I am completely obsessed with this season’s slouchy tweed coats, and this photo of Kate Bosworth wearing hers with a cobalt blue shift and pointy toe pumps convinced me that I need to go coat shopping after work today. Do you love this look too? Read on to steal Kate’s fabulous fall style! Keep reading »
Tag Archives: kate bosworth
- Kate Bosworth married fiance Michael Polish, her director on the movie “Big Sur,” this weekend on a ranch in Montana. Most hipster-meets-old-timey wedding photo ever. [Us Weekly]
- Lance Bass put a ring on it! The NSYNCer proposed to his boyfriend, Michael Turchin, with a black diamond ring this weekend. Congrats, kids! [Dlisted]
- And congrats to “Saturday Night Live”‘s Seth Meyers, who wed his longtime love Alexi Ashe this weekend. [People] Keep reading »
Ah, Kate Bosworth. Does she even act anymore? What does she do? Just walk around being super-fashionable and gorgeous, Olivia Palermo-style? I kid, I kid. No shade — I love the Bos (I just made that nickname up) and her mismatched eyes. (Also, she almost went to Princeton, so she’s probably pretty smart!) Kate has ah-mazing style, and this boyfriend coat and leather leggings combo is pure perfection. Plus, it looks super comfortable (flats!!!!), like you could wear it on your laziest day ever. I’m all for that. Keep reading »
Kate Bosworth showed up at Sundance to promote her starring role in the new film adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s autobiographical novel Big Sur, directed by her fiancé Michael Polish. They certainly chose an odd time to release a Kerouac movie, what with that other one coming out and all. I’m curious to see if Polish’s version features any topless double handjobs. Anyway, Kate wore this leathery retro go-go getup to the premiere. The lady looks good in pretty much everything, and while this outfit is definitely very adventurous, I think it’s slightly too literal to be a hit. It could’ve used some contemporary updates to bring it back down to earth circa 2013. What say you?
I’m dying for the slouchy menswear-inspired outfit Kate Bosworth rocked at LAX after arriving home from her cute-outfits-and-snuggling tour of NYC with fiance Michael Polish. She just looks so…cool. Want to snag this badass (and comfy!) look for yourself? Check out the shopping details after the jump! Keep reading »
Another day, another photo of stunning Kate Bosworth swanning around New York with fiance Michael Polish. Here, she takes a seemingly simple ensemble — black shirt, black shoes and printed skirt, and somehow elevates them to amazing style icon status. Maybe it’s the effortlessly beachy hair? Whatever she’s doing, it’s totally working.
“No white after Labor Day” is an incredibly old-fashioned style rule and one I — and Kate Bosworth, apparently — don’t subscribe to. Find out how to get her rule-breaking look, after the jump! Keep reading »
- Kate Bosworth announced her engagement to director Michael Polish in a blog post on Vogue.com in which she refered to her boo as her “fiancé.” He directed “Big Sur,” a forthcoming film about Jack Kerouac’s life, in which Bosworth stars. Mazel tov! [New York Daily News]
- The late Beastie Boys’ member Adam Yauch specified in his will that his music, art, and image could not be used for advertising purposes after his death. [DNA Info]
- Amy Winehouse’s ex Blake Fielder-Civil is in a medically-induced coma after a bad reaction to drugs and alcohol. [Dlisted]
- Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas is being aggressively recruited by Spelman, a historically black college for women. [Uptown Magazine] Keep reading »
Kate Bosworth used to date Alexander Skarsgard, and when they broke up, she moved on to this guy, Michael Polish. Yesterday they were spotted out to lunch in Hollywood, looking cute as ever. Which is so annoying. Not only does she get to have cool blue and brown eyes (one of each), but she also dates hot dudes and manages to look amazing no matter what. Take this casual, slouchy day outfit. How cute and comfortable does she look?
While we can’t give you Alexander Skarsgard, we can give you a step by step to how to achieve her fun day look. Check it out after the jump. Keep reading »
I would do some pretty depraved things for Kate Bosworth’s wardrobe. As an aside, I, too, walk down the street with a limp wrist, and I have no idea why. It’s just comfortable. [Photo: FameFlynet]