I know it sounds bizarre, but trust me on this one: this new Hot Pockets spot, featuring Kate Upton and Snoop Dogg, is a must-watch. Set to a Pockets-themed version of Biz Markie’s “Just a Friend,” it’s trippy, weirdly charming, and of course makes Hot Pockets look waaaaay more delicious than they have ever been and ever will be. [via Huffington Post]
Tag Archives: kate upton
The other day I saw a picture of a Kate Upton in a formal dress with her entire underboobage exposed, and my first thought was: Where are her nipples? But then I realized she was wearing the most seamless nude bra ever and my second thought was: This woman is the master when it comes to knowing how to work her boobs. Seriously, there’s nothing that woman can’t do with her breasts. Kate Upton has redefined the possibilities of what you can do with a good pair. And it isn’t about turning men on. It’s that she always seems to be getting maximum enjoyment out of her own boobs, which is something to strive for. It doesn’t hurt that she’s well-endowed and well, one of the most beautiful women in the world. No matter what cup size — Itty Bitty Titty Member here! — we can all learn a few tricks from Kate. Click through for some ideas about how to get more creative with your boobs.
- New couple alert (that makes us slightly uncomfortable): Kate Upton is dating P. Diddy, AKA Puff Daddy, AKA Sean Combs. She’s 20. He’s 43. [New York Daily News]
- New Justin Bieber haircut: do not like. [Popdust]
- Lindsay Lohan did an awkward interview with David Letterman about going to rehab. [HyperVocal]
- Interior designer Nate Berkus and his boyfriend Jeremiah Brent are engaged. I wonder what Oprah will get them from the wedding registry. [US Weekly]
- MTV has cancelled reality show “Buckwild” after the death of cast member Shain Gandee from carbon monoxide poisoning. One of the producers blasted the decision in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, ranting, “This is the network that has shows about teen pregnancy. They’ll stick by a show that allows you to abandon a child, but a kid dies by accident doing what he does for a living and they cancel the show? There’s something that smells of shit here on every level.” [Gossip Cop] Keep reading »
If Kate Upton is your doppelganger, you’ve been dealt a pretty good hand. Perhaps not a hand as good as Upton herself, but good. Ania Korkh, a Russian woman who bares a striking resemblance to the gorgeous Sports Illustrated cover girl, decided Hey! Why should Upton be the only gal wearing a fur-hooded parka with nothing underneath? So she tweeted her own version. And even Upton herself thinks the impersonation is uncanny.
After tweeting the photo, along with the message: “Me as Kate Upton @kateupton #doppelganger,” Upton herself retweeted the pic with the word “Amazing!”
Sports Illustrated‘s Swim Daily interviewed Ania, who’s a student at Vancouver’s Capilano University, and she said: “I’ve been told I look like her in the past, but when the SI issue came out and she was wearing the same jacket that is hanging in my closet, I knew it had to be done. I didn’t think anyone except my friends would ever see it.” (Sure.) Read more…
- Sports Illustrated thinks it is no biggie that Kate Upton nearly got hypothermia posing in a bikini in Antarctica (yes, seriously), BECAUSE BOOBS. [Slate]
- For yesterday’s V-Day and One Billion Rising campaigns, feminist activists installed a temporary memorial to rape survivors on the Washington Mall in the reflecting pool. Check out a heartbreaking pic at the link. [Bitch Magazine]
- Meet Zora Ball, age 7, of Philadelphia who coded her very own computer game. Color me impressed! [Smithsonian Mag]
- Why some Muslim women in the United States struggle to seek for help from domestic violence. [Sioux City Journal] Keep reading »
Bouncing boobs, short shorts, soap, water, a luxury car … I don’t think anyone will enjoy Kate Upton’s Mercedes-Benz Superbowl commercial. I mean, a slow motion car wash? I just don’t get it. Is this supposed to be sexy or something? And what is this Superbowl that everyone is talking about? Just kidding! Mop that drool up off your face. [Uproxx]