- That Kardashian Khristmas Kard by David LaChapelle cost $250,000 to shoot and took three whole days to put the set together. And of course, the production company for “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” paid for it. [Celebitchy]
- Police say that the car Paul Walker was riding in when he died was not racing another car. [Rolling Stone]
- Rita Ora joined the cast of “Fifty Shades Of Grey” as Mia, Christian Grey’s adopted sister. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Remember this weekend when the whole world was offended because “Bachelor” producer Elan Gale claimed to have told a woman named Diane on his flight to go eat a dick? He’s now revealed the hoax thing was fake. Stupid, stupid, stupid. [US Weekly]
- 28 things learned while working for Lululemon. [Thought Catalog] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: keeping up with the kardashians
“When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror. It looks better looking than before. … I just want to come out to the world, and be naked and be like, ‘I look so hot. I am back.’”
Last night’s episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” did not actually feature Kim Kardashian giving birth to daughter North West, but it did check in with her after the birth. I’m glad to hear Kim’s vag is in good shape, especially since one of the more common, and I think silly, worries that pregnant women have is that giving birth vaginally will wreck their lady business. In fact, I have a friend, who shall remain nameless, who had really long labia, but after she gave birth, those lips shrunk right up. Not that there’s anything wrong with long labia — I have embraced mine — but it’s interesting to know that giving birth can give your cooch a natural makeover. Anyway, good morning, it’s Monday, and I’m done writing about Kim Kardashian’s vagina now. [Entertainment Wise]
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner have separated after 22 years of marriage, with Kris confirming to US Weekly that the Kardashian Klan’s parents have been living apart for a year. The Jenners have no plans to file for divorce right now, Kris said, but “are no longer a couple.” Well, we only saw this one coming from a mile away. [US Weekly]
- Meanwhile, Kris already is moving on to Jason Trawick, ex-fiancé of none other than Miss Britney Spears. [ONTD]
- Lea Michele has given her first interview since the death of boyfriend and “Glee” co-star Cory Monteith. [Perez Hilton]
- Former Disney actor and “Rizzoli & Isles” star Lee Thompson Young suffered from bipolar disorder before he committed suicide in August, according to the coroner’s report. [New York Daily News]
- Starbucks is giving away one free coffee to anyone who purchases a beverage for someone else in the hopes it will discourage folks to act like those nincompoop babies in Congress. [NBC Chicago] Keep reading »
When it comes to appearing on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kanye West has a strict cameos-only policy. That means he refuses to be a regular “character,” and he even refuses to be mic’ed when he’s on camera … and he is rarely, and I mean rarely, on camera. There’s lots of talking about Kanye with very little actual presence of Kanye, so yeah, he comes across less like Kim‘s (future, at this point) baby-daddy and more like a weird apparition that may or may not take a physical form. The brilliant minds at Vulture put together this beyond amazing supercut of the Kardash klan mentioning phantom Kanye. “Ghost Of Kanye” is otherworldly and excellent. Please watch. [NYMag.com]
“As soon as I pop this thing out, I want to do Playboy or some nude shoot.”
– Kim Kardashian announces her intentions to pose for Playboy again as a promo for the new season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” This is interesting considering that she told Harper’s Bazaar that she was sorry she did it the first time back in 2007 because she was “uncomfortable” and her mother told her to “go for it” because they might never ask her again. Good ol’ Kris! But then she told Glamour that it was an “independence thing” for her. Either she doesn’t actually remember the shoot or she left her script at home for these interviews and had to improvise. If she hasn’t changed her mind since popping out North West, we can expect to see her naked body in the pages of Playboy. As if we don’t already know what she looks like naked with our eyes closed already.[Radar]
Let’s face it: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are the best thing to ever happen to the dysfunctional treasure trove that is Kardashian family. They just may be the best thing to happen to reality television ever: they radiate from the screen with what can only be described as “sparkle,” bringing with them their endless capacity for high-quality, intellectually stimulating primetime entertainment.
Sure, they’re a little wacky and definitely unconventional, but isn’t that what gives them their charm and grace? Yes, when they got married after just a monthlong courtship (perfectly reasonable, obviously), we all had our doubts. But as the years go on, they’ve been keeping it together with no high-drama celebrity divorce murmurs in sight — until now.
In the alternate reality that is the Kardashian universe, Khloe and Lamar proved themselves to be the most grounded of the pack, and that’s why I’m positive that they can make it through their latest hundred-dollar-bill-sprinkled rough patch. Among the trash heap of celebrity marriages gone by, these two twinkle with (albeit currently drug-riddled) authenticity, still standing as others drop like flies. Keep reading »
Beyonce Debunks Preggo Rumors With A Glass Of Wine — Plus Anal Sex And Strap-Ons On “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”
- Beyonce’s DEFINITELY not pregnant because she posted a picture of herself drinking wine on her Tumblr. [Buzzfeed]
- Definitely-not-pregnant Beyonce and Jay-Z couldn’t make it to Kim Kardashian’s baby shower because they were busy buying out an entire movie theater to watch “After Earth” (which bombed at the box office, BTW). I thought that only happened in movies like “Annie.” [DListed]
- Speaking of private movie screenings that I’ll never see, “After Earth,” is being called “Will Smith’s Love Letter To Scientology.” [Vulture]
- Behind scene 63 of “Frances Ha,” the best and only movie I saw this weekend. Not in a private theater — with other people who ate popcorn very loudly. Still, I loved it. [NY Times Magazine] Keep reading »
Shocker: Some of the stuff you saw on Kim Kardashian’s reality show may not have actually been true to life. Case in point: Court documents obtained by Life & Style reveal that when Kris Humphries proposed to Kim, she made him do it all over again so they could re-shoot the scene; seems she didn’t like her reaction in the first “take.” The documents also include an admission from a producer that other “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” scenes, including at least two that depicted Humphries in a bad light, were either scripted, re-shot, or edited. Oh, and Kim uses a “tear stick” to get herself to cry. Read more…
What do you guys know about Scott Disick? I know that he is the most fascinating and, scarily enough, often the most logical specimen on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” or any variation or spin-off thereof. I know that he refers to himself by the moniker of “Lord Disick,” a title he bought online. I know that a sophisticated older French girl I went to prep school with who never wore deodorant hung out with him at a club in the Hamptons (The Elm, if you must know), where he bragged about how he was using Kourtney for her money and didn’t give a shit about her and slept with other girls all the time. Which, like, I find so hard to believe. “Sentimental Scott” Disick? No way.
Anyway, I saw the greatest “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami” episode the other night, where Kourtney is pissed off because Scott is hanging out with all these lesbians, and then Kourtney squirts breast milk on Kim’s psoriasis. This really got me to thinking about what Scott actually does with his life. Who is he really, and where did he come from? I found myself needing answers that I couldn’t find on any Wikipedia page. Fortunately for me, Scott did a recent interview in Haute Living magazine (I’ve never read that magazine but I know that I hate it) where he dished on style, skincare, and “Seinfeld.” Here are a few things I learned… Keep reading »
UPDATE: Sorry, apparently E! thinks you should only be allowed to watch this beautiful moment in reruns. Lucky for you, they’re on every second of every day. You can still see my amazing GIF after the jump though!
It’s that time again! Time for “A Kardashian Shares Something So Intimately Personal That You Kind Of Want To Look Away But Don’t!” On last night’s season finale of “Keeping Up With Kardashians,” eldest sister Kourtney gave birth to daughter Penelope, and just like with her son Mason, she assisted in pulling the baby from her vagina. Not going to lie, I teared up. I actually think this is totally beautiful. But I have reached the age where baby craving trumps my TMI cringe impulses. Video above! Also, after the jump, I made a crappy GIF.