- Yet another Kardashian sister is allegedly pregnant, but we’ll probably still all focus on Kim and Kanye’s baby. [Crushable]
- Taylor Swift poses as Rapunzel for a new Disney ad shot by Annie Leibovwitz, despite her own failed fairytale endings. [US Weekly]
- Peter Robbins, the voice of Charlie Brown, was arrested for stalking. Say it with me now … good grief! [Oh No They Didn't!]
- Manti Te’o's real ex-girlfriend says the Notre Dame football player is a good guy. [People] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: khloe kardashian
- The Khloe Kardashian/Lamar Odom split rumors persist evermore, as he has been spotted without his wedding ring. That would be keeping with the theme of how everyone in this family is either splitting up, marrying, or getting real/imagined pregnant. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Did Deadmau5 get Kat Von D’s black diamond engagement ring — flanked by skulls! — at Hot Topic? Serious question. [RadarOnline]
- Roll eyes. Ashton Kutcher is supposedly mad that The Most Georgeous Woman On The Planet Mila Kunis has “let herself go,” because she let herself be photographed without makeup once. Mila. Kunis. [Evil Beet Gossip]
I was going to write about how I really like both of the Kardashian sisters’ outfits, and how pairing colored denim with a black top is a great way to wear it in fall and winter, but then I noticed the caption attached to this photo: “After shopping earlier in the day the sisters went to the famous bridge where one homeless man tried to eat the face off of another homeless man before being killed by police.” And now, well, I have no words. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
I’ve always insisted that a vibrant red purse is just as versatile as its black or white counterparts. It somehow acts as a neutral and provides a major pop of color simultaneously. Amazing. Want some photo proof that this bold accessory will go with everything from a teal blazer to gray sweatpants? Click through to check out 12 famous ladies carrying fabulous red bags in 12 very different outfits…
Are you in the mood to buy some makeup? How about some makeup sold by shapeshifting aliens bearing a vague but bizarre resemblance to the Kardashian sisters? Well, now you can! Or soon, I guess. But seriously, they usually at least do a pretty good approximation of humans. Not this time, my friends. Not this time. [Celebuzz]
In this second video promoting their unisex fragrance Unbreakable, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom offer some tips on how to have a solid relationship, namely, “Don’t sweat the small stuff.” Also, to keep dating rather than falling into an easy routine of always staying in. The biggest takeaway? If you can successfully collaborate on a fragrance together, you can get through anything!
I think my favorite thing about this promotional video for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s unisex fragrance Unbreakable is the realization that they live in big enough of a house that Khloe calls Lamar on the phone when she wants him to come upstairs for “alone time.” But seriously, these two are adorable and I’m excited to get a whiff of Unbreakable so I can find out what a successful, committed relationship smells like.
When stores started filling up with colorful jeans a couple years ago, I was pretty sure it would be a passing trend, but the look has stuck around, and you know what? I’m glad it has. Colored denim opens up so many new outfit possibilities, and can easily be dressed up or down. Looking for some inspiration to try the style for yourself? Click through to check out 10 celebs rocking a rainbow of jeans!
Full disclosure: I love me some Khloe Kardashian Odom. I think she’s just the right mix of funny, smart, raunchy, and honest, and if she ever invited me over to her palace for cocktails and gossip on the condition that I change my name to Kinona, I would totally do it. That being said, the outfit Khloe wore to promote her and Lamar’s new perfume, “Unbreakable,” is, well, a little broken. I really have no idea what’s going on with those (painted?) jeans, and the two-tone leather jacket and strappy stiletto sandals aren’t helping. Khloe, I’m konfused. [Photo: Fame/Flynet]
Now we know the real reason Khloe Kardashian pulled the pin on “Khloe & Lamar.” She’s getting her own TV show! Yep – she’s going SOLO. She’s ditched her husband Lamar Odom and is going it alone in the big bad world of reality TV.
According to TMZ, Khloe is a wanted woman. E! doesn’t want one of their Kardashian kash kows getting away so they’re working on a starring vehicle for Khloe. That’s right – she’s getting her very own spin off. She won’t have to share precious screen time with her basketballer hubby and his ailing career. It will be Khloe, Khloe, Khloe. That’s the way the Kardashians like it – front row and center! Read more…