When stores started filling up with colorful jeans a couple years ago, I was pretty sure it would be a passing trend, but the look has stuck around, and you know what? I’m glad it has. Colored denim opens up so many new outfit possibilities, and can easily be dressed up or down. Looking for some inspiration to try the style for yourself? Click through to check out 10 celebs rocking a rainbow of jeans!
Tag Archives: katie holmes
- I went to, like, five different magazine/book stores this weekend in search of Vanity Fair‘s October issue, after seeing that their cover story is about the audition process Scientology used to eventually find Katie Holmes for Tom Cruise. I had alwaysknown that such a process occurred (being that I am an amateur Scientology expert), but did not know that a woman named Nazanin Boniadi (right) was selected prior to Holmes and that she actually dated Cruise for a few months before failing to pass muster. The issue isn’t on stands yet, but Vanity Fair‘s website has a preview and I’ll be writing more about it ASAP! [Vanity Fair]
- And director Paul Haggis, a former Scientologist currently on the outs with the church, has confirmed that the Church extensively audited Boniadi as part of their audition process and that she was “told to lose her braces, her red highlights and her boyfriend.” Squee! I love this shit so much! [Us Weekly]
- Naturally, Tom Cruise is calling the Vanity Fair story a bunch of lies. [Radar Online] Keep reading »
As summer winds down and the evenings start cooling off, we’re reaching for transition pieces to throw over our tanks and summer dresses. A blazer is always a good bet, and as these stylish celeb illustrate, there are about a million ways to wear it. Click through to check out how the stars are wearing their blazers, and stay tuned for a shopping guide later this week to help you snag the ideal blazer of your own!
Katie Holmes is indulging in some hardcore retail therapy following her split from Tom Cruise—and the “closet’s worth” of new clothes she has reportedly purchased includes $14,200 worth of lingerie, Australia’s News Network reports by way of the National Enquirer. “She also bought 15 pairs of pricey Christian Louboutin shoes and went on a tear at Barneys New York department store, buying a closet’s worth of clingy cocktail dresses and power suits to wear to auditions and meetings,” says a source, adding that Holmes also hired a $9,500-per-month personal trainer. Read more…
Suri Cruise is reportedly adjusting well to the split. The 6-year-old primarily lives with Katie Holmes in New York City and is getting ready to start school in September. She recently returned from a trip to Disney World with dad Tom Cruise.
A source tells RadarOnline, “Both Katie and Tom have really gone out of their way to make sure the transition between both households is as easy and normal as possible for Suri.” Read more…
Suri Cruise isn’t going to be a Catholic school girl after all. She’s about to book it to a new institution of learning, the for-profit $40,000-a-year Avenues World School that overlooks the High Line park in Chelsea, just blocks from Suri and Katie Holmes’ Manhattan home. The ultra-tony 215,000-square-foot school opens this fall for the first time. It’s going to specialize in a global learning perspective and bilingual education (so 6-year-old Suri will be experiencing half-day immersion in Spanish or Mandarin). Read more…
Hey, you guys, Katie Holmes is not messing around. If this long, loose, sexy hair on the cover of C Magazine — which she was photographed and interviewed for the day before filing for divorce from Tom Cruise — doesn’t positively scream “free bitch,” I don’t know what does. I cannot wait for her style resurgence.
- No one in The Frisky offices believes the rumor that Katie Holmes and ex-fiancé Chris Klein are getting back together, just so you know. [Crushable]
- Also, Katie got flustered during an interview with C California Style, done right before she filed for divorce, when asked about Tom. [US Weekly]
- Demi Moore is not happy that ex-hubby Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are publicly schmooping. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Secrets of ’60s hairdos from “Mad Men”‘s hairstylist, Terrie V. Owen. [Betty Confidential]
- Bristol Palin wants you to know her three-year-old son Tripp didn’t say the word “faggot” on her reality show, he said the word “fuck.” Which is so much better, obvi. [Celebrity Cafe] Keep reading »
Last week, we took a look at 15 celebs beating the heat in itty-bitty cutoff shorts. This week let’s check out the opposite end of the summer style spectrum: long, flowy maxi skirts. This super comfortable garment has become a warm weather staple, and everyone from Ashley Olsen to Beyonce is getting in on the action. Click on the gallery above to check out how 11 stars styled their maxi skirts!
- Katie Holmes in headed back to the Broadway stage in the fall for Theresa Rebeck’s play, “Dead Accounts.” Ami saw Katie on Broadway in 2008 when she appeared in Arthur Miller’s “All My Sons” and said Katie’s not such a good stage actress. Better luck this time, Katie. [New York Times]
- Chris Brown and his girlfriend Karrueche are reportedly dunzo because she talked to Drake, who he has famously feuding with. Granted, loyalty is important, but this sound kinda controlling. [Hello Beautiful]
- Rapper The Game has called off his engagement to Tiffney Cambridge two weeks before their wedding, despite signing a deal to appear in a reality TV show together. The Game tweeted “It’s not her fault, it’s mine. She’s a GREAT woman, I just wasn’t man enough 2 see it through.” Yikes. That sucks. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Snooki met New Gingrich and awesomeness ensued. [US Weekly]
- ZOMG, they are going to reboot “Jumanji.” (Kirsten Dunst looks so little in this picture.) [ONTD]
Keep reading »