe. [The Frisky]
We’ve all had those eyebrow accidents where something goes wrong with the wax, or you go pluck-crazy and are left with a teensy row of hairs above your eyes. What if those “accidents” started happening on purpose? In an article that reads more like an April Fool’s joke than serious journalism, The New York Times reports that the latest beauty trend is razed eyebrows. Yes, as in no brows. See, Kim Kardashian even did it. Keep reading »