- Damn, Kathie Lee Gifford has totally blown up Taylor Swift’s spot. KLG said on “The Today Show” this morning that Taylor totally crashed that Kennedy wedding this weekend, despite her insistence that she was invited. Kathie Lee was there. She knows the family! Can we expect a angry country song about Kathie Lee on Taylor’s next album? [Dlisted]
- Photos of Prince Harry reacting to his naked photos hitting the web. [Us Weekly]
- Prince Harry got naked and showed off that pasty ginger ass of his, but he’s hardly the first person of royalty to get wild. Here are a bunch of royals behaving badly… [Socialite Life]
- Oh my god, the orphans from “Annie,” where are they now? Show me Pepper!!! [The FW]
- Ooooh, teasers for the new season of “American Horror Story,” which is set in asylum. I am having nightmares already. [Popbytes]
Tag Archives: kathie lee gifford
In an interview with Family Circle magazine, Kathie Lee Gifford did that thing where she speaks without thinking. When asked about parenting 19-year-old Cassidy and 22-year-old Cody, she said:
“I’m not a perfect mom, but my kids haven’t been arrested, in rehab or kicked out of school, so I must be doing something right!”
What’s wrong with this statement? Well, for starters, it’s judgey and ignorant. It implies that parents are responsible for causing or preventing addictive behaviors in their children. Keep reading »
Oh hey, it’s Frisky spirit animals, Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, talking at length about a recent story of ours on “The Today Show” this morning! KLG and Hoda got comfy in their recliners and chatted about “How To Deal When Your Friend’s Husband Hits On You,” agreeing with our advice to not tell the friend what went down and to never, ever, ever be alone with the dude again. Seems that Kathie Lee has experienced this problem first hand. Check out the clip above!
This morning, we met Mugly the Chinese Crested, the pooch who won the World’s Ugliest Dog contest for the second time in his ugly life. And somehow, some way, Kathie Lee Gifford managed to make a conversation about Mugly into a conversation about Kathie Lee, specifically how one day she expects “things” to grow out of her face. Yum.
Two things make Kathie Lee Gifford very upset: cannibalism and everyone dropping their bras and pants. I was not aware that bra-dropping is sweeping the nation, even during the heatwave, but I’ll grant KLG that Alec Baldwin dropping his drawers on “Letterman” last night was weird. Really weird. Yeah, it changed the subject from Smacking The Paparazzi-gate. But come on. It was hairy old man legs TMI.
The Most Insane Moment On This Morning’s “Today Show”: Kathie Lee Teaches Kristen Stewart How To Smile
Once upon a time, the highest paid actor or actress in Hollywood was someone who had a bit more gravitas than “Twilight.” But Kristen Stewart has topped Forbes magazine’s list of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood, cashing in with $34.5 million in the past year.
This doesn’t sit well with Kathie Lee Gifford, who just doesn’t understand why the Kristen won’t smile. Join the club, KLG. And she even goes so far as to offer smiling lessons, although I think we can agree Tyra does it better. Now, what’s this about K-Stew’s “back end”?
At 79 years old, Joan Rivers has finally decided to embrace her natural beauty. This video is most definitely NSFW, due to a reference to Betty White’s poop. Keepin’ it classy, Joan.
Greetings, friends. We’re going to try and introduce a new feature around here: “The Most Insane Moment On This Morning’s ‘Today Show.’” The Frisky office always watches the fourth hour of “The Today Show” — that is, when Amelia’s not hanging out with Hoda and Kathie Lee herself! — and we’re going to share their most wacky, insane, red wine-iest moments with you as often as we can. Because we just love you so much. Today, Kathie Lee and Hoda discuss a Swedish lawmaker (a man!) who thinks men should be forced to urinate sitting down to decrease the likelihood of sprays and puddles.
Puddles? And I thought our bathroom at work was bad.
I’m pretty sure that the best thing to come out of the nation’s obsession with mommy porn series 50 Shades of Grey is this video of Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb fondling ben wa balls on “The Today Show.” Ben Wa balls, of course, are shoved up inside your vagina to stimulate and encourage greater orgasms. I wonder if Kathie Lee took a set home…
- Kathie Lee Gifford accidentally asked Martin Short about his wife, who has been dead since 2010, on-air. Awkward! He didn’t correct her, but sweetly said he’s “madly in love” with his late wife. After the show, Kathie Lee tweeted an apology to Short and commended him on his “enormous grace and kindness.” I agree — he handled this gaffe with class. [People]
- Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi is being investigated for prostitution in her native country. Reports claim Ziyi slept with the Chinese Minister of Commerce for $950,000 back in 2007 and that he paid for sex with her 10 more times. A businessman named Xu Ming is allegedly acting as her pimp and introducing her to rich men. A spokesperson for the actress denies everything. [Dlisted]
- Lovely: a video of a toddler singing an anti-gay song at a church in Indiana is making the rounds on the Internet. [Celebrity Cafe]
- James Franco penned a Huffington Post blog post about “Girls,” in case you give a shit what he has to say about the show. [Huffington Post] Keep reading »