- Kate Middleton is apparently getting some shit for “smiling” and “twirling” her hair at a somber Veterans Day event. Listen, those waves don’t come natural, they need tending. [The Daily Beast]
- GQ‘s Men Of The Year cover stars are … Justin Timberlake, Kendrick Lamar, Will Ferrell, James Gandolfini and Matthew McConaughey. [GQ]
- Lamar Odom is supposedly clean now and has been spending quality time with Bruce Jenner, who’d probably be my choice for least annoying Kardashian Kompanion. [TMZ] Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kate middleton
- That baby looks way more Windsor than Middleton.
- Silly hats are still a thing.
- Whose idea was it to dress an infant in a probably million-dollar antique lace christening gown that it’s just going to barf all over? C’mon, peole.
- Does that flap on the front of Kate’s dress move? Because if so, that’s a brilliant way to cover up dribble stains.
- Holding a cute baby really does make men look hotter.
Check out a few more christening pics after the jump! Keep reading »
Forget Kate Middleton’s Flat Post-Baby Abs, I Want To Talk About Her Ability To Play Volleyball In Crazy-High Wedges
I have seen, no joke, upwards of 20 headlines today crowing about how flat Kate Middleton’s abs are just four months after having Prince George. OMH, how does she do it?! Well, she’s practically a princess so I assume she has a magic wand. Anyway, I wasn’t going to post about it — because who cares? — but then I saw the photos (taken at the SportsAid Athlete Workshop in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London) and realized there was something far more impressive to blog about. Look at the gracefulness of that jump float (yes, I just learned that word, and no, I’m not entirely sure it applies)! And look at the shoes she’s doing it in! This is far more headline-worthy, c’mon. Click through for a few more photos, including a close up of those sweet kicks. [Photos: Pacific Coast News]
It’s not you. Sorry. Keep reading »
- Now that Prince William and Kate Middleton are moving into Kensington Palace with baby George, locals on the UK island of Anglesey are opening up about the couple’s time there while Wills worked for the military. They say Kate never wore makeup while grocery shopping, the pair went pheasant shooting once a month, and they once turned up at a “Toy Story 3″ moving screening wearing “Day-Glo comedy afro wigs” … whatever that means. [Daily Mail UK]
- So sweet: “Scandal”‘s Columbus Short tweeted that costar Kerry Washington was “ROBBED” of an Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series Emmy and “I wish I could of ran on stage [sic] and pulled a Kanye.” [Madame Noire]
- I’m madly jealous that Rihanna got to snuggle a slow loris. [TMZ]
- Cher opens up about how she was affected by her son Chaz’s sex change, her thoughts on Hillary Clinton, and why she never takes drugs. [Guardian UK]
- Tsk, tsk, Friskies: Internet cat stars are born, not made. [The Daily Beast] Keep reading »
Look out, London! It’s official: Kate Middleton is back in the red carpet game, making her first formal appearance since Prince George‘s birth in late July. The Duchess accompanied Prince William to the Tusk Conservation Awards at the Royal Society in London this evening wearing a, um, scintillating floor-length gown by royal favorite Jenny Packham. The girl loves herself some sparkles, and who could blame her? She looks beautiful, and she also looks really, really happy. It almost brings a tear to this jaded American eye. Could it have a tiny bit to do with the fact that Wills has departed his Royal Air Force duty after eight years in favor of remaining in London with his new family? Perhaps! In any case… yay Kate!
Per royal tradition, Kate Middleton and Prince William will be choosing not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, but 6 godparents for Prince George. In some ways, it really takes the pressure off of the royal couple, because, as any godparent-bestowing parent knows, picking just two can be daunting. But in other aspects, sheesh. It almost makes offending people all the more easy. If you’re friends or relatives with the Duke and Duchess and you’re not chosen, what does that say about you?
The selection process is already underway, and although it will likely be a bit of time before all 6 are chosen, one godparent already has reportedly been selected. And, shockingly, it isn’t Pippa or Harry. Read more on The Stir…
Kensington Palace released the first photos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George. The photos, taken earlier this month by the Duchess’ father Michael Middleton, show the new family in the garden of Michael and Carole’s sprawling Bucklebury manor.
One photo shows William, Catherine, George with their cocker spaniel, Lupo and the Middleton family’s retriever, Tilly.
The Duke and Duchess stayed with the Middletons for the first few weeks of George’s life. Now it’s understood that the family of three is staying at their rented farmhouse in Anglesey, Wales while William finishes his operational tour with the Royal Air Force. [Socialite Life] [Photo: Michael Middleton/PA Wire]
Kate Middleton is becoming the guest that just won’t leave. What started out as a quick post-baby trip to mum’s has turned into a potential six-month stay. And Carole’s like, “Dude. Leave already.” Just kidding. The Duchess could never be an intrusion to anyone, least of all her mother. But Kate really is considering staying at her parents’ Bucklebury home with baby George for a longer time than anticipated. And for a very good reason: Carole is apparently the only one who can get the little prince to sleep. Read more at The Stir…
- Simon Cowell always played evil on TV, but we didn’t think he was like, actually terrible. But now, he’s having a baby with his best friend’s wife, New York socialite Lauren Silverman. What? Supposedly “Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while,” a source tells Us. “As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close.” Cue this jam. [US Weekly]
- Kate Middleton, of the perfect hair and perfect skin and basically perfect life, didn’t use any painkillers during her delivery of baby Prince George Alexander Louis, according to sources who I guess were all up in Kate’s medical records. She’s also said to be “committed to breast-feeding,” though she “doesn’t want to be a pin-up for the breast-feeding lobby. She feels that it is a matter of personal choice,” says an unnamed “palace insider.” [NY Post]
- Uh-oh. Troubled “Full House” star Jodie Sweetin is back in rehab, and has rescinded her bid for sole custody of her daughter Beatrix. She’s battled crystal meth and alcohol addictions in the past. We wish her well. [THG]
- Rihanna won her lawsuit against retailer Topshop. Ri Ri sued them for using her likeness on a tee. [Fashionista] Keep reading »