Like us on facebook
Tag Archives: katie holmes
Oh sweet Wednesdays, alleviating the happy hangovers of last weekend and preparing us for the crazy times that will be this weekend’s Halloween candy-corn binge. Just like the neighborhood kids, your favorite celebrities are also playing make-believe — although not voluntarily — in the pages of this week’s tabloids. Once again, we’ve compiled the super true-ish stories from this week’s ‘bloids for your unembarrassed perusal. Enjoy, cause this week’s are pretty major. Keep reading »
Sometimes we feel like Us Weekly‘s “The Fashion Police” and other similar style critics can be a tad harsh. Also, they tend to have these really boring, conservative styles and we have to wonder what their real fashion credentials are. (Case in point: US Weekly‘s “Top Cops” include random comedian Stefanie Novik and Chet Cannon of “The Real World, Brooklyn.” When did they ever go to design school!?) The Fashion Peacekeepers are here to say, hey, can’t everyone’s styles just get along?
This week, fashion police across the interwebs ragged on the see-through t-shirt with black bra underneath one-two punch Katie Holmes wore to the 16th Women In Hollywood Tribute in Beverly Hills. We’re not always the biggest fans of Mrs. Cruise’s attempts at haute couture, but you can’t say the sheer trend isn’t major right now, and if ever there was a classy way to wear it, this is most definitely the way to go. Besides, she is pulling off the decent exposure look far more than British “It Girl” Charley Uchea did recently. We’re still reeling from that one. Keep reading »
Ever since Katie Holmes cut her hair super-super short, I’ve been waiting with bated beauty breath for her to start in on that awkward “growing-out” hair phase. Well, that time is finally here, folks, and we can all learn a thing or two from her on the hair front. (And got to hand it to her—unlike every other celeb out there, she has resisted the urge to throw a crapload of extensions on to fix the problem.) Here are six tips on how to grow out your hair chicly, after the jump. Keep reading »
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes took their little tyke, Suri, out for a walk in Boston, MA yesterday, where the average temperature was 51 degrees. Katie dressed appropriately. Suri, in her short, sleeveless sundress, bare legs, and peep-toe heels, was not. Is that cup of Starbucks coffee keeping her warm? Keep reading »
“He usually likes everything, but sometimes I’ll walk out and he’ll say, ‘I think that dress might be wearing you. You don’t need that.’ Tom has great taste.”
– Katie Holmes on husband Tom Cruise in the November issue of Elle. Pardon me, but what straight man — besides Rachel Zoe’s husband Rodger — says “that dress might be wearing you”? Keep reading »
Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, and son Connor go for a jog on a lovely day in Boston. [Cambridge, MA, 10/4/09] Keep reading »
Katie Holmes wants you to know she’s so much more than just a
pretty face actress. Recently, she shimmied and sang her way through “So You Think You Can Dance,” and now she’s launching a clothing line–just like her former bestie Posh Spice! Unlike Posh, who went at her clothing line solo, Holmes has linked up with her stylist, Jeanne Yang, to create this “premium designer” line. The collection, Holmes & Yang, will focus solely on women’s wear and kids’ clothes. Both mothers began designing clothes “for friends and their children,” as Yang told InStyle earlier this year. Now, they’re expanding their brand to the masses–and, hopefully, we can afford it. No word on price points yet, but if where it’s sold is any indicator (exclusively at celeb-shopping haven Maxfield’s in Los Angeles), it won’t be cheap. [WWD] Keep reading »
- Katie Holmes and her stylist Jeanne Yang are teaming up to create a fashion line for women and kids. [OK! Magazine] — The children’s line is reportedly inspired by Suri’s fashion sense, which means it will include lots of princess dresses and won’t be affordable.
- Jon Gosselin accused estranged wife Kate of “trying to cry it up for the cops” when she called 911 and broke down after he wouldn’t let her inside the gate of his house. [People] — Even if she did put on a sob fest, it didn’t work; Kate was sent home as Jon had custody of the kids that day.
- Jennifer Aniston will be singing and playing an instrument in her next film, “The Goree Girls.” [Us Weekly] — Is anyone else a little afraid to hear this?
- While Leonardo DiCaprio snuggled up with his new model galpal, ex-girlfriend Bar Rafaeli got on with her life by shooting the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. [Popeater] — After Leo sees this issue, he might regret their breakup a little more…
- “Scrubs” star Sarah Chalke has confirmed she’s expecting her first baby in the winter with hubby and entertainment lawyer Jamie Afifi. [Just Jared] — Congrats to the cute couple!
With the mega success of the first “Sex and the City” movie, everybody in Hollywood probably wants a part in “Sex and the City 2.” But clearly only the chosen ones can have their dream come true. Rumor has it that a very lucky Katie Holmes is one of those selected. She has been approached to play “a really ballsy, high-powered company executive who tangles with Samantha” in the sequel. Holmes is doubtlessly crossing her fingers and toes that Tommy boy gives his stamp of approval. Because she and Victoria Beckham would have so much fun on set. [NY Post] Keep reading »