- After canceling their recent tour, The Jonas Brothers have announced they unanimously decided to break up their band. Sorry, teenaged girls. [Just Jared]
- Chris Brown’s assault charge from this weekend has been reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor. Brown punched a man outside a hotel in Washington, D.C. after the guy allegedly tried to photobomb a picture Brown was taking with two women. [US Weekly]
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live” did a skit where a child joked about killing Chinese people to get the United States out of debt, which has prompted an apology from ABC. [People]
- Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, is calling on states to clarify their “stand your ground” laws, as they are currently “open to abuse.” Understatement of the year. [NBC News] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kevin jonas
- Kevin and Danielle Jonas are expecting their first child. Mazel tov! Aww, it feels like just yesterday they took their purity rings off. [People]
- The royal baby isn’t even out of Kate Middleton’s velvet-lined womb yet, but already there are plans to take the baby on a spring 2014 tour of Australia and New Zealand. [US Weekly]
- Remember “Princeton Mom”? Her name is Susan Patton and she said female Princeton undergrads need to find their husbands now because the men in the rest of the world won’t be smart enough for them? Well, she got a book deal and SMARTEN UP! Words Of Wisdom From The Princeton Mom is headed to shelves next spring. The Frisky office debated for five minutes about whether “smarten” is a real word. [NYMag.com]
- Farrah Abraham got kicked out of alcohol rehab for being “disruptive,” including trying to take pictures of fellow patient, “Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil. Jeez Louise, everyone knows you can’t take pictures of people in AA meetings. [RadarOnline]
- Take a peek at the “Downton Abbey”-inspired beauty line from Marks & Spencer, which includes lip balms, nail polishes, soaps and a candle. [Racked] Keep reading »
- Are we sure everyone in this marriage is straight?
- Is Danielle a long lost Duff sister?
- Where’s Joe Jonas? He is the hottest one in this family and therefore the only one that I care about. [No way, Nick is the hottest. -- Editor]
- What do you do with a purity ring once it comes off?
- Seriously. Are we sure everyone in this marriage is straight? I’m … not … getting that vibe.
- It’s “Newlyweds” redux: Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle are the latest celeb couple to land a reality show about newly-married life. “Married To Jonas” will star the eldest Jonas brother and his wife about the struggles with “marrying into pop royalty.” As long as the super-hot one — that would be middle brother Joe Jonas [I prefer Nick, actually. -- Editor] — gets some screen time, we are not offended by this. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Speaking of newlyweds, how did Prince William and Kate Middleton celebrate their first anniversary? [Celebrity Cafe]
- Julianne Moore has been offered the iconic mom role in the “Carrie” remake, which will star Chloe Moretz. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Beyoncé and her mama finally addressed those fake bump and surrogacy rumors. [PopCrush]
- Find out which 11-year-old will play the newest lead in ”Annie” on Broadway! [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
- Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle Deleasa are expecting their first baby. [Starpulse.com]
- Ashley Olsen‘s boyfriend, “The Hangover”‘s Justin Bartha, was spotted looking at engagement rings. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian is supposedly dating the former blue Power Ranger, Michael Copon. [Hollywood Life]
“To be honest about it, sex was not worth the wait. After we did it, I was kind of like, that’s it?”
– Newlywed Kevin Jonas on finally getting to bump uglies for the first time with his new wife at a press conference [Huffington Post]
UPDATE: Soooo, apparently the dude who wrote about this on HuffPo, Andy Borowitz, is some sort of “comedian” and making up quotes like this is part of his idea of “humor.” The funny thing is I fell for it, because it does not seem so crazy to think a Jonas Brother would find sex to be meh. So, yeah, sorry folks. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Keep reading »
- Kevin Jonas proposed to girlfriend Danielle Deleasa, who gladly accepted. [PopEater] — I still can’t tell the Jonases apart, but I’m probably not the only one.
- Michael Jackson reportedly named his mother Katharine as legal guardian of his children, and if something happens to her, then Diana Ross is supposed to take over the duty. [Dlisted] — Katharine seems like a good choice, but I wouldn’t want my children around Joe Jackson even if he isn’t legally in charge.
- Ryan O’Neal banned his eldest son Griffin from attending Farrah Fawcett’s funeral, even though he drove 300 miles to pay his respects. [Perez Hilton]
People‘s 100 Most Beautiful People issue has hit newsstands, and the editors have gone Jonas mad. Both Nick Jonas (right), 16, and Joe Jonas (left), 19, made the cut. But aren’t you forgetting someone? Looks like Kevin Jonas (middle), 21, has been put on another list—the long list of celebrity siblings that never quite live up to their golden siblings. [MTV] Keep reading »
Poor Meghan McCain. It’s hard dating when you’re the daughter of a former Presidential candidate. Especially when he lost. But I’m not just emoting here — Meghan has expressed these sentiments in a new blog post over at The Daily Beast. In her column, “Looking For Mr. Far Right,” she writes that dating for her is a Catch-22 because she finds that she’s not only not attracted to Obama supporters (for obvious reasons), but hardcore supporters of her father too. After all, how’s she to know that the guy is into her for her and not because her dad is a failed presidential candidate? Keep reading »