- … and I guarantee you’ll think long and hard about getting any ink of your own. [Celebuzz]
- Laurie Anderson, widow of late rocker Lou Reed, penned a beautiful tribute to her husband in the latest issue of Rolling Stone. Check it out and bring the Kleenex. [Rolling Stone]
- Grumpy Cat went to Disneyland and hated every second of it. Can someone just please let that cat have some peace? [E! Online]
- Jennifer Aniston joins the list of Hollywood stars who’ve recently chopped off their hair — except she had to crop hers into a short bob because her locks were ruined by a Brazilian straightening treatment. [The Stir] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kelly osbourne
- Lady Gaga got Kelly Osbourne a birthday cake. Gaga took a picture of the cake with Sharon Osbourne, Kelly’s mom. Kelly then tweeted a series of ungrateful comments, like “#EatMyShit”, because she’s still mad at Gaga about … something. Now Gaga’s fans are lashing out at Kelly online and Gaga’s asked her little monsters to cool it. OMG, these two. Fighting about a cake? Grow the fuck up already! [Socialite Life]
- Here is Patti Smith’s touching remembrance of Lou Reed, who died on Sunday at age 71. [Huffington Post]
- George Clooney’s latest ladyfriend is Amal Ammuddin, a London lawyer who is currently representing Julian Assange in his extradition case in Sweden. [Vanity Fair]
- Chris Brown allegedly made a denigrating comment about gays before he punched a man outside a hotel in Washington, D.C. this weekend. [TMZ] Keep reading »
Kelly Osbourne is all about speaking her mind and her latest interview with Cosmopolitan U.K. is no exception.
Gracing the publication’s September 2013 issue, the “Fashion Police” host opens up about her past drug addiction and how her mother, Sharon Osbourne, even had her placed in a padded room in order to help her kick the habit. Read more at Celebuzz…
This week, the world lost a prolific and brave modelizer, when Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine proposed to (what else?) model Behati Prinsloo. There are practically zero photos of them together, and I’m pretty sure this is just some crazy rebound marriage from his relationship with (yup) model Anne V. (who yes, walks the runway with Behati during the Victoria’s Secret annual fashion show), but that’s just a theory.
Modelizers come in a variety of configurations. There’s actor modelizers (Leo DiCaprio, Bradley Cooper, Zach Braff, and currently, Jake Gyllenhaal); musician modelizers like John Legend and Mick Jagger; and even the errant female modelizer (Kelly Osbourne). We thought Levine might be the most prolific of the bunch, but a quick assessment of his fellow model lovers proved otherwise. Leo DiCaprio is the unchallenged King Of Dating Pretty Ladies. He’s dated everyone, including just about every model in George Michael’s “Too Funky” video. His latest is a 20-year-old model named Toni Garrn. He’s 38. Keep reading »
I can’t be sure if Kelly Osbourne‘s unfortunate mishap is the result of an overzealous bronzer application, or whether self-tanner is to blame — really, it could go either way. But Kelly usually has such lovely fair skin, and it goes so well with her glamorous, edgy vibe… As a lifelong Extra Pale, I always feel disappointed when a fellow fog-dweller turns to the bronze side. Why do some celebrities have such an aversion to their natural skin tones? There’s nothing wrong with being pale; it just helps people find you better in the dark! I’ve always fancied myself a bit of a human lantern, personally. Oh yeah, and above are some other celeb tanning disasters…
You know, everyone else has already said this, but I’m going to go ahead and state the obvious: Kelly Osbourne is looking more and more like her Prince of Darkness daddy-o every day. And so is her foxy fiancé, Matthew Mosshart. What do we think? Illuminati? Definitely Illuminati. [Photo: FameFlynet]
I didn’t think there was much me and Kelly Osbourne would ever agree on, but it looks like we have similar taste in dudes — or at least her hot fiance Matthew Mosshart. Kelly’s allegedly been secretly engaged to Mosshart for some time, but has yet to wear her engagement ring in public. The pair met in 2011 at the wedding of Kate Moss and Jamie Hince, and have apparently been inseparable ever since.
Given that we’ll probably be seeing a whole lot more of Mr. Mosshart in the coming weeks and months, and given that he’s extremely hot, we figured we’d do a little digging on him and see what turned up. After the jump, five things to know about Matthew Mosshart. Keep reading »
“It’s called L’Artisan Parfumeur’s Mûre et Musc and I’ve been wearing it since I was 12. My dad wouldn’t let me wear makeup. ‘No daughter of mine is going to look like a whore!’ So my mom compromised with me by letting me get perfume. I got it because the bottle was purple and I didn’t even smell it. I’ve worn it so much to the point that I’ll get in the elevator to get into a club and I’ll get a call from one of my friends being like, ‘Are you at blah blah blah?,’ and I’m like, ‘Yeah… why?’ And they’re like, ‘I smell you in the elevator!’ It’s so funny.
― I’m jealous of Kelly Osbourne, not least because her dad is Ozzy, but because she is basically defining my life dream: to finally find a perfume that’s obscure enough not to be worn by everyone and that I adore enough to be my signature scent for life. I am a total fragrance slut, but I love the idea that people will always associate that scent with you. If only I could stick to the same one for longer than a week! [MTV]