Last night, MTV premiered its new reality show “16 And Pregnant.” And the Juno from the premiere, Miss Maci from Chattanooga, was like a Babyzilla pounding her fists for attention and whining to her BF and the cameras non-stop. Good thing MTV was there to validate the importance of her feelings! Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kate gosselin
Not! Maybe Kate misunderstood what “Dick’s Sporting Goods” really sells. But we don’t know how she walks the long aisles in 4 inch heels, let alone chases after eight kids in those things. Either way, it looks like she got a bat. So, consider yourself warned, Jon. [Reading, PA, 6/8/09] Keep reading »
- Did the producers of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” torture Heidi Pratt to the point that she developed a gastric ulcer? Or are the producers in on the latest Speidi plot for attention? [Perez Hilton] — I’m inclined to go with the latter because ratings are most important and this show would tank without Heidi and her handler.
- George Clooney has reportedly asked waitress girlfriend Lucy Wolvert to move in with him. [Dlisted]
- All of the Gosselin kids have returned home to be with their father after vacationing. Kate Gosselin was nowhere to be seen. [Us Magazine]
- Lance Armstrong’s girlfriend Anna Hansen gave birth to their son Max last night. [Dlisted] — And he’s already made his internet debut via Twitter!
- Jessica Simpson gave Tony Romo a $100,000 speedboat for his birthday. [Perez Hilton] — Her shoe line must be doing very well because we know she doesn’t make big money from her music.
- While Kate Gosselin is in North Carolina with her sextuplets, Jon is at home with the twins filming scenes for their reality show. He says their marital problems are a private manner. [E! Online] — Hmm, maybe he should stop posing for tabloid covers, while he’s at it.
Kate Gosselin affectionately cradled another woman’s baby while waiting to catch a ferry with her three boys. You know, she’s one of the few people on TV we’d trust with our baby — not so much her husband, though. [North Carolina, 6/4/09] Keep reading »
- The National Enquirer says Angelina and Brad are dunzo and they’re already meeting with attorneys to discuss how to split their $200 million fortune and custody of their six kids. I remember being actually sad about the demise of Bradiston, so I can’t muster up any emotion here. [NationaEnquirer]
- Supposedly Britney paid $350K to get her body back in shape, opting for a mini tummy tuck, breast lift, injections, and peels, not to mention a trainer and a new gym. It’s comforting to think that it wasn’t just magic. Still, that’s 33% of a million dollars. [NationalEnquirer]
- Christina Ricci and Owen Benjamin have called off their engagement. [Dlisted] — I wonder if the breakup had something to do with their height difference.
- Now, Kate Gosselin’s former fiance is dishing on her past. Factory worker Adam Miller says Kate cheated on him with some guy in a Corvette. [Perez Hilton]
- A rep for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie says the couple is going strong in response to the National Enquirer‘s insistence they had split up. [E! Online] — If they did break up, I think they’d work out some agreement to keep their family together, and we’d never know if they were together or not.
- After being thrust into the limelight, Susan Boyle has experienced a tumultuous seven weeks. But even as she sits in a mental institution, she claims she has no regrets. [CNN] — The lady can sing, but we’re afraid she’s not quite built for fame.
- Kate Gosselin wasn’t born with her infamous streak hairdo. Check out what she looked like before the oversized fam and publicity. [Pop Eater]
In a fight between OctoMom and Kate Gosselin, we’re not sure who’d win. And sadly, it looks like it might be coming to that. Today, the war between the women with way too many kids reached a fever pitch. In February, Kate appeared on “Dr. Phil” and had some not-so-nice words to say about Nadya. Today, Nadya fired back. In a brand new interview with Radar Online (trust me, you’ll want to watch), she lashed out at Kate for getting a tummy tuck, for looking too much like a box (huh?), and for being desperate for attention. Pot, meet kettle. Keep reading »