- The Kardashians are not going anywhere: they’ve signed a $40 million deal to stay with E! for another three years. Brace yourselves. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Octomom’s hairstylist made a formal complaint to police that Nadya Suleman’s 14 kids are being neglected and living in squalor. Sadly, we would not be shocked if this was true. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Louis C.K’s new TV show will star … Ashley Tisdale? That’s an odd pair. [PopBytes]
- Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of former NFL star Deion Sanders, was arrested for “assault family violence” against her husband. [Uptown Magazine]
- Martin Lawrence and his wife of 17 years, Shamicka, are dunzo. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Tony Perkins, a kooky right-wing Christian homophobe, is concerned that Mike & Ike candies are gay. Let me repeat that: he is concerned that candies are gay. [Nerve] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: khloe kardashian
- Khloe Kardashian has yanked her support for PETA because she believes they are responsible for last week’s red carpet flour-bombing attack on her sister Kim Kardashian. [Celebuzz]
- Camille Grammar will be replaced on “RHOBH” by ex-model Yolanda Hadid, the fourth wife of songwriter David Foster. [Starpluse]
- Ten hilarious “Mad Men” memes. [The FW]
- Preggo Snooki and her long-suffering fiancé Jionni have been carrying around an infant training doll to prep for parenthood. [TMZ]
- What it means when a straight guy dreams about gay sex with a man. [Em & Lo] Keep reading »
Ever since the Kardashians began dry-humping America’s living rooms, tongues have wagged over whether Khloe is a “real” Kardashian. That’s the word we (even we at The Frisky) have used: “real.” It’s easy to see why, visually: Khloe is taller and wider, bears little facial resemblance, and (to me, at least) is demonstrably more intelligent than her sisters. “Keeping Up The Kardashians” even addressed the rumors itself, sort of: in an episode a few seasons ago, Khloe demanded to know if she was adopted and forced Kris Jenner to take a DNA test. Keep reading »
Oh that Khloe. Now I have even more reason to like her – she’s almost not even a real Kardashian! I mean, we all pretty much knew that from the get-go, what with her vast appearance difference and her entire attitude. It’s her demeanor that probably should have tipped us off from the start, though. She’s never been a whiny, vapid little twit bent on alienating everyone in her path so she can fame-whore and pretend to be the victim all of the time. She’s relatively normal, all things considered.
Anyway. The dude in the picture is someone we’ve vaguely talked about before – this is Kris Jenner’s former hairdresser of the eighties, Alex Roldan. Sources say that he and Kris probably had an appropriately-eighties coke-soaked tryst one steamy evening and Khloe was the ultimate result. Funny thing? Khloe’s middle name is “Alexandra.” An homage to daddy, perhaps? It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Read more…
Khloe Kardashian stepped out yesterday without any makeup on — and she doesn’t care what you think about her “flawed” face.
“Some people are so stressed trying to be perfectly flawless … but I’m so HAPPY to be perfectly flawed,” she tweeted last night, after some fresh-faced photos of her arriving to the gym started landing online. Read more…
- Kathie Lee Gifford revealed on air that Khloe Kardashian walked past her at Kim’s wedding and said “I give it six f**king months.” What a lovely sentiment to share on your sister’s wedding day! [AOL TV]
- Jessica Biel auditioned for “The Notebook” while filming “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” with Ryan Gosling while covered in blood. [PopSugar]
- Just because she’s preggo doesn’t mean Beyoncé will stop wearing crazy-ass heels. [Celebitchy]
- Elisabetta Canalis is now boinking Mehcad Brooks from “True Blood.” Clooney and Mehcad Brooks? What’s your secret, woman?! [US Weekly] Keep reading »
It’s a big day for the Kardashian klan. Not only is Kim engaged—and to Kris Humphries, whose name conveniently begins with a ‘K’—but Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe just announced that they’ve written their first novel. Kim blogged, “We are releasing a novel with William Morrow and we want you to name it! The novel is based on our lives but we’ve added a lot of crazy fictional twists and turns. You’ll have to decide for yourself which story lines are true to life, and which ones we dreamed up. LOL.” That could make for a good drinking game.
But life gets even more exciting. Apparently, the sisters are holding a contest to name the book. Keep reading »
Jealous of Khloe Kardashian’s color-coordinated shoe closet? I know I am salivating right now, so I can only imagine how Kim and Kourtney feel. Good god, that closet is a sight to behold. “I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!” Khloe told Elle magazine. The neat freak in me is kvelling. I’ve tried to organize my shoes but they always end up mismatched and all over place. Maybe it would be different if I had 75 pairs of Laboutins. Khloe may be the “ugly sister“(even though she’s hot by all standards), but more than makes up for it in the shoe department. We all have our strengths. [Elle] Keep reading »