- Katy Perry and Russell Brand enjoyed a romantic jaunt to the Taj Mahal, complete with photo ops! [PopEater]
- Divorce is a “possibility” for Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller. Ya think? [People]
- Susan Sarandon was spotted getting a nutella crepe with a “younger looking man” who is probs her ping-pong playboy. [US Weekly]
Tag Archives: katy perry
- Katy Perry wore a sexy version of Russell Brand‘s favorite soccer team uniform with his nickname, Rusty, emblazoned on her bum at the MTV Europe Music Awards. [PopEater]
- Despite the rugged-man persona Ernest Hemingway tried to project, papers sent from Cuba to Boston reveal he really was quite a romantic when it came to writing love letters to his fourth and final wife, Mary. [Guanabee] — “Pickle, it is so wonderful to love someone who is not so unreasonable as a bitch giraffe from Bryn Mawr in heat.” Priceless.
- Demi Lovato says she’s sick of the media using her love life and rumors she’s dating Joe Jonas to fill their gossip columns. [Starpulse] — Get used to it, hon, if you plan to stay in the industry.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, rumored to be dating, made their first public outing together at the John Galliano show at Paris Fashion Week. Brand-y! Get it? No? [Paris, 10/8/09] Keep reading »
The paparazzi were on hand to snap away behind-the-scenes as Katy Perry shot a rather wet-looking new video yesterday in LA. (They’re so helpful, those guys.) But it was Katy’s stylist who really went out of his way to assist when he lent not one, but two hands to make sure his client and her girls were looking their best. This may seem extreme, but there are lots of male fashion stylists out there and we’re pretty sure plenty of their mitts have been in even more intimate places than this. In fact, we shudder to think how much work Gaga‘s dresser has cut out for herself. Or himself. Haha, get it? (Uh, maybe not, never mind.) [TMZ] Keep reading »
T-minus 16 days until the MTV Music Video Awards on Sept. 13, and the promo videos for the show are actually way cute. Above, MTV’s version of “Tonight” from “West Side Story” starring Cobra Starship, Leighton Meester, Ne-Yo, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift. After the jump, Britney Spears and Russell Brand flirt via telepathy. Keep reading »
“I remember really vividly kneeling by my bed as a nine-year-old, saying my prayers and asking God to give me boobs that were so big that if I laid on my back I wouldn’t be able to see my feet. Eventually that request was granted. A bit of divine intervention displays the power of prayer!”
- Over many seasons of “American Idol,” contestants and viewers alike became familiar with the sometimes incoherent ramblings of Paula Abdul. Now that she’s decided to leave the show, producers have come up with a creative solution on how to replace her. Contestants auditioning for the next season of “American Idol” will not only have to get over stage fright, but they’ll need to stop themselves from being starstruck. For the auditions, Paula will be replaced by a rotating cadre of actual celebrities, a new star in each of the seven cities. Yesterday, we found out Victoria Beckham would be one of the guest judges. Now Katy Perry is in. Producers are scrambling to find five more. [E! Online]