Just when you’ve eased into your week, the tabloids try to elbow their way in to distract you from your work. Look away! But you can’t. You must know who’s in love, who’s in rehab, and who’s having a much worse week than you. It’s only natural that you indulge in some guilty reading and we’ve summed up the top stories so you don’t have to even leave your desk/house. You’re welcome. Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kendra wilkinson
- Robert Pattinson is reportedly sick of NYC because the all the women that are trying to get a piece of him are terrifying. [Dlisted] — I know a few women at The Frisky who could be the calming force he needs. Email us, Rob!
- Anna Kournikova has been sporting a large rock on her left ring finger, but she won’t say who she’s engaged to. [Starpulse] — Maybe one day she’ll get some attention for actually winning a tennis match.
- Jillian from “The Bachelorette” says she kept Wes on the show “way too long.” [People]
As you might imagine, the tabloids—like every other popular culture venue out there—are flooded with new Michael Jackson conspiracies this week. It seems that they were so distracted with MJ that they decided to give their favorite usual victims—the Gosselins, Speidi, Jennifer Aniston—the week off. I bet they’re all feeling really good about themselves? We scrounge up the new tidbits the tabs spewed this week. Keep reading »
- The father of Michael Jackson’s eldest children is Arnold Klein, Jackson’s L.A.-based dermatologist and Rowe’s former boss. [Us Weekly] — I hope he got a package deal — skin lightener with a side of sperm.
- Stephen Moyer, Bill Compton on “True Blood,” says he has introduced girlfriend and co-star Anna Paquin to boxing, and she really enjoys the blood. [People] — Sounds a lot like Sookie Stackhouse.
Kendra Wilkinson and NFL star Hank Baskett got married this weekend. The Girl Next Door cleans up well, doesn’t she? [Beverly Hills, 6/27/09] Keep reading »
- Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson’s ex-wife, said children Prince Michael and Paris aren’t Michael’s biological children because the sperm came from a donor. [Dlisted] — Wow, Michael hasn’t been buried or whatever yet, and this woman is already spilling the beans. Well, at least she’s confirmed everyone’s suspicions.
- Zachary Quinto spent some quality time with a male “pal” over the weekend. [Perez Hilton] — I have no idea whether Zachary is gay, but he and his friend do make a cute couple.
- Ana Ortiz of “Ugly Betty” welcomed a baby girl, named Paloma Louise Lebenzon, with husband Noah Lebenzon. [E! Online] — I’ve always liked the name Paloma.
- Kelis claims estranged husband Nas has left her without support or money for pre-natal expenses, even though he’s filthy rich. [TMZ] — Hmm, maybe she should have considered the type of person he is before filing for divorce while pregnant.
- Carnie Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio welcomed a new baby girl last Friday. [Dlisted] — Isn’t it interesting that when she was in Wilson Phillips, the label tried to “hide” Carnie behind the skinny group members, and since then she has been more popular than them?
- Alec Baldwin says he was suicidal over the angry voicemail he left for his daughter, which was made public by ex-wife Kim Basinger. [People] — When will people realize they shouldn’t record things they don’t want others to hear or watch?
- Madonna can officially snatch, er, adopt Malawian baby Mercy. Oh and guess what? Madonna isn’t even flying there herself to pick her up. [Dlisted] — With all the real orphans, and by that I mean orphans whose parents are dead, why didn’t Madonna adopt one of them? I’m so over the adopted baby accessory.
- Kendra Wilkinson says if the baby is a boy he will be named after his father, but if it’s a girl, they still haven’t decided between Arianna and Kianna. [Perez Hilton] — How boring! Or am I getting used to off the wall Hollywood baby names?
- Rihanna has been subpoenaed to testify against Chris Brown, who is answering felony assault charges, in a preliminary hearing scheduled for June 22. [Us Magazine]
- Monica Seles is reportedly seeing billionaire Thomas Golisano, a man twice her age. [Perez Hilton] — I’m not a big fan of the Republican coup Golisano’s orchestrated in the New York State legislature, so now I dislike Monica by association.
- Kendra Wilkinson says her baby is due Christmas day. [People] — Kendra and Hank were really busy in March, huh?