- Ivana Trump got kicked off a plane for swearing at kids and flight attendants. [PopEater]
- The National Enquirer claims Britney Spears had an abortion. [National Enquirer]
- Did Khloe Kardashian have a miscarriage? [Jezebel]
Tag Archives: khloe kardashian
Though hard to admit, it seems the Kardashian sisters do know something about fashion and running a business. After all, their store, Dash, has taken off — but are they ready to design? While we’re not quite sure, Bebe, apparently, has full faith in the girls and has hired Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney to create a collection for spring. “This is honestly a dream come true!” Kim wrote on her site. “We have always loved fashion and have wanted to design for such a long time and now we finally are!”
No word yet on just what their line will look like, but we wonder: Will you buy Kardashian designs at Bebe? [Er, seems like that'll be a whole lotta "sexy," and yes, those quotation marks indicate irony. -- Editor] [People]
Keep reading »
It’s Wednesday again, and if you were lucky enough to get Columbus Day off, you probably didn’t even notice that the week is half over. Thankfully, we’re here to remind you that the best ‘bloids hit the newsstands today. Heaven forbid you actually pay for them, so we scooped them up in the wee hours of the morning, read them cover to glossy cover and picked out the most amazing, totally true (yeah, right) tidbits for you. Keep reading »
Khloe Kardashian co-hosted “The View” this morning and, sadly, was not her usual firecracker self. Please don’t let marriage dull this bitch down! Anyway, Khloe showed off the BOULDER her new husband Lamar Odom gave her when he proposed, and Sherri nearly wet herself. Honestly, 9 carats? That is just too big. What are you trying to prove with a diamond as big as that. It’s tacky. Also, isn’t her finger tired from carrying around all that weight? Keep reading »
- Khloe Kardashian‘s wedding hair cost $4,500 plus a $500 tip even though there wasn’t much to the ‘do. [TMZ] — Some women can’t even afford $4,500 for their gown, much less hair. And all this for a wedding that might not have legally married the two.
- Olivia Wilde says she was advised to hide her marriage to guitarist Tao Ruspoli before she had her big break. She refused. [Starpulse] — What good is success if you don’t have anyone you love to share it with?
- Check out photos from what Michael K. of Dlisted has dubbed the “Most Glamourous Gay Wedding of the Year.” [Dlisted] –This is further proof that legalizing same-sex marriage across the country will help save our economy.
Cha-ching. Word on the street is that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom banked $300K selling the exclusive rights to their wedding photos to OK! Magazine. That’s not too shabby for a week’s work. Could this be why they super fast-tracked their nuptials? [The Fab Life]
While that sounds like a lot of money for pics of Lamar smearing cake in Khloe’s face, this is actually kind of a bargain-basement price. Here’s what other celebs made for their wedding photos. Keep reading »
As I was taking in a soda pop and the morning interweb browse today, I noticed that one of the Kardashian sisters became engaged, “Whoopty-doo hurray!,” I thought. I was pretty happy for Kim and her guy Reggie Bush, I mean “finally,” right? They’d had a tough go of it, but maybe it’s just meant to be. But it wasn’t Kim Kardashian getting engaged. Which means that it must be have been Kourtney Kardashian, the expecting sister who is yet unmarried and unbetrothed. Way to “do the right thing,” Scott Disick, I thought. But I still was guessing the wrong Kardashian. It turns out that baby Khloe Kardashian is going to beat her older, diminutive sisters down the aisle. Keep reading »
The Kardashian sisters sure know how to pick a winner. Kourtney is pregnant, so has gotten back together with baby daddy Scott Disick, who she’s planning to marry. Then this week, in a move that many suspect was intended to one-up Kourtney, Khloe announced that she’s marrying her boyfriend of a month, Lamar Odom, this weekend. Kim recently called it kwits with her beau of two years, Reggie Bush, but the two say that they broke up due to the difficulty of long distance, not because they don’t still love each other. So which one of these guys would we shun, shag, and marry? Keep reading »