“I definitely think [Lily and Rufus] need to have more sex. I think it’s nice when we don’t just show the intimacy between the kids. And what I like, even now, is that Rufus and Lily are affectionate. Not enough to gross out the kids—nobody loves seeing their parents do that—but I think we represent a couple that loves one another and shows it.”
Tag Archives: kelly rutherford
“Gossip Girl” mama Kelly Rutherford got a temporary restraining order yesterday against her estranged husband Daniel Giersch, claiming that he “has begun to follow me, my mother and my nanny and he shows up unexpectedly to threaten and scare us.” Giersch’s lawyers claim these are “fabricated accusations” but the family’s nanny quit, claiming that Giersch threatened to sue her when she refused to answer questions about his wife. After three months of custody battles (which have kept Rutherford in California, thus the awkward “GG” storyline of her being mysteriously out of town), the hearing will be held on October 15th. [People]
It seems everyone in Hollywood has stalkers, but only the hardcore weirdos require legal action. Up next, some of Hollywood’s most worrisome restraining orders. Keep reading »
- Daniel Radcliffe says he’s now ready to date women his own age because they’ve caught up to his maturity level. [People] — I know he has wizardry powers, but when it comes to men, women, and maturity, it’s the other way around.
- Kelly Rutherford, who recently divorced Daniel Girsch, says she’ll raise her children alone. [PopEater] — Sounds like she’s sworn off marriage for at least 18 more years.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry have been spending family time with daughter Nahla in Miami Beach. [Dlisted] — Is it just me or do these two rarely exhibit any affection towards each other?
- Brad Pitt says he’ll marry Angelina Jolie when it’s important to their kids. Hasn’t little Zahara already been bitching that mom and dad aren’t married like Shrek and Princess Fiona? [Us Weekly]
- Dear Robert Pattinson, please do not date Camilla Belle, she has been tainted by a Jonas Brother. Love, The Frisky [Us Weekly]
- Kelly Rutherford, who plays Serena’s mom on “Gossip Girl,” is expecting her second child. She and her husband already have a son named Hermes. Start placing your bets for the new kid’s name — Gucci? Birkin? Fendi? Louis Vuitton? [DListed]